Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is a Game!

Reaction score
I've been reading this main page again and I think the main problem with a lot of so-called DJ's is that:

1. They don't reconize that life is a game. Everything is a game.

You have the choice of entering the game and playing or sitting on the side lines.

How many of you when you get on an elevator:

A. look at your feet
B. Look straight ahead
C. Look at the numbers
D. Start talking to people around you.

If you choose D then you are the type of person who enters the game. Everything you encounter is a transaction. You can enter it or not.

If your in line at the grocery store you can enter the transaction of (being in line) and make it to your benefit or you can do a-c.

Thereby missing opportunities to grow.

I just read a post about when the game ends? I responded that it never ends. And that is true! Everything is a game.

Think about how many missed opportunities that you allow to pass you by each and every day!

For the short term attention spanners I will end this thread and start my next thought!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to the bald guy

E. Stare at light reflecting off bald guy's heads.

I would pick E. since you can almost always find a bald guy in an elevator and I usually strike up a conversation about "what happened... ........you know with the head" and then I ask if he can tell me where the hot chicks hang out around here.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Shyat Life is a Game! So is Scrabble, Monopoly, and Elevator Action!

The last thing I need while on the way to the office, running late, trying to think of excuses why I am late, and some Fat porkskinned Bald guy is peering over me smiling then trying to start a conversation with me about How nice my shoes are

I too pick E) for Ear Ache

Reaction score
Fellas see what I mean...the 2 biggest losers have jumped out of their monkey boxes to throw **** and now watch them chatter...

somebody toss a quarter to these to losers so they will dissapear!

2 guys who are here every fiday nite posting when if they had of entered each game they would be out having fun!

Thank you fellas for giving a good example of what WE don't want.

Reaction score
Re: talk to the bald guy

Originally posted by Helter Skelter
E. Stare at light reflecting off bald guy's heads.

I would pick E. since you can almost always find a bald guy in an elevator and I usually strike up a conversation about "what happened... ........you know with the head" and then I ask if he can tell me where the hot chicks hang out around here.
Now what if the bald guy worked in a office with the perfect date for you and could of hooked you up...what a missed opportunity you let pass you by...

another sad case...that will not break free of his own self imposed prison.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsa matta? cant afford the 2 quarters yourself?

What are you talking about I have no life??

Tonight! I have a meeting with my Oragami club, then Im gonna use the quarter you give me to go to a peep show, come home and arrange my action figure set, then Im going to Rent Tomb Raider 12 and play until 5am

see? life is a GAME!

Reaction score
I have a legitimate question for you stargag.

How come after you post you log out and surf this site? I have been watching the roster to see what your up to...

I am curious as to the WHY? Is you ego so pathetic that you don't want to be seen as being desperate that you sit here to see what others say and then like a monkey pop back in.

In fact why don't all you guys PM Starfag and ask him this question???

I don't like men who play games at a site where we are trying to learn about handling women.

It's seems gay to me.

PM me your answer thank you!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your stupidity is so overwhelmingly funny, I decided to keep this "secret" from you and watch you think of retarded explanations like "Why do you log in and out"

"HA! You must have multiple screen names ! because I dont see you on the WhoisOnline!"

I truly giggle at every one of these theories of yours

but I'll let the cat out of the bag..Ever hear of the "Invisible" feature on the control panel?

yup, it keeps dweebs like you from filling my PM box with gibberish everytime they see me online

go check it out! its fun!

Reaction score
good point, but about when you're on trial like Kobe?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Uhh Nobody PM's you starfag...I get them all the time.

I will say this...If you are a follower of stargeek then post ya name on this thread!

Let's see what you have starfaggot.

I will not bother posting what I have or whom I have helped including a couple of the higher ups...

You try to hide behind that fake excuse...but we all know our addicted to this site cause you have NO life.

PM come whether your online or not...weak assed lying try kid...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your mindset Player_Supreme, but if you are so social, how do you have so much time to spend online?

Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
I like your mindset Player_Supreme, but if you are so social, how do you have so much time to spend online?
Actually I'm not here as much as you think. I own my own business...a personal training studio...I am also a mod for playaz university..I am writing a ebook on the game...but also my clients...train with me in the morning until about 1pm then I am free until about 430pm and I usually get home around 7:30 or 8pm except on friday nites...

so it seems like I am here, but I used to leave my explorer window open with this website in it so that I could have fun arguing with that gay dude starman but now I don't even bother.

I hope the rest of you guys read this post on this thread so I don't have to keep saying ..well I own my own business and blah blah..

