Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LMS changes your social reality

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in college. In my 30's but look 21. Prior to the ongoing semester I grew head/facial hair during summer leaving it unkempt. I wore glasses. I also lost muscle definition and some weight, though not too much. I wanted to see how people would treat me in the upcoming semester. Obvious to say people were less helpful, less patient, and less considerate toward me. Even retail workers would be rude about helping me.

Women would still be comfortable being near me in tightly crowded events including touching me incidentally, I assume, for long periods. But I would still be invisible to them and basic interactions wouldn't last long. Being used to the halo effect, this treatment toward me was unacceptable and gave me renewed perspective on how others may live. I even thought about the incels out there and could only imagine such a life of disrespect. I was reminded just how superficial society is. As an older guy, I don't fall for the college cool clique crap and try to get along with everyone.

It seemed most people were shallow, not to say I'm without my flaws. I played down my looks on purpose. I wanted to be underestimated. Up until 6-7 yrs ago I was a skinny, analytical dweeb. I'm still analytical. And I would be lying if I said that I didn't find the halo effect fkin hilarious. Its greatest benefit to me has been the comedic value in how reactive people are, almost NPC-like. I literally have to hold myself from bursting out laughing. Call it immature but the day by day gets entertaining.

Since the school start I've been hitting the weights and regained most of my body build thanks to muscle memory. Shaved my hair and removed the glasses. Ta-da, this simple act changed my social reality. It made the difference between who would support me and who would not. Who would be willing to pass on my genes and who would not. I went from the lower social hierarchy class in college to the highest overnight (as high as an omega can probably reach anyway).

People no longer just tolerate me or pretend to be nice. It feels they now want to be nice or go out of their way to appease me as if they must in order to climb the social ladder. Whereas before they were apathetic, now my engagement brings out joy and laughter. Often I listen to them half heartedly while smiling in their faces as I watch them try to make good with me. That 'dance for me' kind of look victors give toward someone jestering in defeat. I wonder if they sense my thoughts? it doesn't matter because they see me holding the power to socially lift or lower them.

Before my unkempt appearance, I had naturally developed certain confident traits such as smirking with strong eye contact often during conversational pauses. Those mannerisms didn't go away in my unkempt period, however. I would express them but people often responded with clueless looks on their faces or some female might have found it awkward. Now, those same mannerisms just click again. Now, they smile back or respond relatably.

Men are drawn to me and making friends is effortless. Women. On a campus where 1000's of girls walk around, I often catch blatant stares by >60% of them the rest probably trying not to be obvious. I figure because indoors it's much higher. Or if I look away and turn back quickly I would catch one staring and then smile after being caught. I remember the day I finally cleaned myself I was staring at this hot TA in class wishing I could have her as if she was out of my league. When the class walked up to submit our papers, I caught her staring and then smiling after getting caught. I was then reminded of my image after having been unkempt for so long lol...

I go to the library to find a seat and those girls sitting at the table i chose immediately stop studying and start playing with their hair hardcore (younger female trait?) giving repeated glimpses toward me to the point of distracting me. They're like robots reacting to stimuli. Amusing.

It seems to not matter what status the females are too. They all react the same whether it's some science nerd or some college athletes who may have broken state records. I anticipate their behavior from afar and sometimes laugh before I get near them when approaching.

When unkempt, i was completely invisible in the bar but would have the biggest smile on my face thinking "if only they knew". I probably came off as a lone happy drunk or something lol. It was all a game to me similar to how some high level players pretend to be noobs in video games. Recently i went to a bar again where 3 women approached me to inquire about my relationship status while another persisted to seduce me. I took the contact info of a local city model that night and she's now dtf after 2 texts.

People's reactions all seem thoughtless. Although i understand it's natural. Funny but can get too predictable. Thus the reason I decided to disguise myself the semester beginning. Whereas before I felt alone, now I feel like I'm embed in the community as a respected member. Whereas I felt like a ghost to women, now I'm back to playing the silent flirtation games wherever they may be out. I used play "who can hold the longest stare" with multiple girls on a daily basis in the spring semester. But that hasn't really happened recently prob cause I haven't fully regained my previous body build yet? There's still room for improvement and thus more potential for entertainment.

If I had money or high status, I'm sure I would experience the same. Probably quite more. LMS changes reality. LMS is power. LMS brings you closer to the truth.

