“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lied about being a personal trainer

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Recently I was chatting with a girl on Hinge. When she asked me my occupation I lied and claimed to be a personal trainer. She informed me that she had just started going to the gym and was looking for a trainer. I jokingly offered my services, and she genuinely seems to want to be coached by me.

So, how to deal with this situation? I'm in elite physical condition and quite knowledgeable in regards to fitness, so the personal trainer lie has served me well in the past. However I have no credentials.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
1.Start following courses. Might as well make it a real thing /side hustle

2. Throw a hefty amount of hourly rate that will scare her off.

3.downplay it. Say you are no pro,but you've coached many friends and family members ect.

4. Say you have a full schedule already and you don't wanna mix business with personal relationships due to bad experiences

By the way, what's your current occupation?
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
1.Start following courses. Might as well make it a real thing /side hustle

2. Throw a hefty amount of hourly rate that will scare her off.

3.downplay it. Say you are no pro,but you've coached many friends and family members ect.

4. Say you have a full schedule already and you don't wanna mix business with personal relationships due to bad experiences

By the way, what's your current occupation?
Thanks, these are all really good.

Pro poker player.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
BTW I'm going with a hefty hourly rate. Let's see how serious this gal really is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
She's checking out your usefulness.
Yep - This can happen a LOT, especially younger women...

I've had lots of interest in the past from women when they've heard I'm a photographer.
And I can imagine that in these days of ubiquitous social media, that would be ramped up to the next degree if I was still in my 20s/30s.

Their interest in my job tends to fade though, when they find out that I don't do fashion/glamour/etc. And my bread-and- butter is commercial product shoots, with an occasional wedding at weekends...
Not quite so useful for their Instagram ambitions.... :rofl:
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Recently I was chatting with a girl on Hinge. When she asked me my occupation I lied and claimed to be a personal trainer. She informed me that she had just started going to the gym and was looking for a trainer. I jokingly offered my services, and she genuinely seems to want to be coached by me.

So, how to deal with this situation? I'm in elite physical condition and quite knowledgeable in regards to fitness, so the personal trainer lie has served me well in the past. However I have no credentials.
Hi Snag,
"Lied" being a bit tough on yourself,yiou were merely being a little creative LOL
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Take her to the gym and pretend you know what your talking about

In all honesty most personal trainers I see are in terrible shape and I often think they just talk a good talk haha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Take her to the gym and pretend you know what your talking about

In all honesty most personal trainers I see are in terrible shape and I often think they just talk a good talk haha
The gym I attend, probably 3 trainers who look in good shape, rest just very ordinary looking.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
Dude this is so easy, I don't know why you need advice on this situation. Just offer her a free cardio workout...at your place.
 
Top