sustainable007
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2002
- Messages
- 197
- Reaction score
- 1
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well mine lasted 3 years after my ex's first tantrum. Though we'd already been together for 8...Originally posted by Starman
byatches are whacked..especially getting married at 18..I give their marriage 6 months
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Illl bet she was hot when she was made upOriginally posted by sux2bu
Moral of Story: Never marry a woman that has a tattoo above her cleavage line.
Exhibit A:
http://www.foxnews.com/images/99485/1_21_081903_samen_adrienne_t.jpg
Observation: She's got more lines in her forehead than an old Exxon road map.