Last edited:

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is why the Red Pill koolaid preaches about hitting the gym and pumping iron. Glad you see the difference

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is why the Red Pill koolaid preaches about hitting the gym and pumping iron. Glad you see the difference
I still believe in some redpill philosophy. I still make mistakes, and my experience is probably among the outliers tbh.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still believe in some redpill philosophy. I still make mistakes, and my experience is probably among the outliers tbh.
Yeah it’s been 6 months since I’ve been red pill and unplugged. I see the difference night and day

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hey!! S changed sht considerably for me.

Starting your own business. You jump high, quick.

But bro, if you open your moth or act like afc sht gonna go south quick. I know, cuz I experienced it.

The only reason you even see it is cuz you aware... Don’t mean you good. Being just aware does it’s job. You notice.

Don’t fck it up with LTR, so many of us do it. Fck LTR bro. Btch has to show high IL and be time proven before she can. @sazc @AJ84

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said that I didn't get an ego boost. Especially from the female athletes who are supposed to be the pinnacle of healthiness (assumption). Walking around campus I feel like a child at a playground that can do anything with little disapproval. Sometimes I find myself half skipping lol.

The thing about validation however is that it becomes addicting and when EVERY girl doesn't give me constant attention in a room I start to doubt myself. It's pretty stupid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in college. In my 30's but look 21
<snip>
Before my unkempt appearance, I had naturally developed certain confident traits such as smirking with strong eye contact often during conversational pauses.
Another smirker.

And another guy who doesn't look his age.

So you cut your hair and work out, and you have instant status? Wow, life is easy.
I do think that a guy in his 30s will be a lot smarter than people in their late teens/early 20s when it comes to social savvy, so it's a bit of an unfair fight.

I remember when I was in my 20s, I thought people in their 30s looked old as hell. Of course looking back now, they look about the same. The main difference is young adults are usually skinnier.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd let myself go for years until August. I notice a noticeable difference in how people Everywhere treat me now. I've went from 200 lbs to 182 6'2" my walk is different, movement. I'm up to 10 miles at least when I workout/run. Started at 1.5, then 3, then 4, then 6, then 8. Planks, pushups, crawling on hands 360, tire work. I can do this on a track or the trails at home. I need 3 days to re-cooperate though. When younger, I needed only one or two. It's Tuesday and I'm still sore from Sunday. I eat right everything, it's just old age.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd let myself go for years until August. I notice a noticeable difference in how people Everywhere treat me now. I've went from 200 lbs to 182 6'2" my walk is different, movement. I'm up to 10 miles at least when I workout/run. Started at 1.5, then 3, then 4, then 6, then 8. Planks, pushups, crawling on hands 360, tire work. I can do this on a track or the trails at home. I need 3 days to re-cooperate though. When younger, I needed only one or two. It's Tuesday and I'm still sore from Sunday. I eat right everything, it's just old age.
Keep working that body man and build status/ money.

Went to a Walmart after drinking with some buds and these 2 girls in an aisle stared and smiled as I looked back. In these situations, attraction from both parties is obvious. It then comes down to making it happen. It looked like they were with their dad though so they couldn't so anything lol. Ran into them again in another aisle and asked for her name. She gladly gave it but in a manner of which she was trying to be discreet because of her dad lol. Thought about getting her contact info at the time she would hit the corner before her dad could see but that would have been too much. Overall, an entertaining experience on trying to secretly make something happen that we both wanted.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm back in college. In my 30's but look 21.
You look NINE years younger than you are? Wow bro, you have genetics like Tom Brady and Brad Pitt.

Recently i went to a bar again where 3 women approached me to inquire about my relationship status while another persisted to seduce me. I took the contact info of a local city model that night and she's now dtf after 2 texts.
Hi, my name is Cindy. I saw you from across the room had to come over and introduce myself.
Hi Cindy, where you from?
California. Enough of the small talk. I definitely want to be a full blown sexual relationship with you. Are you single?
Well...
You have to be single. I cannot not be in a relationship with you,

Hi, my name is Sharon. I saw you from across the room had to come over and introduce myself.
Hi Sharon, where you from?
Texas. You know I don’t any underwear right?
Well...
I’ll be at xyz at midnight if you want to follow me. Here is my number. Text me.
OK.
(Text 1, 2 hours later). Hi Sharon, it’s me. Where are you?
I’m at xyz.
(Text 2) You want to grab a drink?
No, no. I want to f your brains out. Can you have sex with me at my place at 2 am?
Uh, OK.
I will give amazing sex and stick my tongue down your throat and put the weight on my body on any body part you what.
Wow, OK.
Don’t you dare not show up because I need your sex

Rock on bro.

