Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is a Game!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Poök
Monopoly is a game... life is dead-serious...
I should feel honored the great Pook has spoken up and on one of my threads. But I don't. Imposters are stupid! Your writing does not reflect the wisdom of the real Pookster.

All of life is a game. And that has been said since we first had mystics for thousands of years, Pook.

You are either at the game or your in the game. Meaning you either play the game of life or you let it pass you by.

When you make this thing dead serious you give it more power than it deserves. You then block your true potential.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Starman. I wasn't going to bother replying to your post, but you're so damn annoying I couldn't help myself. However, I can assure that I won't respond to your posts after this one, unless you actually have something good and useful to say. We all know after your 3000 posts, that such a thing will never happen, as it hasn't happened yet. And I have better things to do than sulk on this board like an outcast teenager who cares what other people think about his posts.

As far as your idea of "self-improvement" via the use of an internet posting forum, it's obviously ludicrous. In this format, one has plenty of time to think of a great response. This is no way to develop your wit or a sharp-tongue. To do those things, you need to turn off your damn computer and hit the streets. You need to interact with real people in the real world and learn to think on your feet.

But, I wouldn't expect that from you considering the fact that you're working on a PhD and still have time to post more than I have, even though you haven't been here as long.

And, as far as a PhD is concerned, it means nothing to the few men and women on this earth who are actually able to think for themselves. Something most PhDs can't do. I agree with Pook that you intellectuals have destroyed sexuality, at least for yourselves. But, that's not all you have destroyed from your Ivory Tower of Academia.

No, I don't have anything against a good education. I attended one of the top 50 universities in the nation. I excelled academically in pre-law and pre-med. I have the highest respect for most PhDs in fields such as Mathematics and the "hard sciences". "Hard sciences", being Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.

On the other hand, I have dated a couple of PhD students. And they, and many of their colleagues, were some of the dumbest people I ever met. Most of them were incapable of originating any thoughts of their own. As far as their great "research", much of it was later proved to be wrong.

Even in the hard sciences, there are morons with PhDs. An example would be the idiots who wasted millions of dollars in taxpayer money to study "cow burps". Look into it. I'm not BSing. As far as their "great research", much of it is seriously flawed and a waste of time. (I'm not talking about meaningful research in science and medicine that actually helps mankind. You know the kind of research I'm referring to. Unfortunately, it probably accounts for at least 60% of all research being done.) I could go on and on all night, but why bother. You geniuses in your Ivory Tower are always right. You're always better and smarter than everyone else.

You're not a genius just because you spent eight years in school, wasted taxpayer's money on meaningless research, and got a peice of paper that says you're smart. To steal a line from the movie Good Will Hunting, " Some day you're going to wake up and realize that you wasted $150,000 on an education you could have gotten for $1.50 in late charges at your local library.

Most of the greatest men and women in history who have undeniably contributed the most to mankind, never got a PhD. In fact most of them never set foot in a college classroom. And that includes many great "modern geniuses" who had the opportunity to go to college.

I do know that as for myself, and the few other wise people left in this world, we have much more respect for a self-made man. A man who can think for himself and start his own, profitable business. Whether that business is as a personal trainer, or the founder of Microsoft. Respect for a man who is passionate about "accurate" research that will actually lead to something meaningful. A man who can think for himself. A man who lives life in the real world and not on his computer.

End of rant.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I should feel honored the great Pook has spoken up and on one of my threads.

All of life is a game. And that has been said since we first had mystics for thousands of years, Pook.

You are either at the game or your in the game. Meaning you either play the game of life or you let it pass you by.

