Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living by a college town

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 26 years old, and I live by a college town. I'd like to still meet girls, however I am getting old. How can you meet girls when you get older?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, come on man you've been on this site for 5 years and you're asking how to meet girls?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know

I know where to meet girls:

1. Bars
2. Night Clubs,
3. Fraternity parties
4. Coffee shops

The problem is finding girls that are in my age range...

The fact that I am above college age (normal 18-22) means, gaming college kids may not be good. So I am not sure if I should continue to go to Night clubs...Or find another way to meet people. Eventually when you get too old, it is creepy, to find young girls.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bull crap, 26 is just fine. I am 25 and still in school, I see a lot of women and men that are in mid 20s or even older. Needless to say,there are not that many 21-22 year olds in their final year, here in Vancouver.
These *****es dig men older than them, because we have better incomes and experience and comparing to me, some of the younger students look "boyish" whereas I appear mature. All I heard from the peers is that I do appear to be the older end of the student "body", so to speak.