Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little update

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas I figure I would give an update the good and bad...., this girl leaving my ass has taken my Game to new heights. I literally do not give a **** anymore, can walk up to a group of 9’s and not give one ****. I wasted no time within one week of ending things I was already with a hotter chick down in Miami. I Went to a strip club last night and had two strippers throwing themselves me, was interested in one of them. Just my type.

most guys forget about a hot girl the moment they get under something new. This has been true for me up until now....This is why I know what I had with this chick was real. I wanted a family so bad with this woman. I’ve also abused steroids for years, was worried I wouldn’t be able to have a kid so I started shooting up hcg (a drug guys take after steroid cycles to retain fertility) and she started showing all the symptoms of being pregnant.

To be honestly I still have this feeling she’s pregnant but just wanted nothing to do with me. We had a bad fight one night. And that was the last time I saw her. She snuck into my apartment and took all her stuff without even telling me. I don’t think she would even tell me if she was pregnant...

I told my friends what happened they tell me it sounds like something out of a movie. Im 28, I’ve never had a chick just take her **** and leave without telling me.

I’m signing a lease in brickell Miami where I am going to throw myself into work and business and pursuing imo the hottest women in the country while my sexual market value is high,.i won’t be 28 forever...

.What my friends fail to understand is, how a guy who looks like me falls for a small town girl so hard when I can get so many hot women. Tbh They can’t relate. I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life with her. She was everything to me. I’ve got two years before I turn 30, if I’m blessed enough to still be alive in two years after all the crazy **** I’m going to do down in Miami I’m going to steam through as many women as possible. Not because I want to, but I have to in order to survive this mental .

I don’t think I will ever forget, but if I can get some models under my belt in two years and find a good one to fall in love with it should take the pain away a little. Still haven’t reached out to her, and I can’t...I want to let it die. I used to look at gaming women as a sport but that part of me has died...now it’s to cover the pain. I need to get the **** out of this town. Won’t be able to take running into her imo

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first sentence (I don't give a F anymore) and last sentence (can't take running into her) are at war with eachother and the first sentence is losing. I think the Americans found some oil over there. It doesn't stand a chance.

Now seriously, you're hurting. We get that, but you need to snap out of it. The reason she is leaving you is because of the way you are acting right now. Needy, depressed, heart broken, fragile, weak. You've made yourself a nice little women repellent co_cktail. Effective 100% of the time.

It's possible she will contact you again, but when that happens you better act like the man you were when she first met you. Not the diet coke version of that man we are seeing here today. You obviously have something going for yourself. Weightlifting, a nice lease in Miami, hot girls. Focus on that like you're saying and all will be good. Give it a few months and you'll be a completely different person.

And oh, if she's pregnant and isn't telling you she ain't the kind of girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with. These girls almost never get a Disney happy ending in the movie of their lives.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first sentence (I don't give a F anymore) and last sentence (can't take running into her) are at war with eachother and the first sentence is losing. I think the Americans found some oil over there. It doesn't stand a chance.

Now seriously, you're hurting. We get that, but you need to snap out of it. The reason she is leaving you is because of the way you are acting right now. Needy, depressed, heart broken, fragile, weak. You've made yourself a nice little women repellent co_cktail. Effective 100% of the time.

It's possible she will contact you again, but when that happens you better act like the man you were when she first met you. Not the diet coke version of that man we are seeing here today. You obviously have something going for yourself. Weightlifting, a nice lease in Miami, hot girls. Focus on that like you're saying and all will be good. Give it a few months and you'll be a completely different person.

And oh, if she's pregnant and isn't telling you she ain't the kind of girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with. These girls almost never get a Disney happy ending in the movie of their lives.
Bro I like your posts on here but let me tell you man to man I would tell you if she left for those reasons. It had nothing to do with being needy it was me ****ing up in the sack. Yeah it was only for a week and the steroids had a lot to do with it and she was a ***** for not letting me work through it and not giving me head but it still ruined the chemistry. (My sex drive came back a week later but by then the damage was done, those 3 instances of not getting hard turned her off forever). Would a girl mid to late 20’s have been more understanding? probably but **** what you gonna do..

i could literally go make a million dollars pull up in a rolls Royce truck and have a beautiful Miami model all over me ...won’t matter......no matter how big I get her mind will always go back to those times the sex was bad. She knows my smv is probably higher than hers. I don’t think she even thinks she can do better than me, but she’s ok with that.

women leave guys when they know the guy can’t do better than them this wasn’t the case. She caught hotter chicks flirting with me all the time..she knew I could replace her in the looks department. She probably thinks we aren’t compatible in the bedroom and women rarely come back to that. So I doubt she’s coming back..
She was beautiful yes but skinny, i like tall curvy freaky women maybe that’s why we didn’t work in the sack who knows ....was with a stripper last night and stayed hard as hell it was effortless...goes back to my point the woman you fall in love with will never be the girl you have the best sex with ever.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas I figure I would give an update the good and bad...., this girl leaving my ass has taken my Game to new heights. I literally do not give a **** anymore, can walk up to a group of 9’s and not give one ****. I wasted no time within one week of ending things I was already with a hotter chick down in Miami. I Went to a strip club last night and had two strippers throwing themselves me, was interested in one of them. Just my type.

most guys forget about a hot girl the moment they get under something new. This has been true for me up until now....This is why I know what I had with this chick was real. I wanted a family so bad with this woman. I’ve also abused steroids for years, was worried I wouldn’t be able to have a kid so I started shooting up hcg (a drug guys take after steroid cycles to retain fertility) and she started showing all the symptoms of being pregnant.

To be honestly I still have this feeling she’s pregnant but just wanted nothing to do with me. We had a bad fight one night. And that was the last time I saw her. She snuck into my apartment and took all her stuff without even telling me. I don’t think she would even tell me if she was pregnant...

I told my friends what happened they tell me it sounds like something out of a movie. Im 28, I’ve never had a chick just take her **** and leave without telling me.

I’m signing a lease in brickell Miami where I am going to throw myself into work and business and pursuing imo the hottest women in the country while my sexual market value is high,.i won’t be 28 forever...

.What my friends fail to understand is, how a guy who looks like me falls for a small town girl so hard when I can get so many hot women. Tbh They can’t relate. I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life with her. She was everything to me. I’ve got two years before I turn 30, if I’m blessed enough to still be alive in two years after all the crazy **** I’m going to do down in Miami I’m going to steam through as many women as possible. Not because I want to, but I have to in order to survive this mental .

I don’t think I will ever forget, but if I can get some models under my belt in two years and find a good one to fall in love with it should take the pain away a little. Still haven’t reached out to her, and I can’t...I want to let it die. I used to look at gaming women as a sport but that part of me has died...now it’s to cover the pain. I need to get the **** out of this town. Won’t be able to take running into her imo
Hopefully you won´t end up on the Maury show. "I´m 1000% sure he´s the father, Maury. Look at his eyes".

Glassguy

Reaction score
Heard this song and dance quite a few times from you Captain. Youve been on here since 2013.....when are you going to learn?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem is you continue to base your self worth on what a woman thinks of you and you show all the signs of becoming co-dependant in a relationship and require them to make you happy.

No woman wants that responsibility in a relationship...it is like adding a 100 lb backpack for her to carry around. She can handle it for a while but it eventually gets to be too much and she has to leave.

Honestly until you resolve whatever deeper issues you have within yourself that cause you to base your value on women I don't see anything changing.

What appears to be happening is these women see you as good looking and physically manly but then quickly realize that you act in a way that is not manly and are emotional in a way that is not manly and they quickly lose interest because they can't reconcile these two things together in their minds.

Last edited: