"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LMS changes your social reality

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
273
Reaction score
181
This gives a bit of a different impression than what you wrote before though. You said she seduced you, now you're saying you sent two texts related to hooking up, that's a big piece of information to leave out. I could see how Trump would get the wrong impression. Girls can definitely seduce without being overt about, but this sounds more like a collaborative effort.


Diet and cutting is clearly a big part of it. I know a lot of guys who lift heavy but are still fat. They have a lot of muscle but also fat and a gut. Probably fall prey to the old "exercise increases appetite" problem, aside from genetics and eating the wrong things.
No. The girl who was trying to seduce me is different than the model I texted. I met the model in a different bar prior to the bar I met the rest of the girls. I didn't think I'd need to differentiate tbh but if it helps yall.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The only real way to filter out whether a woman is actually into you or just enjoys wasting your time is to completely skip dating after first meeting her and invite her straight round your house. She'll either insist on going somewhere (low interest), ghost you (zero interest) or enthusiastically agree (you fūck her insides out).

Bear in mind every girl I've met like that didn't exactly want anything apart from short term sex. One of them had a boyfriend she was cheating on and promptly went back to him afterwards, and another had a guy already lined up to monkey branch to after we'd fūcked several times.
 
Top