Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living like James Bond

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all know that James Bond is the ultimate Don Juan male. He has the lifestyle, the charm, the suaveness....and women love him.

Now there is an ebook that teaches men how to live like James Bond. It teaches men to live the James Bond lifestyle, has anyone read it and is it work the money? It's www.livinglikebond.com

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingy said:
unfortunately james bond wouldnt get laid much, his value is not personality based, hes dry, lacking humour, slow, doesn't chat enough.
I tend to agree. Watch a few Bond movies. The reason Bond gets all these women is because it's scripted that way. The women are just written to fall all over him, usually he doesn't even have to do anything. How does that make for a useful role model?

I think the most useful thing to take from watching Bond is his smooth, slow, confident, relaxed movements, Sean Connery especially. If there's anything to emulate, it would be that, and only when the occassion calls for it. That and how he doesn't get oneitis (depending on the movie).