"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Letting my life slip and neglecting a primary DJ princple.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
This thread is meant as a bit of a warning to all aspiring DJs.

I think it’s fair to say that since being hurt by my last break up, I have dedicated the past few months to examining my mistakes, improving my confidence and learning all the DJ advice I can. When I take on a challenge, I throw myself into it until I get the results I desire, but I now see that I have neglected a lot of important aspects of my life.

Everything I have learned and applied has benefitted me incredibly. For the first time I can recall, I am fully contented with myself, I’ve been having success with women and have conquered a lot of my fears. However, I woke up today feeling quite lousy. I started my usual positive and motivational affirmations and sat down to check my emails. Then it hit me: My life is a total mess right now!

Looking around my room, I see junk and clothes strewn everywhere. I have neglected my studies and still have a number of overdue essays to write. I am running out of money, I have debts to pay off and I still haven’t found a summer job.

By becoming contented with myself, I have stopped pushing myself. I’ve become so laid back that I lost the drive that made me who I am.

I’m beginning to see that contentment is every DJs enemy. When I look back at my life, it was discontentment that motivated me to improve myself.

I have also neglected one of the primary DJ principles: to have a life that doesn’t revolve around women.

Just be careful you don’t get too carried away with your DJ studies that you allow your life to stagnate.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
I know how you feel man.

I do the same thing and then all at once drop all my girls, get everything caught up, and then go back to work on new ones which still isn't good.

Good advice.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Okay, I see you need a little motivation...

Whacks DirtHeart across the knuckes hard with a wooden ruler.

WAKE UP! Time to get with the program!!!

Were you raised in a barn? Pick this place up! I want it to SHINE! Then you are going to sit down and write those essays! Be sure double check your grammar & spelling!

When you're done writing those you can write out your resume and start applying for jobs!

DON'T JUST STAND THERE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!

:D Woo! That was FUN! :D

You feel motivated now???
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
If you'll take your own advice and stop your life from revolving around women then you'll have more YOU time.

I spend way more time at work, or working out than I ever will at meeting women. After all, I can meet women pretty much anywhere at anytime without even hardly trying.

WaterTiger is right on - DON'T JUST STAND THERE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Thanks for the motivation. I'm getting things together now slowly, but surely...or I was until someone broke my knuckles with a ruler. Now I can't even write my essays. :D

But things are coming together a little better now. I've let my image go to hell the last few days, but I'm not going to be picking up any ladies while I'm writing essays, job applications and tidying up so I can live with that.

Hopefully, when I've got myself organised I'll be back on track with a clearer mind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top