Lights off Girls

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with girls that want to have the lights off?

i was with this chic last night, amazing body and all that.

We started kissing etc,
my first time bangin her.

she absolutely would not let me see her naked, she has an AMAZING body.
i have clap on lava lamps in my bedroom. 3 infact
so i switched the lights off and clapped the lava;s came on.

and she hit under thr blankets.
and clapped them off, then got out of the blanket.

i tried all my smoothest lines and flows to get her to leave the lights on.
but she just did NOT let that happen.

which is cool i banged it still..
then i got a hint of the smell from her flavour pouch.
and geez that just killed my buzz.

but here is the problem..
i was trying to get in her with rubber on, and i couldnt see where i was heading with rubber on me and NO LIGHTS.

so my questions are
1.: how do you get girls to let you see em with the lights on.
2. how do you stick yo thing in with rubber on in the dark?!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Date only sane self assured women who don't demand the lights be turned off.
2. Glow in the dark condoms or night vision goggles should do the trick if you absolutely HAVE to know.

:up:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
but here is the problem..
i was trying to get in her with rubber on, and i couldnt see where i was heading with rubber on me and NO LIGHTS.

so my questions are
1.: how do you get girls to let you see em with the lights on.
2. how do you stick yo thing in with rubber on in the dark?!
All women have some kind of fierce fear that their hot bods are not attractive. Just irrational chick stuff. JUst let her get more comfortable with you over time and she will relax.

The answer to your second question is easy - just aim at the source of that aroma.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They usually wont object to a candle or two. I have these two seventies as hell lamps I got at garage sales, that have big, colored glass globes for the body, that have little lightbulbs in them. You can turn on the real bulb, both, or just the bottom one, shich emits a very soft green glow. Its perfect for sex, because you can still kind of see everything, but the girls never seem to mind it.

Find some kind of lamp that have something like that, or some other kind of very soft light.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely the sound of your balls slapping against her must create the effect of turning the clapping lava lamps into a strobe light? :D

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Candles were made for sex. Mrs. Tomassi and I will get after it in the afternoon sun occasionally and it's good sex, but nothing compared to an evening with about 8 candles lit. Then the lingerie comes out, etc. etc.,...

I realize it defies male logic, but the hotter a woman is the more self-conscious they are.

Candles and martinis brother.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I hate that lights out stuff. It plays to the woman's prerogative. To me a big part of it is visual and you can't see anything in the dark. Sometimes you might bang a girl who's not so hot and it's better in the dark. But the way I see it that's someone you shouldn't be banging anyway lol.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
then i got a hint of the smell from her flavour pouch.
and geez that just killed my buzz.
Uuggh. I experienced this one time and it totally killed my desire. I know some guys can push forward, but I don't know, I was only concerned about getting the smell off as soon as possible.

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
02hero said:
Surely the sound of your balls slapping against her must create the effect of turning the clapping lava lamps into a strobe light? :D
Comedy gold :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I realize it defies male logic, but the hotter a woman is the more self-conscious they are.

That doesn't just defy male logic, it is the antithesis of it. I have said the same thing before, and nobody really gets it. Tangible reasons for a woman to have self-esteem are completely irrelevant. That makes zero sense with men, but most guys would do a lot better if they would learn to accept some things about women that they will never understand - the way that hot chicks have low self-esteem is one of those things.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.... candles are the way to go. Even I don't care to fukk in the blazing glare of 180 watts of incandescent lighting.

It is nice to be able to get a visual though. Nothing is hotter than than the POV shot of ramming a chick from behind. I know...I'm so romantic....