When you make this thing dead serious you give it more power than it deserves. You then block your true potential.
Of course... what you are saying is designed to break free from chains. When we teach AFC's not to fall for chicks we don't mean they shouldn't mean anything, because what would the fun of getting chicks be then. Instead, we are helping them break free so that the next time they are "in the system" they are in control, and not being controlled. So yeah, learn to enjoy life... be in control of it. But remember, not all of life is playing women... just most of it.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clint,

you are so god damn st00pid I can see why you identify with a doofus like PS

hmmm lets see here..research has proven without a shadow of a doubt..that rehearsal..whether for a job interview, acting, presentations..yields more effective results

yet you are saying.."rehearsing flame wars" doesnt sharpen your wit for real world encounters

Let me See...here..Proven Scientific Research Vs. What some doofus on an internet has to say??

secondly, surely there are Morons with PHd's..the vast measurment of intelligence spans way past education and schooling

But lets again look at statistics..who has a better chance of success in this ever competitive world? a person pursuing an advanced degree? or one who doesnt?

all you are doing is exhibiting your own hatred and anger at a field you probably failed miserably at

I had a friend like you who gave me the same speech a few years back about how "school" is over rated..and anyone can succeed!

He worked at a pet store at the time..got in a drunken car accident and killed himself and 2 other people in the car

you are obviously either an immature person who has no grasp on reality or are a immature in-denial 40 something year old like Player Supreme..thinking just because he owns a business that gets him about $40,000 a year..that he has it made..and has "made it " in life

and your remark about "Hard sciences"? if you were educated..you would realize Natural sciences..observable sciences like math or chemistry are WAAAY more easier to study than a science like psychology

Natural sciences can be studied and supported by cold HARD facts..emperical facts..while studying the mind..with its so many intricacies is even more difficult..because there are no "facts" or "observable" factors such as there is in natural sciences

Reaction score

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah fake player..I think I have an idea of who the fake puke is

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
hahah fake player..I think I have an idea of who the fake puke is
You tingle my curiosity...

Speak, and thou shalt hear a response in kind?

GigalöDJ

Banned
Reaction score
C'mon, Starmassochist, who do you think Poök is?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP ... best post on this site

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life isn't always a game. If you f*ck up, you don't get a second chance. Death doesn't offer a Load option.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a game,you are dealt a hand that you must deal with!....it's a damm game and everyone here knows it.

the likes of bill gates got a hand that has led him to become the man he is today...it's all to do with how YOU deal with YOUR CARDS!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I've been reading this main page again and I think the main problem with a lot of so-called DJ's is that:

1. They don't reconize that life is a game. Everything is a game.

You have the choice of entering the game and playing or sitting on the side lines.

How many of you when you get on an elevator:

A. look at your feet
B. Look straight ahead
C. Look at the numbers
D. Start talking to people around you.

If you choose D then you are the type of person who enters the game. Everything you encounter is a transaction. You can enter it or not.

If your in line at the grocery store you can enter the transaction of (being in line) and make it to your benefit or you can do a-c.

Thereby missing opportunities to grow.

I just read a post about when the game ends? I responded that it never ends. And that is true! Everything is a game.

Think about how many missed opportunities that you allow to pass you by each and every day!

For the short term attention spanners I will end this thread and start my next thought!
this is actually showing how insecure you are, how you feel the need to talk to every person you see.... move to new york, after 2 years, read this thread, and tell me you still feel the same way .:cool:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAHAHA This **** is soooo funny. Two dudes fighting each other over a forum wheter one or the other was logged on or off surfing this website while they 'should' be playing a 'game'. Damn, who gives a **** if he likes to read on this website, you don't even know the guy. :crackup:

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah and many d'j got banned for that st*pid senceless argument...l:up:

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my boy got banned cause he argued way too much. He didn't know when to quit fighting and shut up.

Now he has his own forum, daily podcast on the game and site and it's doing just fine. He is very selective about whom he lets in. He just banned a black guy for mouthing off recently.

http://theplayersupremeshow.com

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, everything we do is a choice. So I quess life is a game. But not all answers are obvious or right. I might stand in elevator thinking a solution to mathematical problem, or in which way im gonna f*ck my gf, and im still playing the game by not talking. It is just that my path is different than yours.

There's no spoon.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awesome post, why flame a dude who is revealing the truth, cold approach the hot babes in elevators, shopping malls, hospitals, car parks, trains, buses, wherever you happen to see them, declare your interest, talk to them about sex, as most of them enjoy it, don't be a loser who flames a dude who is portraying a truth, just sarge and keep on doing it. :yes: :mad: :yes: