Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting other girls down/LJBF?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Question. How do you just break it off with plates you are seeing? Especially if you have to see them a few times a week (not at work but just around)?

Bring up the lets just be friends card? Or just stop contacting them all together.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that this isnt working, we need to stop. Then its up to her wise enough to leave.. Your job is done.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally flip the script so I don't look like a bad guy.
If you don't care to see the girl again, do stuff and start behaving where they break it off with you.
Like start acting needy, clingy, beta, possessive, accusing, paranoid, etc. Anything that will repel women and dry up their pvssy. Then it makes them look like the bad guy since they break it off with you. LOL

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If you're banging her why would you want to put her in the friendzone?
Because I dont want to anymore.

lol @Lookatu I could do that, and that does work but seems like way too much work.

@Focal core might give that a try thanks man

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that this isnt working, we need to stop. Then its up to her wise enough to leave.. Your job is done.
Honest and simple.

I generally flip the script so I don't look like a bad guy.
If you don't care to see the girl again, do stuff and start behaving where they break it off with you.
Like start acting needy, clingy, beta, possessive, accusing, paranoid, etc. Anything that will repel women and dry up their pvssy. Then it makes them look like the bad guy since they break it off with you. LOL
You‘re serious about this?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question. How do you just break it off with plates you are seeing? Especially if you have to see them a few times a week (not at work but just around)?

Bring up the lets just be friends card? Or just stop contacting them all together.
Don't break it unless you have other plates. It is best to meet and fvck plate at least once a week, but never break.
I guess you are done with this girl, and have other opyions.
In my opinion if you are done it is best to just slow down and meet less by less until you just walk off or she starts to argue and blame you for shyt.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people confuse "pates" with "friends with benefits."

If these are plates, then there was no unwritten 'contract' to begin with. No explanation necessary. You are both free agents.

If these are friends with benefits, you remain just as cordial as before, but you always carry around an "excuse" as to why you two can't hook up tonight.

lol @Lookatu I could do that, and that does work but seems like way too much work.
In theory, you'd think that this would work. Most often, it backfires... because women (the ones that are really into you) interpret this as you removing aloofness and showing a vulnerable side.

Last edited:

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bring anything up. Just be cool and slowly fade. Lets just be friends is what women do.

I've actually had a few plates turn into genuine friendships where we no longer sleep together. If I had said, lets just be friends I think it would have been insulting.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendships can last a lifetime. Plates can last one night.

It's not "let's just be friends" it's "let's just fvck".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always someone else that "I wanna try to make it work with". The script varies but basically you aren't available emotionally for her.