Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Limits

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What limits do you guys have? Like, how much time passes before you consider her for a girlfriend? How much time after being a girlfriend would you consider moving in? What do you observe most carefully in different stages? Let's talk about this.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do it, the moment I fvcked a girl hard in all ways, the thrill is over. I lose interest, it became a disease. I just move on to another. I reached my top skillset, I need to get more leaner in the gym and when I complete my internship and start to make money, I will be unstoppable and only go for the 9s and 10s. When I meet a 9, with an amazing body, that is cexual, and caring for my future children, I will consider ltr...

I just go out every weekend, meet new girls that I make out with or f8ck, over and over again.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do it, the moment I fvcked a girl hard in all ways, the thrill is over. I lose interest, it became a disease. I just move on to another. I reached my top skillset, I need to get more leaner in the gym and when I complete my internship and start to make money, I will be unstoppable and only go for the 9s and 10s. When I meet a 9, with an amazing body, that is cexual, and caring for my future children, I will consider ltr...

I just go out every weekend, meet new girls that I make out with or f8ck, over and over again.
Pretty much me. Since my last relationship, I don't have it in me to settle. hb9 or nothing, I literally bang then feel nothing, I have been called a bastard and time waster so many times this year but I just don't care.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much me. Since my last relationship, I don't have it in me to settle. hb9 or nothing, I literally bang then feel nothing, I have been called a bastard and time waster so many times this year but I just don't care.
I got another field report from last night, I'm going to write it now, reply back on my skills... To be honest, 10 years ago I would dream of this lifestyle, now it's second nature to seduce women and pick them up or to close on a date and fcvk her as soon as possible. It's not even special anymore, it's just I love to do when I'm out. Just make them tingle, look her deeply in her eyes, be super cexual and they will feel the urge to rip your clothes off, that's the key. Ofc, looking good and being confident is important.

I lost weight 10 years ago, I promised myself and some enemies to do that, then I promised myself and people around me that I will get on top of the foodchain in seducing women, it cost me years and years and years of pain and misery, going up, falling back, endless rejections when I started, so many posts here, feeling oneitis. Now I reached the state of outcome indepence, and being super confident in approaching women and warming them up, I just succeed when I feel good about myself. Girls all call me a player.

Now my goal is to complete my internship in 2 months and start a business or have a top job at a big company, I am already applying for a job like that, international sales management. I will work out even more, and dress like James Bond, that's the guy I am and strive to be. The mysterious businessman in the lobby of a hotel that attracts the top notch women. Make money, dress well, take care of myself and my finances and dominate life.

Word.