You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
lol...at the "Womp Womp" thing...Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
I said I didnt want comments like yours in this thread...Sh1t, I dont want to fukk a girl for free like most dudes, if I want to just ***, I can go in the bathroom and jack off in the toilet...If she wants me that bad, she better pay the price...So now Im gonna stick my d1ck in your ear and fukk what you think...
What's wrong with this thread ??Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
I got it....Thanks for the support people...Thats whats really good, this is how it should be done...People who know what they are talking about giving real advice, not that fanimitzu dude flaming everyone...I almost got banned for this thread and that fool is still going...
Look at where your at Real. You know...sun blocked land...wink wink...these WB's are nice guys. Which is why they are stuck on this site with no ho's.Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
What's wrong with this thread ??
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes it is a paradox. There are more than one path to the game. Just as long as you step into it and play it.Originally posted by Aresx
i guess this is the result of "i am the prize" taken to it's fullest extent.
sorry to criticize you earlier. just don't think it's right to use people. unless they use you.
but i guess if she knows what's up, it's her doing it, not you. if you come out with the "hey, if you wanna get with this, you gotta pay the price" attitude and she accepts it, then she's agreeing (signing a contract)
but if you have the attitude of "oh baby let's be together, i'll be your man and pay for your shyt" and then extort/steal money from her and dump her, that's kinda s.hitty.
i'm just trying to get an understanding of your game. even if it contradicts another player's game... game is a paradox, ain't it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
it's questionable who is getting taken advantage of when prostituting oneself.... the prostitute or the client?Originally posted by DJ_Dork
there's no such thing as "free." i'm not going to say anything besides being against this idea of taking advantage of a woman.
Look doggy, this is how it is...Most dudes on this fourm are coming from the angle of them trying to attact women, Im coming from the angle that girls are jocking me...Its really not worth fukking every girl that wants your d1ck, and for whatever reason girls want mine...You have to treat your d1ck like girls treat their puss...Originally posted by Aresx
i guess this is the result of "i am the prize" taken to it's fullest extent.
sorry to criticize you earlier. just don't think it's right to use people. unless they use you.
but i guess if she knows what's up, it's her doing it, not you. if you come out with the "hey, if you wanna get with this, you gotta pay the price" attitude and she accepts it, then she's agreeing (signing a contract)
but if you have the attitude of "oh baby let's be together, i'll be your man and pay for your shyt" and then extort/steal money from her and dump her, that's kinda s.hitty.
i'm just trying to get an understanding of your game. even if it contradicts another player's game... game is a paradox, ain't it.
^^This is knowdlege right here,people.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Sex isnt sh1t, anyone can get sex...Sh1t, I can go fukk myself right now and cvm all over the floor...Hey, I got off right? Thats all it is, and Ill be dammed if I give up my power just to get a nut and be concidered (sp) a fool by some aging nympho on her way out...Fukk that, have some pride... [/B]
Don't waste your time Real. This new attitude of our poster is an awakening. Let the rest stay asleep. I think that if they are happy chasing women and getting laid instead of paid from em...then so be it.Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^^This is knowdlege right here,people.
He's on level 2..ya somewhere stuck in the parking area ...looking for change in the dash...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
whoa thats, uhm, interesting... or should i say highly innapropriate.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Sex isnt sh1t, anyone can get sex...Sh1t, I can go fukk myself right now and cvm all over the floor...Hey, I got off right? Thats all it is, and Ill be dammed if I give up my power just to get a nut and be concidered (sp) a fool by some aging nympho on her way out...Fukk that, have some pride...
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.