"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Liberal women

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If she's not being submissive to you, it's not worth sticking around for long. At best, you'll have to convince her that 95% of activities were her idea. And if you can keep that illusion up, then great for you. If not, forget it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
For the sake of good conversation:

I dont date liberal women. I have several very good reasons why:

1.) They are typically much more masculine than conservative women.
2.) They are all about "look at what I can do because I am a woman"
3.) They are too outspoken in a forceful way for my liking.
4.) I just dont agree with their view points, so why waste time?

To go into a little more clarity:

To me there are 2 genders. You are either born male of female. You can cut your dic off and at the end of the day, self proclaim that you are a horse for all I care. DNA still states that you were born male of female. That cannot be changed.

I am all for women being treated fairly in the work place, getting the same pay for doing the same job as a man, etc. What I dont like is the affirmative action that so many liberal women want to be a part of.......the skewed thinking that they deserve something JUST because they are a woman. That makes no sense. For me, I have worked my @ss off for what I have in life. Nothing was ever handed to me. I worked hard to get a college baseball scholarship. I worked hard in my business to grow it and make it more profitable. Nobody gave me anything because I am a man.

I dont believe people born MEN should ever compete with women in women's sporting events. Its crazy where this crap has went to just because a man decides he is a woman. Uh...not the way it works.

Liberal women (In my experience) are very argumentative to the points above. I would never mesh with them.

In the end, the most important thing that REALLY matters is this:

Liberal women are much less likely to ever submit to a MAN. Even men with strong alpha male traits will have excruciating uphill battles with women who are liberal when it comes to the woman submitting.

In my eyes, if a woman will never submit, why in the heck would I ever want to waste my time? It leads to confusion, mixed messages, poor communication and arguments.

NO Thanks!

GG
Really good post. I really wish I read that before that date I went on with that liberal teacher last week. I was blinded by her looks but one of the most opinionated and outspoken chicks I've ever met. Libs seem to want to argue with you when you say something. LIbs think they're always right.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Where I live, the few conservative women I know are older, like 50+.

I also know a few moderate center-right women in their 40s.
HEre in FL a lot of liberal women. After all it's a purple state. I find my homestate of Missouri to be far more conservative and to the right. Aftertall, Trump won it by 18 points which tells you something.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Can you define the world "liberal" as you use it in the context of this post? Liberals themselves have poluted that word beyond all recognition.

I'm also with others that not all Liberal women are insufferable, it's a case-by-case scenario. However most insufferable feminists are beyond salvation
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
For the sake of good conversation:

I dont date liberal women. I have several very good reasons why:

1.) They are typically much more masculine than conservative women.
2.) They are all about "look at what I can do because I am a woman"
3.) They are too outspoken in a forceful way for my liking.
4.) I just dont agree with their view points,I so why waste time?
I don’t know bro.

First I think no guy wants to “date” any women, they want to sleep with them.

Second I think any guy on here would sleep with any young good looking women if she’s hot and has no kids. Are we trying to agree with their political views or put our tongue down their throats?

A young Sharon Stone could love dictators, Ill still sleep with her. :cool:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Really good post. I really wish I read that before that date I went on with that liberal teacher last week. I was blinded by her looks but one of the most opinionated and outspoken chicks I've ever met. Libs seem to want to argue with you when you say something. LIbs think they're always right.
If it doesn't make you happy don't do it, unless it makes you better.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If it doesn't make you happy don't do it, unless it makes you better.
A lot of women are libs down here in FL. It's a purple state. My home state of MO they're a lot more conservative and pro gun. A lot of these women would cringe at my gun collection lol. I mean, Missouri Trump won by nearly 19 points which tells you something.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Interesting.
A lot of 'experiences' posted here would go against psychology (and my experiences as well).
Sexually, the women that 'appear' to be the most outwardly 'empowered' (stereotypical liberal on their sleeve types) are the ones that are usually the most passive and wiling to please in the bedroom. When I was younger, I thought their contradictive behavior was kind of like an x-rated twilight zone type episode.

