Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

living with my parents...

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my late twenties and I live with my parents. I could still pull average girls. They don't seem to mind. But when it comes to the hot girls, it seems the fact that I live with my parents turns them off. Just recently, I was having a phone conversation with a hot girl I approached at Target. When she found out I was living with my parents, she got turned off by that. And this is the third time something like this has happened. It seems the average girls don't care while the hot girls have higher standards.
I'm aware this is a limiting belief. I know of some other guy who lives with his parents (he's actually in his early thirties) and he's able to pull hot girls. His parents are open and don't care when the hotties sleep over at the pad. But my parents are conservative and wouldn't allow sleepovers.
Is there anyone out there who is around my age and can still pull hot chicks? If so, any advice would be appreciated.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

A.) Why are you still living with your convservative parents anyway?

B.) Why do you even give these girls the occasion to know that you do live at home? You ought to be tapping them at their place as a matter of policy.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
yeah dude, get your own place, quit mooching off mama and daddy

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
because women see it as a sign of weakness...

they want a man that can fend for himself, they want a self sufficient man, a good provider, a grown man living with his parents also makes you look like a mamma's boy.

but it also depends on what your ethnic or cultural background is?

because with some cultures, it is common for unmarried men to still live with the family, like Italians, asians also tend to help their parents or live with an eldely parent.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it bother you. Showing or being bothered by it in itself is a weakness. You have your reasons. As long as you have a goal (like saving $$ so you can buy a house or something in xx years) if they don't respect you for that, too bad for them!