Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lied about being a personal trainer

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I was chatting with a girl on Hinge. When she asked me my occupation I lied and claimed to be a personal trainer. She informed me that she had just started going to the gym and was looking for a trainer. I jokingly offered my services, and she genuinely seems to want to be coached by me.

So, how to deal with this situation? I'm in elite physical condition and quite knowledgeable in regards to fitness, so the personal trainer lie has served me well in the past. However I have no credentials.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Start following courses. Might as well make it a real thing /side hustle

2. Throw a hefty amount of hourly rate that will scare her off.

3.downplay it. Say you are no pro,but you've coached many friends and family members ect.

4. Say you have a full schedule already and you don't wanna mix business with personal relationships due to bad experiences

By the way, what's your current occupation?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Start following courses. Might as well make it a real thing /side hustle

2. Throw a hefty amount of hourly rate that will scare her off.

3.downplay it. Say you are no pro,but you've coached many friends and family members ect.

4. Say you have a full schedule already and you don't wanna mix business with personal relationships due to bad experiences

By the way, what's your current occupation?
Thanks, these are all really good.

Pro poker player.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I'm going with a hefty hourly rate. Let's see how serious this gal really is.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She informed me that she had just started going to the gym and was looking for a trainer. I jokingly offered my services, and she genuinely seems to want to be coached by me.
She's checking out your usefulness.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's checking out your usefulness.
Yep - This can happen a LOT, especially younger women...

I've had lots of interest in the past from women when they've heard I'm a photographer.
And I can imagine that in these days of ubiquitous social media, that would be ramped up to the next degree if I was still in my 20s/30s.

Their interest in my job tends to fade though, when they find out that I don't do fashion/glamour/etc. And my bread-and- butter is commercial product shoots, with an occasional wedding at weekends...
Not quite so useful for their Instagram ambitions.... :rofl:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I was chatting with a girl on Hinge. When she asked me my occupation I lied and claimed to be a personal trainer. She informed me that she had just started going to the gym and was looking for a trainer. I jokingly offered my services, and she genuinely seems to want to be coached by me.

So, how to deal with this situation? I'm in elite physical condition and quite knowledgeable in regards to fitness, so the personal trainer lie has served me well in the past. However I have no credentials.
Hi Snag,
"Lied" being a bit tough on yourself,yiou were merely being a little creative LOL

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to the gym and pretend you know what your talking about

In all honesty most personal trainers I see are in terrible shape and I often think they just talk a good talk haha

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 0 credentials and have multiple clients.

Would not recommend trying to be her coach though, women are sh!t clients who often use you just as an ego boost.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to the gym and pretend you know what your talking about

In all honesty most personal trainers I see are in terrible shape and I often think they just talk a good talk haha
The gym I attend, probably 3 trainers who look in good shape, rest just very ordinary looking.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is so easy, I don't know why you need advice on this situation. Just offer her a free cardio workout...at your place.