Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF and cooling off period

Kron233

Reaction score
Okay, say you screwed up and some chick LJBF'd you, but still you think to yourself "if I don't find someone I like better, I'd like to give it another go with this one." It's a common strategy to cut off contact with her for a while so those friend-feelings she has for you die off. How long should you wait? Is 4 months good? How likely is this strategy to get you a clean start when you try her again? I'm not asking how likely it will be that you'll bag her next time, but how likely it will be that the friends issue won't be in your way.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just assume she'll think of you as a cuddly plush-toy forever and find another woman.

Casually

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the old advice is to "Go Find/**** Ten Other Women". If you start pursuing other women and have other women in your life, she may come to rethink her original opinion of you.

Realistically, though, if she LJBF'd you directly, the cooling off period is probably going to be more like 6 month to a year. That's enough time for you to grow enough so that she might see you in a new light. That's been my experience anyway.

Kron233

Reaction score
Telos said:
Just assume she'll think of you as a cuddly plush-toy forever and find another woman.
Yeah, right, I definitely will be pursuing other women. I'm just contemplating how long I should wait before giving her another shot. It would be immensely satisfying to me to turn things around with her, even if it didn't work out, since she made it seem like there's no hope. Just the knowledge that I pulled it off would be SWEET and fulfilling. I'm into the challenge aspect, but I don't wanna go back too soon and blow it permanently.

By the way, she didn't always think of me as a cuddly plush-toy. I'm pretty sure she didn't when I was coming in her ass using only a little saliva as lube. :)

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, she didn't always think of me as a cuddly plush-toy. I'm pretty sure she didn't when I was coming in her ass using only a little saliva as lube.
Sounds painful man. She must have a pretty big, gaping ass.

Waiting around for a woman is not something DJ's do. Don't wait. But I will say that since you have had sexual contact with her in the past, she may not view you as innocuously as a plush toy, it's more likely that she is just quite simply no longer attracted to you. Give it a few months and try again, I guess.

Kron233

Reaction score
Telos said:
Sounds painful man. She must have a pretty big, gaping ass.
LMAO, but nah, it took me about 6 tries to get it in and she complained that it hurt for days after. Oh well... :D

Waiting around for a woman is not something DJ's do. Don't wait.
I certainly don't disagree, but the girl lives in another city and I might be going there for another reason sometime in the not too distant future. It's not urgent though and I wanna time my trip with when I'll be able to try getting with this girl again.

But I will say that since you have had sexual contact with her in the past, she may not view you as innocuously as a plush toy, it's more likely that she is just quite simply no longer attracted to you. Give it a few months and try again, I guess.
Yeah, I think that's it. You see, I wound up taking her for granted and I didn't do any of the stuff I would normally do to keep someone interested. I believe she found her general experience with me to be pretty "blah." Being a typical woman, she thinks there's something unalterable about how she feels about me, not realizing that the reason she views me as she does is just because of how I acted and if I wait long enough for her to loosen up just a little, I can change her mind. She seems to think of "clicking" with a person as something magical and mysterious or some BS, as opposed to the reality of the situation which is that it has everything to do with how I behave. I just want there to be a day when I'm telling her about how it was destiny that we'd cross paths again or some nonsense and watching her eat it up. :D

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain this six months to a year... Do you guys mean ZERO contact?

In my situation, I haven't seen a certain girl in four months but I'll send a text or an email once in a blue moon....

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried this before and all I got for my trouble was a kiss and one make out session.