If I had money or high status, I'm sure I would experience the same. Probably quite more. LMS changes reality. LMS is power. LMS brings you closer to the truth.
It used to be that way. Not anymore.

Girls don’t care about money and status the way they used to. Why? Because society has allowed them to get those resources for themselves. They care about fame, novelty, sexiness, newness. The stuff they can’t get themselves very easily.

In terms of money, it doesn’t change anything. No one will care or call you more if you are in $1,200,000 penthouse or $2,300,000 penthouse. In terms of looks, height and hair is all that matters. In terms of status/education, you should be roughly the same level.

I’ve said it before, the main thing that matters to women, is another women attracted to you.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in college. In my 30's but look 21. Prior to the ongoing semester I grew head/facial hair during summer leaving it unkempt. I wore glasses. I also lost muscle definition and some weight, though not too much. I wanted to see how people would treat me in the upcoming semester. Obvious to say people were less helpful, less patient, and less considerate toward me. Even retail workers would be rude about helping me.

Women would still be comfortable being near me in tightly crowded events including touching me incidentally, I assume, for long periods. But I would still be invisible to them and basic interactions wouldn't last long. Being used to the halo effect, this treatment toward me was unacceptable and gave me renewed perspective on how others may live. I even thought about the incels out there and could only imagine such a life of disrespect. I was reminded just how superficial society is. As an older guy, I don't fall for the college cool clique crap and try to get along with everyone.
Sounds like a type of "Black like Me", a book where White guy painted himself Black in the 60s to see how people would treat him in the southern states back then. Now you tell me, based on those reactions, do you really think "game" has a chance of working? When you had the "looks" then you were shooting fish in the barrel? Do you think the nerdy type of girls are more hypergamous than the hot athletic types because they are going way above their league? Were they just as mean to you as the other girls with your looks being down? You are either shooting fish in the barrel (i.e. hence you need no game), or you are invisible to women (ie. hence no game would be effective).

Now you have an out (of being incel) with the Gym, if I understand that? Incel Gym-maxers are the types where going to the GYM does not dramatically improve their results like night and day because their face is off or some other issue. How far did you go with the GYM to get that type of reaction? Were you ripped or muscular? what was your body-fat index before and after? How did you smell when your appearance was unkempt?

You have a wealth of valuable information and I think it's something you could write a book about.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had physical fitness based looks in my life. I'm 5'7" which I'm told is average here, although most guys tower above me. I've got all my hair back after losing it all to chemo. The most in shape I've been was several years ago when I ate right and attended the gym regularly. I also swam weekly. I had little bulky muscle but I could wear almost anything I liked, unlike now when only baggy hip hop style clothing looks even half acceptable on me. I've always had a slight pot belly even when I managed to diet and exercise my way to being underweight over ten years ago (it took a full month of ironclad dieting & exercise to do so, and I was back up again inside of a week).

When I was in better shape, I felt carefree, ****y and arrogant. It reflected in my behaviour towards others. I got rejected by many girls, including ones I felt were below me on the looks tree. Either I didn't approach enough girls (and shotgun approaching is something I haven't done for ten years now) or I simply didn't build my looks up enough before scattering all my hard efforts to the wind.

Life events will try to screw it up for you. Chiefly disease and illness, injury and the like. Also family tragedies.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Cindy. I saw you from across the room had to come over and introduce myself.
Hi Cindy, where you from?
California. Enough of the small talk. I definitely want to be a full blown sexual relationship with you. Are you single?
Well...
You have to be single. I cannot not be in a relationship with you,

Hi, my name is Sharon. I saw you from across the room had to come over and introduce myself.
Hi Sharon, where you from?
Texas. You know I don’t any underwear right?
Well...
I’ll be at xyz at midnight if you want to follow me. Here is my number. Text me.
OK.
(Text 1, 2 hours later). Hi Sharon, it’s me. Where are you?
I’m at xyz.
(Text 2) You want to grab a drink?
No, no. I want to f your brains out. Can you have sex with me at my place at 2 am?
Uh, OK.
I will give amazing sex and stick my tongue down your throat and put the weight on my body on any body part you what.
Wow, OK.
Don’t you dare not show up because I need your sex

Rock on bro.

