Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lifetime Relationship - how do you know its the right person

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting older these days and I guess one day I would like to settle down and have a family etc (not just yet however).

But how do you know when you have met the right person?

Out of the female population there is not many that I would like to have a relationship with. I guess I am picky..

However out of all the women I have had a relationship with, I wouldnt want to marry any of them.

Do you know instinctively when you have met the one?

How do you know when you have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have to stop thinking in terms of pots of gold at the ends of rainbows - if you think that marriage or 'the one' will make your life complete that will cause problems.

I think if you meet someone who you find attractive, you get on with and have a compatible background with, and who shares a lot of the same goals etc, you can't ask for more.

The bottom line is that in modern western society, marriage is no longer for life and 'the one' could walk out on you or get bored with you at any time (and the same could happen to you).

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I'm married...but settling is more like finding a partner with whom you can work things out with as situations arise.
So for example, you would not want to be with someone who doesn't tolerate much, doesn't want to go through challenges and obstacles, or is not compromising.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Dominated, if you're looking for a life partner then you sure as hell better be picky abt it.

I'm like you, i date alot but hardly get attracted to them.

Sometimes i find the women thesedays getting too strong minded, strong willed. If given a strap on dildo, they sure as hell gona make you bent over.

I've always had a thing for chicks with a gentle spirit. Women who are easy going and compromising. In return i feel they will be very cherised by their man.

Nowdays all you get is "I'm all woman, hear me roar"

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if it evers happens for ya bro, then i assume you both will know it without putting yourselves thru the mind game test.

i've been married 3 times and there aint no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. just debts and kids.