Generally speaking, Liberal women are 2nd only to BPD women for above avg. sex.

Relationships? Different story all together. Far left leaning Liberal women and the traditional man aren't usually a good recipe.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@Glassguy

I think you forgot the most important thing.

They expect gifts.

They think gifts is what men... that care.... should give.

Not realizing that it kills attraction and makes her see in a man.... not a man.

@sazc and other women... you input.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
@Glassguy

I think you forgot the most important thing.

They expect gifts.

They think gifts is what men... that care.... should give.

Not realizing that it kills attraction and makes her see in a man.... not a man.

@sazc and other women... you input.
Expecting gifts is certainly not limited to liberal women.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
The most annoying type of liberal woman is the combative one who gets triggered over dumb stuff and approaches dating like it’s the Wild West with two gunslingers trying to out draw each other.
Most women, in my opinion, aren’t that liberal. The average woman, liberal or not wants a confident guy who can be a leader in most aspects of the relationship. Unfortunately, some guys equate this with being an azzhole who needs to put her down, and normal women don’t get tingles for men who treat them like sh*t.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The most annoying type of liberal woman is the combative one who gets triggered over dumb stuff and approaches dating like it’s the Wild West with two gunslingers trying to out draw each other.
Most women, in my opinion, aren’t that liberal. The average woman, liberal or not wants a confident guy who can be a leader in most aspects of the relationship. Unfortunately, some guys equate this with being an azzhole who needs to put her down, and normal women don’t get tingles for men who treat them like sh*t.
What about the ones that do?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@Glassguy

I think you forgot the most important thing.

They expect gifts.

They think gifts is what men... that care.... should give.

Not realizing that it kills attraction and makes her see in a man.... not a man.

@sazc and other women... you input.
All women expect gifts? Or just liberal women expect gifts?

If your dating a woman who expects gifts - in a manner akin to "she demands you give her gifts, and makes your life uncomfortable if you don't" that's a woman who needs to be left behind, asap.

She shouldn't expect or demand a gift. She should be grateful, appreciative and humble when she receives a gift. If she isn't, toss her.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There is a whole category of women lately that expects man to buy them gifts, and if not gifts then pay for them. And if you don't, they automatically call you alfons, and dismiss you. They are sht liberal sht women. They are everywhere.

Quite literally there is no more meet me at this place at that time, it has turned into pay for my taxi or pick my ass from my home.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
What about the ones that do?
Well if they are into being treated like crap. I wouldn’t call that normal but what is normal now a days lol. It’s not usual for women to enjoy being treated badly, but that’s not to say some of them seem to choose losers over and over and from that aspect I would suggest she may be damaged.
I mean if a woman chooses a jerk off who treats her bad over a guy who doesn’t, what would you think of a woman like that?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Well if they are into being treated like crap. I wouldn’t call that normal but what is normal now a days lol. It’s not usual for women to enjoy being treated badly, but that’s not to say some of them seem to choose losers over and over and from that aspect I would suggest she may be damaged.
I mean if a woman chooses a jerk off who treats her bad over a guy who doesn’t, what would you think of a woman like that?
No hate intended but I keep seeing a real struggle with wanting to get the woman/wanting to get the lay, and being true to someone's personal standards, on this site.

I guess most people struggle with that.

If the girl demands an Uber, or to be picked up, on the first date, and you feel that is out of line, just say no. But then you possibly forfeit a lay (b/c who really knows how easy she is) but even if you get the lay, you've 'scored' an entitled woman. Unless you ghost her, expect her sense of entitlement to continue. That's what I would think.

On my end if a dude demanded I picked him up for our first date, that would cause me to cancel our first date. I realize that the theory of chivalry plays into that scenario but, in my mind, I want to find someone who makes hanging out EASY
 
Top