Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Like Wars

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "like" function was full of errors when it transferred over from the old website. At that time, the number of likes per post (then called reps) was headed up by a certain member who is much too modest to mention his name :whistle: and second place was @Danger .

When the the new system came out, the rankings went haywire, and some top guys fell off and some rather obscure ones rose in the ranks.

That aside, likes must be computed as "total number of posts" / "likes" as some guys have thousands of posts under their belt where others might have several hundred. 100 Likes out of 5,000 posts is a far cry from 100 likes out of 1,000 posts.

One guy here has a lot of likes but he seems to me to be the Henny Youngman of posters. Most of his posts are one sentence or two, and guys hit that like button like nobody's business. Compare that to guys who expound upon their points beyond pithy sayings.

The bottom line, though, is that likes are really totally meaningless. It's the overall quality of a man's day-to-day input that sticks in people's minds. Tone and substance eclipses raw numbers.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know exactly who came to your rescue. Let's ask @wino, he joined the board today and based on his activity page, has done but like your, and only your posts in the last few hours.

Seems a bit odd, don't you think?

Pathetic, bro.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know exactly who came to your rescue. Let's ask @wino, he joined the board today and based on his activity page, has done but like your, and only your posts in the last few hours.

Seems a bit odd, don't you think?

Pathetic, bro.
Lol, he probably wrote a script that parses through the HTML and does it for him...at least as a fellow programmer I HOPE that's what he would do if he's going to do that...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wino is leisure suit legend. Both banned.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special thanks to Building_and_Loan for starting Like Wars I.

@marmel75, I stand corrected.

I'm not sure who came to my rescue, but two can play at this game.

Glad neil has been banned. The guy is mentally unhealthy and a complete and total drain on this forum. Props to the mods for handling this. SS is a place to get support, give advice and help you or someone else become a better man and live a more satisfying life. This isn't an attention wh*re fest for guys with incredibly low self esteem or mental issues to do what neil has done for months now. I honestly hope the dude can get some help. But it won't be here. Good riddance and don't let the door hit you.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad neil has been banned. The guy is mentally unhealthy and a complete and total drain on this forum. Props to the mods for handling this. SS is a place to get support, give advice and help you or someone else become a better man and live a more satisfying life. This isn't an attention wh*re fest for guys with increibly low self esteem or mental issues to do what neil has done for months now. I honeslty hope the dude can get some help. But it won't be here. Good riddance.
He'll be back, just under another name.

Just a recap, the guy:

- Trained the marines
- Could take on 5 people at once in a fight and win
- Was a high school arm wrestling champion
- Was a semi professional baseballer
- had an iq of 160
- Earned 1000 dollars a day
- had patented some code that converts the internet into a 3D experience
- had made some software that could make him a billionaire in the coming years (probably the above)
- had a photographic memeory
- achieved the highest sat scores in maths at highschool
- had a 21 year old girlfriend at the age of 47

What else am I missing? There must be more

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special thanks to Building_and_Loan for starting Like Wars I.

@marmel75, I stand corrected.

I'm not sure who came to my rescue, but two can play at this game.

Hold on there a second big boy. It should be the percentage of likes to your posts that count!

So yours is at around 30%, whereas RangerMike's is near 85%... even though at the bottom of the list.:)

And the banned Poon King the winner at 130%

Last edited:

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad Neil has been banned. The negatives of him being on the forum far outweighed the positives.

He's always been on here bragging about his financial situation & dating strippers. Anyone who disagreed was a fat Mom on welfare.

I'm actually surprised he didn't get banned before now for insulting people!

He will be back. It does bug me how posters can get banned & then return under a different alias, exhibit the same behavior & not be banned instantly.

Leisuresuitlegend is clearly the 1,000,000th rehash of Naughty Ninja. Poon King was clearly Playherman, I could go on all day!

The only guy I can think of who actually changed their behavior after being banned is Bible Belt.

EDIT: And deesade.

Reactions: Von

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I like deesade. Big nail --- I have several in my shed. :)
I find texas the most like it is in Russia. Come here I'll be doing moon shine soon, in about a month.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only guy I can think of who actually changed their behavior after being banned is Bible Belt.

EDIT: And deesade.
You are absolutely right.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line, though, is that likes are really totally meaningless.
Likes are a brilliant invention to induce more posting, which generates more free content (and traffic and ad revenue) for the site owner.

Likes are essentially ego bait for folks to work for free so somebody else can make money.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^bs
Likes are given by people who like what was said. Maybe on some other site, but on here, no fags, it works the way it should be. People like the advice.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil clearly was a trolling simp who craved validation

The guy was a loser who payed for "Pros" and bragged about it like the tricking simp that he is

any opposition and he would call you a welfare guy, for a guy who is so successful he sure spend a lot of time on here.

When did he have time for his 99 hot girlfriend?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a lot of likes when I was angry and at the stage of trying to sort through cognitive dissonance. Because that's the stage a lot of people are at, and it's something which we tend to repeat over..
Yes, absolutely. People like it when you tell them what they want to hear. "Women suck. Everything is rigged against you. None of your failures are actually your own fault." Those are the statements that get likes - what guys want to hear, much more so than what they need to hear.