Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location > Chick. Read this.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is, a solution that will solve most of your problems. I posted a lot of field reports and, at least on the other forum the guys kept asking, "Well, what the hell are you actually DOING?" ie: I had yet to figure out what it was that was getting me laid, but I had come to a tentative conclusion: FIND.

FIND is the most important element. You can look high and low, but until you actually FIND a chick that is willing to do you, you're screwed. You can follow all the advice you want, improve yourself all you want, but until you actually FIND THE CHICK you're screwed. This is the reason that practice and a lot of approaches are necessary.

But here is another important point, and I will summarize it as follows:

Location > Girl

and this is read as

Location IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE Girl

Let me explain:

If you are a relatively shy person, like myself, then you will probably have a hard to doing PU (pick up) in many places. So the trick is to actually find places where you are both comfortable and attracted to the chicks.

What used to happen to me is that I would find a chick that I wanted to approach but, because I was too scared to approach her, I simply wouldn't do it. Then I wised up.

I started to get more comfortable in certain places, e.g. buses. So I could actually approach chicks there. Then I expanded my comfort zone a bit. You have a comfort zone already, and if you don't have one, find at least one place where you are able to go up to chicks.

So anyway, there I would be, and there the chick would be. I would want to go up to her but wouldn't and so I wasted so much energy listening to my incessant internal dialogue and totally blocking my impulses. My impulses said "Go for it!" But I couldn't I was simply too shy. This impacted my life a great deal because there was a major energy block that didn't seem to want to go away.

So listen to this advice: MAKE THE LOCATION MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE GIRL. Tell yourself, in other words, that there are simply places where you will not do PU and places you will. That way your mind is WAY MORE FREE and you are not thinking/regretting that you are not approaching a certain chick that you see. You KNOW that there are places/times where you WILL approach chicks, and those are the places where you will feel more comfortable. Let me know how this works for you !!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cc:fastseduction.com

I`ve been thinkin about this theory today and it just seems so right to me particularly in light of some things MrSex talks about. MrSex (first part of archive) talks about the importance of having an mLTR to build confidence. His theory/realization is that because he has a girl that he can sex anytime he is therefore much less horny when he meets a new chick. Presupposition here is that less horny = getting some/other chicks like him = More attractive.

Now that I`m in a small town and have had less of a chance to actively PU I realize how powerful Location > Girl really is. I KNOW that in large/city environments I can PU and PU well This means that I can easily completely ignore the odd chick that walks by me, save energy and not kick myself for not succeeding with the small town chicks. Following Mystery`s FMAC theory MrSex`s "mLTR backup" can be used for the MA parts of the process, but Location > Girl works for the F part. This works for me.

--http://gos.jp/nanpa/photo/joyful.cgi

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are your comfort zones ? Where do you pick up girls besides buses?

IME, buses aren't loaded with cute chicks. And I don't feel like riding around the town two or three times until a cute chick steps in the bus.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more on L>G

Buses I mentioned (maybe elsewhere) as being a good place to start. Also good to actively sarge but IMHO, croweded places I like a lot more. The more chicks, the more approaches, the more approaches, the more approaches.............

ps MVP where are your cool mASF omni-kino style posts? miss those:(

(response to Ijjji, he had comments on L>G at mASF)

Ijjji,

I believe this will it will be useful for all in question to expand upon this topic.

On Location> Girl.

The idea here is that you are APPROACHING them. Yes, in my experience Generally theory and knowledge are not conducive to PU However, Neg theory, Pivots, the 3 second rule etc.....etc.... are all Theory and the result of thinking.

First, L>G is based on women not approaching you. Your response seems to suggest women may be approaching you. Some situations IMHO are simply not condusive to approaching women. Take for instance the bus. [see other post on approaching on buses]

L>G is based on the idea of gradually improving your comfort zone and was initially set-out for beginning AFCs. This means that they should, in order to gain practical Field experience start in an area of comfort. Guys, for instance on sosuave are not doing Any approaches! L> G says that you start off small, start, say, asking a cashier where the socks are, asking a McDonald's clerk about prices, but Anything and everything to simply get the ball rolling and start getting the Hang of speaking to strangers. Once these small steps are accomplished then they can begin taking bigger and bigger steps.

Before responding I wanted to clarify all this to myself, but it's all very clear now. Approaching, and hell PU in general is largely about momentum e.g. the maxim succcess breeds success. (though, as mystery has pointed out all maxims have counter-maxims). When you are in a place to do A LOT of approaches you can simply move on, and move on quickly to the next chick.

[clip kyoto example, posted elsewhere here]

When you are doing approaches in a smaller/less populated area what are your chances, what re-course do you have when the PU fails? What options do you have for the next chick. PU is all about momentum. When doing mass approaches you have another chick in Less than a minute flat, what chance is there to worry about the last chick? No chance because you are already on to the next girl, there isn't any feeling "off" because she rejected you because you just continue doing approaches.

In a situation where you are not Actively approaching you have no Next chick to approach. None. So what, my friend do you feel? This is the secret! This is why you go out specifically to sarge.

This was the error of my ways before I found ASF and before I Discovered the concept of doing approaches -- thanks to Mystery for his suggestion " 4 nights / week, 12 approaches a day". Before mASF I would see like One chick that I really liked. Then I either A) wouldn't even approach her and fee like garbage because I didn`t approach ( and feel like garbage for like the rest of the day) or do One approach (say, one a week) and then feel like **** if it didn't work/feel shy, embarrassed, etc, etc.

No no no...... What we learn here at mASF is to Actively approach, to do Mass approaches. Mass approaches = no opportunity to feeling off.

You seem to be speaking about something different about "Getting it," perhaps about an evolution to being a natural, or something.... I don't know, and I don't know a lot about you or or style or your success. You seem to have a lot of information to share and I enjoyed reading your method. If you Are speaking about the possibility of an evolutionary shift (say, natural --> non-natural I believe this as well, I know this can happen.

But my style is not based on this and nor does it need to be. Right now, while it would be Nice to suddenly/gradually become a natural my Current modis operandi has nothing to do with that, has nothing to do with chicks digging me so much they just have to find a way to get me... of course I want it to be that way, but in terms of my actual Active PU approach it has nothing to do with that. I go out specifically to sarge, open a chick, isolate the one's that are interested and then take it from there... If I'm successful, great. If I'm not then I chalk it to experience, to more field work experience and to learning to deal with not getting what I want. To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.

Another example. Take bus/train PU, or any situation where you simply cannot approach. You see the HB and for one reason cannot open her. What do you do....? Maybe you wonder how you are going to open her. Or take an AFC that, while he can and does feel comfortable doing approaches, say, on a bus (for starters) but simply can't open in a cashier line. He Knows that he can and does very easily open on busses so HE DOESNT WORRY about not being able to open in this situation. You pick your battles.

PU is also about downtime! From your post you seem to recommend being constantly alert, constantly vigilant for IOI, constantly open to the possibility of PU. And what does this cause...? It causes a waste of energy. L>G means that you Save your energy. You know, "in this situation I am not going to PU!" and that's it, you don't PU, you don't worry about the possibility of PU'ing in this situation and so you leave it, you have decided not to PU, relax your energy and then fire up again when you are back in your element.

So, I appreciate the comments and your continued active contribution to the board. Feel free to challenge me on any of these points....

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great...some pseudo-science theory on how to approach chicks. woop de doo.

so if you're comfortable loitering on the street corner, you can just say hi to any girl. a homeless guy feels comfortable yet he scares all the women away.