Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Liberal women

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me all women are the same. Liberal, Conservative... really no difference....

Why argue with a liberal chick... you can't argue with women anyway, they don't argue rationally anyway, so what's the point.

Political or religious discussions with chicks is just stupid and pointless and will never get you to where you want to go. To me it's just as bad listening to some chick paddle on liberal BS as conservative BS. There are a million things you can talk about with women... why even go there?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
To me all women are the same. Liberal, Conservative... really no difference....

Why argue with a liberal chick... you can't argue with women anyway, they don't argue rationally anyway, so what's the point.

Political or religious discussions with chicks is just stupid and pointless and will never get you to where you want to go. To me it's just as bad listening to some chick paddle on liberal BS as conservative BS. There are a million things you can talk about with women... why even go there?
Agree completely.

My biggest issue with many liberal women is they take the political stuff WAYYY too personally. You can't have a friendly debate and just respect other's views that might be different from yours. So, I never bring it up. Plus honestly, I'm really not a debater, and I don't feel the need to explain or justify my views or try to PROVE that my views are 100 percent "correct."*

*This is impossible anyway. If you dig deeply enough, we all have some inconsistent or conflicting views on things. But playing "gotcha" with others on that is stupid/pointless imo.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not being submissive to you, it's not worth sticking around for long. At best, you'll have to convince her that 95% of activities were her idea. And if you can keep that illusion up, then great for you. If not, forget it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
For the sake of good conversation:

I dont date liberal women. I have several very good reasons why:

1.) They are typically much more masculine than conservative women.
2.) They are all about "look at what I can do because I am a woman"
3.) They are too outspoken in a forceful way for my liking.
4.) I just dont agree with their view points, so why waste time?

To go into a little more clarity:

To me there are 2 genders. You are either born male of female. You can cut your dic off and at the end of the day, self proclaim that you are a horse for all I care. DNA still states that you were born male of female. That cannot be changed.

I am all for women being treated fairly in the work place, getting the same pay for doing the same job as a man, etc. What I dont like is the affirmative action that so many liberal women want to be a part of.......the skewed thinking that they deserve something JUST because they are a woman. That makes no sense. For me, I have worked my @ss off for what I have in life. Nothing was ever handed to me. I worked hard to get a college baseball scholarship. I worked hard in my business to grow it and make it more profitable. Nobody gave me anything because I am a man.

I dont believe people born MEN should ever compete with women in women's sporting events. Its crazy where this crap has went to just because a man decides he is a woman. Uh...not the way it works.

Liberal women (In my experience) are very argumentative to the points above. I would never mesh with them.

In the end, the most important thing that REALLY matters is this:

Liberal women are much less likely to ever submit to a MAN. Even men with strong alpha male traits will have excruciating uphill battles with women who are liberal when it comes to the woman submitting.

In my eyes, if a woman will never submit, why in the heck would I ever want to waste my time? It leads to confusion, mixed messages, poor communication and arguments.

NO Thanks!

GG
Really good post. I really wish I read that before that date I went on with that liberal teacher last week. I was blinded by her looks but one of the most opinionated and outspoken chicks I've ever met. Libs seem to want to argue with you when you say something. LIbs think they're always right.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Where I live, the few conservative women I know are older, like 50+.

I also know a few moderate center-right women in their 40s.
HEre in FL a lot of liberal women. After all it's a purple state. I find my homestate of Missouri to be far more conservative and to the right. Aftertall, Trump won it by 18 points which tells you something.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you define the world "liberal" as you use it in the context of this post? Liberals themselves have poluted that word beyond all recognition.

I'm also with others that not all Liberal women are insufferable, it's a case-by-case scenario. However most insufferable feminists are beyond salvation

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For the sake of good conversation:

I dont date liberal women. I have several very good reasons why:

1.) They are typically much more masculine than conservative women.
2.) They are all about "look at what I can do because I am a woman"
3.) They are too outspoken in a forceful way for my liking.
4.) I just dont agree with their view points,I so why waste time?
I don’t know bro.

First I think no guy wants to “date” any women, they want to sleep with them.

Second I think any guy on here would sleep with any young good looking women if she’s hot and has no kids. Are we trying to agree with their political views or put our tongue down their throats?

