Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is a Game!

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clint Eastwood said:
It's too bad that this board has degenerated into flame wars. I agree with you that it sucks when someone posts something good in order to help others understand this game better, some a$$hole always has to post something negative to compensate for being such a loser.
We should criticize the post, NOT the poster.

All of us have (had) a pretty flawed idea of reality, or else we would not be here trying - and most of us merely hoping - to improve our ability to enjoy women. And life in general.

All the flaming is lowering the average value of a thread on sosuave.net .
I have a solution for this problem.

Introducing the Battle Zone
The Battle Zone is the portion of the site dedicated to personal attacks.
If you don't like someone's post and want to say "he's dumb", "fvck off!" or anything like that, you should start a thread about that person and post flames in the Battle Zone. Anyone who uses any kind of negative adjective or noun to refer to someone on this forum should be warned after the first violation and banned at the second. Period.

The Battle Zone Protocol
There should be no censorship in the Battle Zone. If it's possible, everyone who enters the Battle Zone for the first time should be warned that he/she may be exposed to personal attacks.(moderators?) You should agree that this forum cannot be held responsible for any of your actions that may have been triggered by posts in the Battle Zone.

You may not defend yourself in the Battle Zone. You may only attack others by starting a thread about THEM in the Battle Zone. In other words: if someone starts a post about YOU in the Battle Zone, you are NOT allowed to post in that thread. Start a counter-attack if you want to flame back.

So what do you think about this?