"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Letting other girls down/LJBF?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Question. How do you just break it off with plates you are seeing? Especially if you have to see them a few times a week (not at work but just around)?

Bring up the lets just be friends card? Or just stop contacting them all together.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Just tell her that this isnt working, we need to stop. Then its up to her wise enough to leave.. Your job is done.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I generally flip the script so I don't look like a bad guy.
If you don't care to see the girl again, do stuff and start behaving where they break it off with you.
Like start acting needy, clingy, beta, possessive, accusing, paranoid, etc. Anything that will repel women and dry up their pvssy. Then it makes them look like the bad guy since they break it off with you. LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If you're banging her why would you want to put her in the friendzone?
Because I dont want to anymore.

lol @Lookatu I could do that, and that does work but seems like way too much work.

@Focal core might give that a try thanks man
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Just tell her that this isnt working, we need to stop. Then its up to her wise enough to leave.. Your job is done.
Honest and simple.

I generally flip the script so I don't look like a bad guy.
If you don't care to see the girl again, do stuff and start behaving where they break it off with you.
Like start acting needy, clingy, beta, possessive, accusing, paranoid, etc. Anything that will repel women and dry up their pvssy. Then it makes them look like the bad guy since they break it off with you. LOL
You‘re serious about this?
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Question. How do you just break it off with plates you are seeing? Especially if you have to see them a few times a week (not at work but just around)?

Bring up the lets just be friends card? Or just stop contacting them all together.
Don't break it unless you have other plates. It is best to meet and fvck plate at least once a week, but never break.
I guess you are done with this girl, and have other opyions.
In my opinion if you are done it is best to just slow down and meet less by less until you just walk off or she starts to argue and blame you for shyt.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Some people confuse "pates" with "friends with benefits."

If these are plates, then there was no unwritten 'contract' to begin with. No explanation necessary. You are both free agents.

If these are friends with benefits, you remain just as cordial as before, but you always carry around an "excuse" as to why you two can't hook up tonight.

lol @Lookatu I could do that, and that does work but seems like way too much work.
In theory, you'd think that this would work. Most often, it backfires... because women (the ones that are really into you) interpret this as you removing aloofness and showing a vulnerable side.
 
Last edited:

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
I wouldn't bring anything up. Just be cool and slowly fade. Lets just be friends is what women do.

I've actually had a few plates turn into genuine friendships where we no longer sleep together. If I had said, lets just be friends I think it would have been insulting.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Friendships can last a lifetime. Plates can last one night.

It's not "let's just be friends" it's "let's just fvck".
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
There is always someone else that "I wanna try to make it work with". The script varies but basically you aren't available emotionally for her.
 
Top