A young Sharon Stone could love dictators, Ill still sleep with her. :cool:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good post. I really wish I read that before that date I went on with that liberal teacher last week. I was blinded by her looks but one of the most opinionated and outspoken chicks I've ever met. Libs seem to want to argue with you when you say something. LIbs think they're always right.
If it doesn't make you happy don't do it, unless it makes you better.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If it doesn't make you happy don't do it, unless it makes you better.
A lot of women are libs down here in FL. It's a purple state. My home state of MO they're a lot more conservative and pro gun. A lot of these women would cringe at my gun collection lol. I mean, Missouri Trump won by nearly 19 points which tells you something.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.
A lot of 'experiences' posted here would go against psychology (and my experiences as well).
Sexually, the women that 'appear' to be the most outwardly 'empowered' (stereotypical liberal on their sleeve types) are the ones that are usually the most passive and wiling to please in the bedroom. When I was younger, I thought their contradictive behavior was kind of like an x-rated twilight zone type episode.

Generally speaking, Liberal women are 2nd only to BPD women for above avg. sex.

Relationships? Different story all together. Far left leaning Liberal women and the traditional man aren't usually a good recipe.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Glassguy

I think you forgot the most important thing.

They expect gifts.

They think gifts is what men... that care.... should give.

Not realizing that it kills attraction and makes her see in a man.... not a man.

@sazc and other women... you input.

A

AJ84

@Glassguy

They expect gifts.

Not realizing that it kills attraction and makes her see in a man.... not a man.

Expecting gifts is certainly not limited to liberal women.

A

AJ84

The most annoying type of liberal woman is the combative one who gets triggered over dumb stuff and approaches dating like it’s the Wild West with two gunslingers trying to out draw each other.
Most women, in my opinion, aren’t that liberal. The average woman, liberal or not wants a confident guy who can be a leader in most aspects of the relationship. Unfortunately, some guys equate this with being an azzhole who needs to put her down, and normal women don’t get tingles for men who treat them like sh*t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most annoying type of liberal woman is the combative one who gets triggered over dumb stuff and approaches dating like it’s the Wild West with two gunslingers trying to out draw each other.
Most women, in my opinion, aren’t that liberal. The average woman, liberal or not wants a confident guy who can be a leader in most aspects of the relationship. Unfortunately, some guys equate this with being an azzhole who needs to put her down, and normal women don’t get tingles for men who treat them like sh*t.
What about the ones that do?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy

They expect gifts.

All women expect gifts? Or just liberal women expect gifts?

If your dating a woman who expects gifts - in a manner akin to "she demands you give her gifts, and makes your life uncomfortable if you don't" that's a woman who needs to be left behind, asap.

She shouldn't expect or demand a gift. She should be grateful, appreciative and humble when she receives a gift. If she isn't, toss her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is a whole category of women lately that expects man to buy them gifts, and if not gifts then pay for them. And if you don't, they automatically call you alfons, and dismiss you. They are sht liberal sht women. They are everywhere.

Quite literally there is no more meet me at this place at that time, it has turned into pay for my taxi or pick my ass from my home.

A

AJ84

What about the ones that do?
Well if they are into being treated like crap. I wouldn’t call that normal but what is normal now a days lol. It’s not usual for women to enjoy being treated badly, but that’s not to say some of them seem to choose losers over and over and from that aspect I would suggest she may be damaged.
I mean if a woman chooses a jerk off who treats her bad over a guy who doesn’t, what would you think of a woman like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they are into being treated like crap. I wouldn’t call that normal but what is normal now a days lol. It’s not usual for women to enjoy being treated badly, but that’s not to say some of them seem to choose losers over and over and from that aspect I would suggest she may be damaged.
I mean if a woman chooses a jerk off who treats her bad over a guy who doesn’t, what would you think of a woman like that?
No hate intended but I keep seeing a real struggle with wanting to get the woman/wanting to get the lay, and being true to someone's personal standards, on this site.

I guess most people struggle with that.

If the girl demands an Uber, or to be picked up, on the first date, and you feel that is out of line, just say no. But then you possibly forfeit a lay (b/c who really knows how easy she is) but even if you get the lay, you've 'scored' an entitled woman. Unless you ghost her, expect her sense of entitlement to continue. That's what I would think.

On my end if a dude demanded I picked him up for our first date, that would cause me to cancel our first date. I realize that the theory of chivalry plays into that scenario but, in my mind, I want to find someone who makes hanging out EASY