Girls don’t care about money and status the way they used to. Why? Because society has allowed them to get those resources for themselves. They care about fame, novelty, sexiness, newness. The stuff they can’t get themselves very easily.

In terms of money, it doesn’t change anything. No one will care or call you more if you are in $1,200,000 penthouse or $2,300,000 penthouse. In terms of looks, height and hair is all that matters. In terms of status/education, you should be roughly the same level.

I’ve said it before, the main thing that matters to women, is another women attracted to you.
Women dont really do that. Sexually explicit statements and "formal discussion" is something guys just do. The most common icebreaker I've heard from the girl or her friends setting me up with her has been "are you single?". Straight to the point. If not that then something situational and light but "typically" nothing out of a male fantasy like "I have no panties". In my experience women will makeout with me before saying something extra like that. That's not to say I haven't heard things like "Let's bring some ****" from an out-of-state drunk group trying to pull me along or the like. Or telling you stuff as you makeout/fuc them. But generally women are more tactful with their words anyway. Again, my personal experience.

I hear pua stuff like women need fantasy/role-playing, etc. And maybe they do for some ppl. But ime women just want to **** lol. Most of the time it's just us working on the "how" without me f-ing things up or letting external things get in the way. In 2019 women just see me as a body of mass to get fked by and to later discard. Do you think their dildos need to kino them or talk dirty for them to use it?

I speak in the bar scenario anyway.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a type of "Black like Me", a book where White guy painted himself Black in the 60s to see how people would treat him in the southern states back then. Now you tell me, based on those reactions, do you really think "game" has a chance of working? When you had the "looks" then you were shooting fish in the barrel? Do you think the nerdy type of girls are more hypergamous than the hot athletic types because they are going way above their league? Were they just as mean to you as the other girls with your looks being down? You are either shooting fish in the barrel (i.e. hence you need no game), or you are invisible to women (ie. hence no game would be effective).

Now you have an out (of being incel) with the Gym, if I understand that? Incel Gym-maxers are the types where going to the GYM does not dramatically improve their results like night and day because their face is off or some other issue. How far did you go with the GYM to get that type of reaction? Were you ripped or muscular? what was your body-fat index before and after? How did you smell when your appearance was unkempt?

You have a wealth of valuable information and I think it's something you could write a book about.
Game still matters in that "you need to work with her to realize sex" but lms is essential imo. A poor, 2 ft midget couldn't seduce me unless she became really wealthy for example. Likewise, lms needs game like a quarterback needs to know teamwork.

There are always other variables like judgemental friends, location, competition, relationships, her social competence, busyness, etc to hinder my seduction. I also might trip up with trying too hard, appearing noninvitational, or pushing too fast/slow, etc. So it's not just shooting fish in a barrel. It requires working around bad logistics and obstacles, behaving congruently to my status, and meeting her expectations and needs.

This sounds like alot but it's just intuitive things a person learns in a healthy environment. Abusive, manipulative environments seed misconceptions and insecurity. Such as the females that string along beta orbiters or the romance-comedy flicks that teach men to jester and be very supportive friends. Assimilating with gender-diverse people while avoiding the lies pushed on you about dating will be enough to teach you game. The rest is logistics.

It sounds like an abstract approach to learning game but its implementation is very practical. When you walk the streets you very well know the norms and deviations without anyone having directly told you. In a gender diverse group, you'll come to relate and know the hidden rules over time as well. Actually, the vast majority of people already do. You know the expectations of a normal social setting. Almost anyone here can talk to another guy and even female in a nonromantic context. So why is it nervous wrecking to talk to a female in a romantic context? The outcome of rejection. It's just another hidden rule learned from living in the group as someone without LMS. If someone told you that you lacked confidence because you wouldn't feel comfortable walking in the streets naked, you would just brush it off. You're sane and know the social consequences. It's almost the same thing with talking to a hot female without LMS. Intuitively from experience you know that it isn't sane. Having LMS, the rules and expectations differ and thus what is considered sane to you. What's appropriate and what isn't is learned the same way you had learned the social conditions as someone without lms. Except this time, the rules are in your favor. That's all there is to game -relearning the new social rules intuitively as someone with LMS similar to how you intuitively learned things in your previous state.

