Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally a 10

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick yesterday for the first time hit her up on IG and set up a date. This chick was ****ing gorgeous she does competitions for like miss universe but for the lowers tiers, Idk how to explain it exactly but w.e. She's 20. I originally wanted to go for some drinks but shes not old enough yet. So we did a movie instead. Shes beautiful and all but I wasn't drooling at her feet and doing back flips for her tryna entertain her. We watched the movie. Then I walked her to her car and we stayed there and talked for a little while then left, I didnt text her after that. One thing that was different about this chick was that she was very very serious. She smiled and everything but seemed kinda cold. And this morning I noticed she unfollowed me off IG cause I have a app that notifies my when someone unfollows me.

I'm thinking she was just like " w.e **** this guy". I would like to keep see her again.. But i'm not gonna kiss her ass and text her all day.

elunium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about what she thinks, says or do.

You went to a movie with a woman with the intention of hooking up.

You didnt. You failed the mission bro.

She unfollowed becuse you failed your mission as a man.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about what she thinks, says or do.

You went to a movie with a woman with the intention of hooking up.

You didnt. You failed the mission bro.

She unfollowed becuse you failed your mission as a man.
Hell yea! I'd buy us a bottle of wine and ask her to drive some place nice so we can drink it, or just drink it in the car.
Lol bro she's 20 she doesn't drink I even asked her If she drank she said no.. and her curfew was at 11.. lol guess this was just unexpected and a first time I ever been out with a rock. Most chicks I been out with are fun.. this chick was like dead.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she looks as good as you say, and she's active on IG, then she probably unfollows people all the time. Maybe it wasn't personal

A lot of the good looking women follow people and then unfollow them days later to make their numbers look good, and if they're using an app to do it they aren't seeing who each person is

She doesn't have to be following you to still message you, so it really doesn't matter

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A movie is the worst possible first date a man can go on. First of all, you can't talk and get to know each other.

But more importantly, during the experience of the movie, she expends her emotional highs and lows, and at the end she has no emotion left for you. She is spent emotionally. YOU are supposed to give her highs and lows, not a movie.

During the movie, she is emotionally involved and you are this "thing" sitting off to the side and she is now emotionally anchored to think of you as a thing that is off to the side. You're not the main attraction, and in fact you're not an attraction at all.

Movies = Kiss of death with a non-invested woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get a woman to connect with you is thru conversation and how you make her feel during that conversation. Its the entire purpose of a date. This is next to impossible to pull off at a movie because there is little to no interaction between the two of you. And standing in the parking lot next to her car isn't exactly a great atmosphere for first conversations!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But more importantly, during the experience of the movie, she expends her emotional highs and lows, and at the end she has no emotion left for you. She is spent emotionally. YOU are supposed to give her highs and lows, not a movie.

During the movie, she is emotionally involved and you are this "thing" sitting off to the side and she is now emotionally anchored to think of you as a thing that is off to the side. You're not the main attraction, and in fact you're not an attraction at all.
On the other hand, she could associate those emotions with you, since you took her there and was there with her.
I still remember various women when I see certain movies are on TV, I think "Oh, I saw that with so and so", and this is often 30-40 years after the fact.

I wouldn't recommend it for a first date though.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
A movie is the worst possible first date a man can go on. First of all, you can't talk and get to know each other.

Thanks man. Makes sense. I've had really successful movies dates before. And since she couldn't drink cause she was 20 I said oh well ****it. Thanks for explaining the whole movie situation instead of tryna be like these other dude tryna get me to buy wine and get her to drink and escalate like wtf..

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has to be a troll. Either that or you just naturally did everything wrong

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You've touched upon something deep right there that goes beyond movie theaters.
It acknowledges female traits of concentration and behavioral ways of processed thinking.

It's fascinating to learn how women respond to external stimuli with tunnel vision.
The first thing I thought about was: Camping

What do women say before they go camping?
I'm spending my entire weekend relaxing in the woods with nature, reading a good book, and enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa.

What do men think before they go camping?
First thing that pops up: SURVIVAL
Food, Fire, Water, Shelter <------ We associate all these things with camping
Just the idea of reading a book and drinking hot cocoa in the deep dark woods doesn't even register in my thought process.

Last edited:

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not into you, no worries, try again with another one
This.

She tried to dip her toe, wasn't interested and unfollowed - don't take it personal, at least it wasn't after several dates, show no emotion and post on your story all the cool shyt your out doing.

Next

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick yesterday for the first time hit her up on IG and set up a date. This chick was ****ing gorgeous she does competitions for like miss universe but for the lowers tiers, Idk how to explain it exactly but w.e. She's 20. I originally wanted to go for some drinks but shes not old enough yet. So we did a movie instead. Shes beautiful and all but I wasn't drooling at her feet and doing back flips for her tryna entertain her. We watched the movie. Then I walked her to her car and we stayed there and talked for a little while then left, I didnt text her after that. One thing that was different about this chick was that she was very very serious. She smiled and everything but seemed kinda cold. And this morning I noticed she unfollowed me off IG cause I have a app that notifies my when someone unfollows me.

I'm thinking she was just like " w.e **** this guy". I would like to keep see her again.. But i'm not gonna kiss her ass and text her all day.
You're still young and learning but you NEVER take a girl to a movie for the first date. First dates (especially) are for interacting and getting to know each other. How do you accomplish that if you're sitting next to her for 3 hours not talking? No big deal if she's not old enough to drink, there are 1000 other things you could do that would allow you to get to know her. You could have discussed interesting topics asked her questions and let your personality shine through. Most women are very communicative and silence makes them very uncomfortable and feeling awkward.

Yeah, she seemed kind of serious and cold because it sounds like you didn't do much to make things "fun" which is what all girls want. It's really not a huge surprise she unfollowed you on IG.

Next time, be more creative in your date choices and T-A-L-K to her. It helps to think of fun topics in advance.

Good luck.