"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

little situation of mine

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
So I'm getting rely good at meeting grls off the net. I meet this girl after a week of chatting online. She brings 2 friends with. Of course I ended up liking one of her friends :D Now I'm stuck. I'm sure her friend likes me due to my body language skills, flirting, she kept complimenting me and seemed diapointed when I left.

I was talking to another grl I know who knows them and i told her I liked her friend. Shes gone and told the grl I like.

Now I dunno what to do?

I think I need to get her number or msn.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
should of told her yourself, she'd probably like you double than before for confidence. be honest and tell her it's true. cause it is right!?
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
shall I txt the grl I met to say hi what ya been upto,

she'll reply n say something about me liking her friend.

or

should I go about it by getting the grl I likes mobile or msn and follow it up?
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
talk to her face to face. do not ever text girls about crap. you must speak face to face. get her number if you see her face to face. if she does go on msn, yeah sure, why not. but call her. try to keep contact offline more than online happening. fuk the friend, get the girls number, the one you like.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Ok will do. The only time I could catch her is as about 3pm and she'll be with her friend who likes me :(
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
you'd have to try get her alone. if you can't catch her alone. you'll have to grab your ballz and tell her you want to talk to her for a moment (if her friend is around). then ask her. or you can just wait until she's alone. up to you.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Hey,
i kno tha u lk vickie n im totally fine wiv it, well obviously i werent wen i found out bout it and now i dun rele care lol. I know that i was a lil quiet but who aint wen they go n meet sum1 4 the first time eh? neways i think uve blocked me on msn, if u dun wana unblock me n be freinds its ur loss not mine...
aimz

her message today, rekon u'll be able to read into what she means and how much damage has been done?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
DAYAM!

I'd block her too. It gave me a headache to read that.

Go for the girl you like man. She was giving you permission to.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
seriously hope so that would make my year :D
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
shot down 3rd time over the last 2 weeks now.

That girl was too into me so her friend would never go for me now. I jus finished a lil convo on MSN with her and verbally destroyed her so no going back now. NEXT!!!!

never shoot, never score, who dares wins.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
and I said to myself NEXT with a smile on my face, her loss. She knows I liked her, her friend who I met says shes not intrested. I log on to MSN and the girl I NEXTED has added me to her list. Havnt spoken to her on it yet. Now I'm in limbo n need to know what she wants? friendship or whatever.

It's playing on me now, I'm waiting for her to come online, I need closure so badly. What you guys think she wants?
 
Top