Unlike starfaggot he works for someone else...which means somebody controls his life and destiny...and he works in the lowly profession of "research".

Now if he were a real psychologist he would have clients...but since he is socially unadaptable as you can see by his stupid threads and posts...he would have friends and clients and make real money in his field...

Now watch him pop back up like a monkey and eek eeek eeek his response..

All we gotta do to make this monkey go away is give him a quarter (attention or praise) and he will leave...on his bandy little legs with his flat hairy head...

Now can you guys picture his little hat tied around his pencil monkey neck??? I can...how's that for game.

well gotta go for a couple of hours...I will check in later on to see if my goirdy worked at popping the monkey back up...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Will you two ass-clowns shut up for a change? :rolleyes:

That being said, you're not the only one with this realization...I'm starting to see it too. Even in the simple stuff, when you think about it, a lot of emphasis is placed on whether you succeed or fail, rather than whether or not you just play the game to the best of your ability.

I noticed playing pool last night with my friend, that when I concerned myself a great deal with the outcome of each shot and how it would affect my chances of winning the game, I would rush shots, second-guess myself, and miss a lot. But when I just focused on the cue, the balls, and the pocket and forgot everything else, suddenly some shots became a lot easier.

We put a lot of emphasis on whether we "succeed" or "fail" in life and how that affects how we see ourselves and how others see us.

But in the end, we ALL "fail," we all die. So the people who are really successful are the people who play not to win, but play because they have a love for the game. Victory comes to them because they're not concerned with victory, but with how THEY can get better. It brings the game back to you.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Will you two ass-clowns shut up for a change? :rolleyes:

That being said, you're not the only one with this realization...I'm starting to see it too. Even in the simple stuff, when you think about it, a lot of emphasis is placed on whether you succeed or fail, rather than whether or not you just play the game to the best of your ability.

I noticed playing pool last night with my friend, that when I concerned myself a great deal with the outcome of each shot and how it would affect my chances of winning the game, I would rush shots, second-guess myself, and miss a lot. But when I just focused on the cue, the balls, and the pocket and forgot everything else, suddenly some shots became a lot easier.

We put a lot of emphasis on whether we "succeed" or "fail" in life and how that affects how we see ourselves and how others see us.

But in the end, we ALL "fail," we all die. So the people who are really successful are the people who play not to win, but play because they have a love for the game. Victory comes to them because they're not concerned with victory, but with how THEY can get better. It brings the game back to you.
Word. What you've described is very much like Zen. It really works.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Unlike starfaggot he works for someone else...which means somebody controls his life and destiny...and he works in the lowly profession of "research"."

haha kool! you just described about 90% of working americans! yup, anyone who works for a company is a l000000ser

lowly profession of research? hmmmm let me see..every medicine, product you buy, book you read, psychological advances, marketing, etc is Based on research

but let me guess monkeyman..Being a 45 yr old personal trainer is waaay more prestigious than someone in a Phd program and working in research and development

not only are you dumb and retarded, but you are clueless

here..go buy yourself one

http://webpages.charter.net/dromenesko/cluepon.jpg

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ignoring everything after your initial post Player_Supreme. I think it was a great post. Something lots of guys probably don't think about all the time, but they should. I had to train myself to think with that attitude when I was really shy and trying to come out of my shell. That way of thinking is necessary to be a DJ and to get full enjoyment out of life.

It's too bad that this board has degenerated into flame wars. I agree with you that it sucks when someone posts something good in order to help others understand this game better, some a$$hole always has to post something negative to compensate for being such a loser.

I liked this site a lot better in the early days when guys just shared views and opinions. Disagreements were constructive and not retarded, like they are now. Guys were just posting mostly positive ideas and advice, and trying to help each other to become better at handling women, relationships, and life.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh relax dirty sanchez harry,

this place is a god damn bore and we are just adding a little life into it

the quality of the threads have not degenerated..they are still there and incoming

maybe part of the "self-improvement" bits you should incorporate into your game is to chill out and get a little more laid back and stop being aS serious as cancer

a part of flame wars is that it sharpens your tongue and wit when you encounter women or goofballs on the street who try to show you up..and just like rappers who have rapping contests insulting each other .. you develope your verbal sword skills and are never made to look like a tongue tied chump

if you dont like what you read .. just like a menu..skip it and read what you want..otherwise get the fvck outta my god damn restaurant you filthy vagrant

Reaction score
Monopoly is a game... life is dead-serious...