Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen/read "THE BOOK OF POOK" ASAP if you haven't

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why but I didn't go through this book till 2+ years after I made an account on this forum. The audio book is on YouTube and it pretty much has everything or close to what you're looking for. I wasted a lot of time not going through it. Kinda pissed and happy that I finally did.

Matter of fact I don't even know why people still write on here after reading it ...when he clearly says to read the book and go back to it ....but live your life.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So many damn books. Can't you just tell us the good?

Audio version is 12 hours long bro

This is only a minor hobby for me
Audio is better than reading word for word on this website it's long as hell. You have to read it yourself

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many damn books. Can't you just tell us the good?

Audio version is 12 hours long bro

This is only a minor hobby for me
Wahhhh.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reading is always better... btw its kinda of basic here, had a time every first poster was told read the books then ask again, we need to start doing this again?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reading is always better... btw its kinda of basic here, had a time every first poster was told read the books then ask again, we need to start doing this again?
Book of Pook made me realize what my gut told me last 2 years..... Just go on my path without trying to also be a master seducer of every hot chick ....but to only care about high quality women I'm legit attracted to.... I think the whole approaching every hot chick is for those who have social anxiety around beautiful women or something....cause for me it didn't take me far ...I was looking at the wrong perspective I think

Serenity

Reaction score
I got my copy off of Amazon for around $13.
Congratulations for buying expensive paper. This book is free as it is literally just a compilation of posts written by @Pook on this forum, the compilation is also free and you could just have printed it yourself if you prefer that format.