Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF Beta ascends, and chick that had blown him off is miffed that he has "moved on" and now looks upon her as FWB

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this guy friend, and he is without question one of the greatest men I’ve ever met in life. In the four years or so since we became friends he has been nothing but strong, smart, selfless, and surprisingly charismatic ... Unfortunately (because without the caveat this would be too good to be true), I just didn’t find him attractive.
One of the last nights before he returned to law school, he asked me why we weren’t together, and because this was a friendship based on candor, I told him that I wasn’t attracted to him ... I wanted him to know the things that made him less than boyfriend material in my eyes. He laughed and said, “Good to know.”
Fast-forward a couple of years, and he is at least 125 pounds lighter, is on his way to finishing law school, and has really invested in his appearance ... I’ve been treading water financially (working my way through dental-assistant school) and mired in a relationship with NO FUTURE (guy has no ambition, no drive and is a jerk) ...
He really took what I said to heart, because literally days after we had our conversation I noticed a gym membership card on his keys ... Well, this transformation completely took me by surprise, but it definitely made me more interested ... We spent more time together this summer than in summers past, usually with a few drinks in hand, and I decided that I would bring the subject up again. I asked (via text) if he still felt the same way as he did last year, and he said, “Nah not really. Kinda gave up on you.” I was furious.
I went to the bar with a couple of female friends, but after a few drinks could not get him off of my mind. I called him and asked if he wanted to smoke, went to his apartment, and after sitting on the couch together just hanging out, he made a move. We had hours of amazing sex. I was certain we were going to take the relationship to the next level. The man who had embodied so many of the qualities I was looking for now pretty much had ALL of them.
I would get off work, he would text me telling (never asking, TELLING) me to come over after work, and I would end up spending the night. I expected to see him more, but after a few days the texts stopped ... I got onto Instagram and saw a dozen or so photos of him at a few different outings with a girl who is pretty much the younger, dumber version of me. Same body type, same hair, on the body of a 19-year-old c0cktail waitress.
my opinion: Have fun with your cats, babe. :cool:

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the whole article, the response is pretty savage. I can relate to this article. I started lifting after getting burned pretty bad and I’m thankful I got burned because now I’m in the best shape of my life. I can’t stress enough, if you aren’t lifting weights in the gym at least 3 times a week, stop whatever else you’re doing and focus on that. You can post here in between sets.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in this mans shoes. I got the LJBF from a girl that I was crazy about and went on to improve myself for HER. I hit the gym (not that I was in bad shape, more average) and focused on further improving my life. Six months later, I met another girl that I really hit if off with and she was what I thought at the time was above my level. Low and behold, the LJBF girl starts paying attention and ended up inviting me to a party. We ended up having s*x and dated a few more times before I realized that she was not worthy of my time. I LJBfed her and continued dating the other girl for over a year. I must say that peripheral vision is one human ability that I must say that I enjoy and that the LJBF girl was covertly staring at me sitting with the other girl, gave me a very warm and fuzzy feeling. It also got back to me that she was saying that the other girl "wasn't right for me". I now live as I want and if they want to tag along, fine. If not, they just aren't right for me. Anything but feminine and submissive = bye. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a smart, strong, independent woman, but not if they want to lead. Funny that after all this time, I still got a small sense of satisfaction after reading this post.

Im betting he wouldn't have improved on himself the way he did without her rejection. Sometimes the best thing to happen to you may not seem like it in that moment.
Yep.