Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lifting question

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I bench during the week 3 times a week every other day and the other 2 days i work other parts of my body. I was just wondering if its a normal thing to for instance say u bench alot after the weekend is over and u keep doing more sets and then 2 days later i could do alot my first set but other sets i couldn't lift as much as i could before... is this a normal thing like my muscles are soar or something???

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone has to field this pop fly.....

You're not doing them often enough, so your muscles are atrophying between workouts. Move the chest workout up to every day. If you find the same thing happening, move it up to once every 6 hours.

I'm joking.

Actually, you're doing them too often and not giving your muscles enough rest. You may want to do more research into lifting to get better results. The Bulking Guide sticky would be a good start.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chest three times a week, HAHAHAHA, you my friend...are overtraining.

you won't have any gains that way.

even powerlifters don't workout one body part that many times per week.

put it this way. lets say you have a VERY VERY VERY and i do mean VERY strict diet. it is the ideal diet that you want to follow to reach your goals (bulking up or cutting weight) only THEN maybe you can do each MAJOR muscle two times per week.

other than that once a week is enough.

here's an idea of a split you can adopt:

Mon: Chest and Tri

Wed: Back and Bi

Fri: Legs and shoulders