Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lifefuel for manlets? "There Has Never Been a Better Time to Be Short"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average, short people live longer and have fewer incidences of cancer. One theory suggests this is the case because with fewer cells there is less likelihood that one goes wrong. I’d take that over dunking a basketball any day.
Short people don’t just save resources, but as resources become scarcer because of the earth’s growing population and global warming, they may also be best suited for long-term survival (and not just because more of us will be able to jam into spaceships when we are forced off this planet we wrecked)/
Nancy Blaker, a Netherlands-based researcher who at one time studied social status, said that short men, counter to prevailing stereotypes, may “compensate” for being short by developing positive attributes. “It’s not about being aggressive and mean,” she said; “short men behave in smart strategic ways and that can also mean being prosocial.”
my opinion: Maybe lifefuel for womanlettes, but the manlets need to get through the hypergamic evolutionary bottle. :mad:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if about the resources is true or not, but I'm 5'5 or 5'6 idk, and material wise, I have everything my peers taller than me would dream of.

Maybe because I didn't have attention from women, or felt inferior that my only option was to study hard, work hard to have the life I have now, while they were chasing tail and spending money on woman, getting them pregnant and losing time to develop themselves.

The counterpart of this is that I don't the experience with women that they have, and there is not too late for them to start a business a have money.

The counter counter part of the above is that thanks to that I found the red pill and there is not too late to experience women.

That's my experience, take it as you want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a joke. It's more difficult to get laid as a short man. I'm an average height male and even I have experienced women thinking my height was lousy. However, I have known some good seducers who were below average height males. It seems like @Pedrito0906 is moving in the right direction at 5'5"/5'6".

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IS THERE HOPE FOR SHORTCELS???

Don't worry guys, there may be a leftist, NY Times-reading Karen for you yet :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IS THERE HOPE FOR SHORTCELS???

Don't worry guys, there may be a leftist, NY Times-reading Karen for you yet :)
The problem with a manlet trying to marketing himself as being better for the environment is that the typical woman this would appeal to is probably ugly and a femynist as well. And also such a gal would probably be a vegan, and I pretty much have to have red meat every day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with a manlet trying to marketing himself as being better for the environment is that the typical woman this would appeal to is probably ugly and a femynist as well. And also such a gal would probably be a vegan, and I pretty much have to have red meat every day.
The manlet may not have to market himself very hard if this becomes the "new current thing" (i.e., is supported by a massive media push).