“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Listen/read "THE BOOK OF POOK" ASAP if you haven't

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Idk why but I didn't go through this book till 2+ years after I made an account on this forum. The audio book is on YouTube and it pretty much has everything or close to what you're looking for. I wasted a lot of time not going through it. Kinda pissed and happy that I finally did.

Matter of fact I don't even know why people still write on here after reading it ...when he clearly says to read the book and go back to it ....but live your life.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
So many damn books. Can't you just tell us the good?

Audio version is 12 hours long bro

This is only a minor hobby for me
Audio is better than reading word for word on this website it's long as hell. You have to read it yourself
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
So many damn books. Can't you just tell us the good?

Audio version is 12 hours long bro

This is only a minor hobby for me
Wahhhh.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
reading is always better... btw its kinda of basic here, had a time every first poster was told read the books then ask again, we need to start doing this again?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
reading is always better... btw its kinda of basic here, had a time every first poster was told read the books then ask again, we need to start doing this again?
Book of Pook made me realize what my gut told me last 2 years..... Just go on my path without trying to also be a master seducer of every hot chick ....but to only care about high quality women I'm legit attracted to.... I think the whole approaching every hot chick is for those who have social anxiety around beautiful women or something....cause for me it didn't take me far ...I was looking at the wrong perspective I think
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I got my copy off of Amazon for around $13.
Congratulations for buying expensive paper. This book is free as it is literally just a compilation of posts written by @Pook on this forum, the compilation is also free and you could just have printed it yourself if you prefer that format.
 
Top