"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Listen to this!

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Over the long period that it took me to become a DJ and improve myself, I found out that listening to music helps me a lot in focusing. One of my favorites is a song by DoubleDrive, it's called '"Imprint". I like to imagine that life is like a mountain or something, and my goal is the top of the mountain. The times I feel frustrated, I feel I'm stuck at a difficult spot on the mountain and in order to move forward, I just need to put in effort and keep on climbing. This song helps to focus on what's important, and keeps me climbing. I just thought I'd share this with you guys, and see if I could inspire others to keep on climbing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
This should be in Tips, no?

This sounds like the NLP thing of using (a) trigger(s) for changing one's state. Usually they do it with some manner of a physical gesture, but using music, dressing well, whatever--fall within this concept too. Useful stuff...
 

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Yeah, you are right this should be in the tips forum (my mistake :D), and yes it's a form of NLP.
 

usdaprime

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
THE COLONY TEXAS
I like to listen to Lose Yourself by eminem I like how he says "you only got one shot don't miss your chance to flow" it gets me moving on doing something instead of getting stuck in the rut.
 
Top