LJBF situation - salvageable?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think so at all. when a girl clearly states something like this with logic, it means she isn't attracted to you.

Also "Hey man' is never good.

if you really want to play the long game, stay friendly with her and actively hit on other chicks around her, or even make her your wing woman. Long long long term it could lead to things, but this sounds like an attraction issue.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it isn't. In general, when a man is LBJF'ed, he should cease contact with the woman and move on.

In my nearly 25 years in the mating environment, one of the best things I've done is avoid female friendship with women that I find attractive. Friendship in situations when you are sexually attracted to her is not going to lead to good outcomes.

The downside of not having attractive female friends or any female friends is that you have less of a chance of getting social circle introductions. It's still possible you might get one from a male friend's girlfriend or wife. It's possible but even less probable that a female co-worker might introduce you via her network.

You can be friends with a female if you don't find her attractive but that's generally not the most rewarding friendship.

Reaction score
She can sense you just want to fnck her and then move onto another girl. Women aren't complete idiots

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
It never is!

Just be glad she was straight forward with you at the very beginning.
Some chicks can be nefarious about not saying anything at all, but they oblige and then show up for your date with an unannounced friend.
Or they might flake on you or make excuses at the last minute.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you gents think this "let's just be friends" situation is salvageable?
For a little context, we've hung out casually a couple of times already.
One has to give this credit to this chick for her forwardness in inviting you to occupy one of her "you will not be getting my poon" orbitals. She will happily let you hang out at social spots with her while you overhear her tell a new Chad she meets there, "this is JizzLord, he's just a friend", while Chad thinks to himself, "great, she'll get this guy to drive her over to my pad and hang around until I finish emptying the contents of my testes into her".

That said, if you wait around long enough, she could tire out of the C0ck Carousel, and when she is about to hit the ovulatory Wall, she will let you hit the poon at least enough times to birth some kids, and figure that by then, since you have shown yourself to be an extraordinarily dutiful Beta, she can go into Dead Bedroom mode, and even divorce you if somehow she stays a decently attractive harridan and is able to get a 2nd hand Chad just coming into the market from his divorce.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot of text for a " LJBF "

It doesnt read to me like a straightforward freindzone here to me it reads like

" I am confused about where this is going , you haven't been sexual with me, you haven't led me and I want clarification"

I am guessing you work with this chick ? so again its a complex situation you need to be very careful with

I would pull back way way back for 2-4 weeks go completely ghost and drop off the face off the earth

you may get some emotion going and a chance to reset

If you do you need to ramp up your sexual intent straight away

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few ways you could salvage this, but 90% of the time, it's not worth the effort. Much better to move on to other girls. Be friends with her, though, because I always advocate for making more female friends. You can leverage them to do entourage game a-la old school Adam Lyons, in addition to many other potential benefits. Just don't expect anything more from her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few ways you could salvage this, but 90% of the time, it's not worth the effort. Much better to move on to other girls. Be friends with her, though, because I always advocate for making more female friends. You can leverage them to do entourage game a-la old school Adam Lyons, in addition to many other potential benefits. Just don't expect anything more from her.
Yes, don't officially tell her, "I'm not going to hang out with you as much, as I want to find a receptive female for my sexuality", just contact her sporadically. If she asks, just say you've been having some dates from Tinder, etc. (even if you've been a Tinder monk :rolleyes: ).

JizzLord

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot of text for a " LJBF "
Appreciate the different perspective. That point did stick out to me as slightly odd.
I first met her some months ago, so she's had plenty of time to simply ghost me if she had no interest.
I don't work with her. Met her at a social event and we've texted sporadically and hung out a few times.

You have nothing to lose, have her play her way into your pants and get other chicks competing with her
Correct. I have nothing to lose. My general MO with women of interest is to just to burn the set right down to the stub, for the experiential learning.