When you learn these new rules overtime, your social reality changes.

I wouldn't say nerdy girls or athletes had noticably treated me meaner. People are different by their values. There was just a lack of importance toward me. The women with more selfish values will tend to be less considerate to those entities they feel cooperating would provide little return value. As all selfish people. All types of women have access to quality guys in varying social circles so it's hard to speak on their degree of hypergamy. But most discerned types were interested the same; country, ghetto, preppy, nerdy, hot, ugly, foreign, average, younger, older, black, white, asian, etc.

I'm above average in height, maybe 6 ft with sneakers. Bf % prob fluctuates between 12-15. I have somewhat of a belly. I have a decent muscular build but prob at the high-school standard lol. Like I can bench atleast 225lbs for 5+ reps, etc. Nothing like hitting the 300's. I skip leg day everyday. I'm sure I can increase my potential much further with more exercise but "why improve something that works decently already" is my lazy rationalization. Took only a month to regain most of my build. No steroids and no drastic change in weight. Just few lbs and muscle recomp maybe. Muscle memory helped.

My smell has remained the same. Just a basic shower. Never cologne.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd like to add that status most definitely matters. I see it often in college. The guys that can connect different people together for social outings. The college athletes that are mostly ugly-average looking. The employers or bosses in the workplace. The dj and bouncers. The drug plug. Celebrities. Local leaders. There are many observable examples.

And you don't need a million dollars to beta bux. Not even a 6 figure job in many US areas.

You don't even need to excel in one area of lms. A solid balance between them should suffice.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women dont really do that. Sexually explicit statements and "formal discussion" is something guys just do.
You said women approached you, persisted to seduce you, and then wanted to sleep with you after 2 texts (20 words). Now they don’t do that?

In 2019 women just see me as a body of mass to get fked by and to later discard.
Wow bro. You must be Amazing looking. Brad Pitt level.

Do you think their dildos need to kino them or talk dirty for them to use it?
That makes no sense. Do you need the sexy actress in the movie to to talk dirty to you? Of course not. It imagination, it’s fantasy. And unless you look like Brad Pitt, which you obviously do, everything else women do to not sleep with a man is to make him a sucker,

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said women approached you, persisted to seduce you, and then wanted to sleep with you after 2 texts (20 words). Now they don’t do that?

Wow bro. You must be Amazing looking. Brad Pitt level.

That makes no sense. Do you need the sexy actress in the movie to to talk dirty to you? Of course not. It imagination, it’s fantasy. And unless you look like Brad Pitt, which you obviously do, everything else women do to not sleep with a man is to make him a sucker,
Bad paraphrasing of what I said but whatever. Yes. I sent 2 texts related to hooking up. She resisted playfully. A day later she texted me that she was down to get together following that context. Nothing sexually explicit was said by her though. She didn't need to say "I want to sleep with you".... The same with the other women. They didn't need to be dirty in their language to seduce me. Just innocent words of intent or common sense clues on the level of inviting someone over for netflix n chill.

I'm only as good looking as the amount of ppl I attract I suppose. That and my personal evaluation which is probably lower than what others perceive me.

I believe my analogy should make sense. Sorry if you don't get it man.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a huge difference in simply getting rid of 3-4 pounds of subcutaneous water stores via sick cardio or low carbing.

The difference is between the same girl not noticing me vs walking into a wall (literally) as I pass by.

The guys on this site who downplay the role of physical appearance as it relates to female attraction are keyboard jockeys or live in third world countries buying women—as even a blind man can see this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad paraphrasing of what I said but whatever. Yes. I sent 2 texts related to hooking up. She resisted playfully. A day later she texted me that she was down to get together following that context. Nothing sexually explicit was said by her though. She didn't need to say "I want to sleep with you".
This gives a bit of a different impression than what you wrote before though. You said she seduced you, now you're saying you sent two texts related to hooking up, that's a big piece of information to leave out. I could see how Trump would get the wrong impression. Girls can definitely seduce without being overt about, but this sounds more like a collaborative effort.

I notice a huge difference in simply getting rid of 3-4 pounds of subcutaneous water stores via sick cardio or low carbing.
Diet and cutting is clearly a big part of it. I know a lot of guys who lift heavy but are still fat. They have a lot of muscle but also fat and a gut. Probably fall prey to the old "exercise increases appetite" problem, aside from genetics and eating the wrong things.