Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting Girls Down Easily

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In many recent movies/shows on Netflix
  1. White man is the villain
  2. Black guy is the hero
  3. Gay guy is the voice of reason
  4. Woman has the balls/pants on
  5. Dad's an idiot
  6. Mom is the breadwinner
  7. Children are sexualized.
It's social engineering. "This was in movies, so it must be normal when I see it," is how it works subconsciously. Thankfully, I'm old enough to remember having a VCR.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you can tell a woman's pvssy stinks just by how she acts/talks/moves? Some of them have a serious problem going on down there and she doesn't even CARE that there's a problem. I mean, it could be just like the bloke who can't smell his own halitosis, but she's gotta smell it right? Can too much masturbation on her part cause stinky po0n?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman 'makes a move on you' even to the slightest degree, she thinks she owns you. This can include something as basic as strong eye contact for several seconds. Or a woman approaching and standing next to you. If I have more than one friendly conversation with a woman, somehow in her mind she is in a relationship with me. It's hard to process this. I would never assume the same if I had a couple of conversations with a woman!

Should I lie to these women and tell them I'm in a relationship? I don't think this would work since many of these women know people in common. Is there some tactful way to decline or otherwise let them know they should move on?
If a woman makes “strong eye contact with you for several seconds,” simply walk over and say you are flattered, but you cannot give them the gift of your sex with or be in a relationship with them because you simply too busy living your life and doing interesting, important things.

They will be disappointed and might endure heartbreak, but they will learn to live without you and eventually move on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If anything, it's the opposite. I often don't assume anything and only later find out that the other party had their feelings hurt.

I like to treat people well. I love it, actually. But when I'm being polite and gracious, especially to someone hosting an event or just to anyone, really, they can take it to mean that there is some romantic potential there. Small gestures on my part can get the wheels turning and create extravagant expectations. A couple of examples. I greeted a woman who had hosted an event: I shook her hand and thanked her. She started to msg me on Facebook and on my phone repeatedly. I didn't reply since I didn't want to encourage her, and now she has removed me from her Facebook group.

Another woman I had a casual fling with. She notified others that she was in love with me and implied I had broken her heart. What?!?

A third girl also removed me from a Facebook group. She's approached me several times, tried to tease and game me. I had some inkling of her interest level, but never thought much of it until she took her revenge for me not showing any interest.

I've even had random bro's throw tantrums in public where they accused me of flaking on hanging out with them, which was a total lie lol. Other guys spread rumors about me because they are jealous.

And yeah I've tried being explicit about a lack of interest. In fact, sometimes friends or people close to me have made it clear that I need do so to limit the emotional impact. Doesn't matter, the girl is devastated anyway.

I'm just smh writing this stuff down. It's hard to understand how grown adults can act so childish. Spoiled, entitled, bratty behavior is so common these days. It's actually the norm. I've realized there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to worry about it. If they're going to act like children, that's on them, not me.

Oddly, I've had some 'miscommunications' with a few girls at their work site, where they came on very strong and I didn't reciprocate (their behavior was just out of the blue). It's probably just a coincidence, but some of these women ghost their jobs immediately afterwards. That may be a different topic, but I'm often surprised by how strongly invested people can become in such a short period of time, with such minimal interaction.
Another virgin.

You really need to go out and fvck women instead of wasting time trying to convince ppl.

If this is some sort of coping mechanism that ur doctor prescribed for you, then by all means continue as u r and ignore my post.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another virgin.

You really need to go out and fvck women instead of wasting time trying to convince ppl.

If this is some sort of coping mechanism that ur doctor prescribed for you, then by all means continue as u r and ignore my post.
LOL, you're a grossly obese senior citizen chasing ladyboys in Thailand yet still can't get laid.

Too bad thousands of miles and thousands of dollars still can't get you sex with a man LMAO.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, you're a grossly obese senior citizen chasing ladyboys in Thailand yet still can't get laid.

Too bad thousands of miles and thousands of dollars still can't get you sex with a man LMAO.
You seem perturbed by my post so much so that you replied to me in quick succession to 3 separate threads.

Now, take a deep breath and calm down, there's no shame being a virgin, we all were once upon a time.

Come and share with the forum the problems u r truly facing, we might offer you a solution to be finally free from that celibacy, after all that's what this forum is for.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem perturbed by my post so much so that you replied to me in quick succession to 3 separate threads.

Now, take a deep breath and calm down, there's no shame being a virgin, we all were once upon a time.

Come and share with the forum the problems u r truly facing, we might offer you a solution to be finally free from that celibacy, after all that's what this forum is for.
Enjoy your life as a geriatric sex tourist. I hope you find joy in sucking off ladyboys and getting banged by c0ck in the ass in Thailand lol.

Your front as a "ladies man" is a total joke. You spend the entire day on the forum. You post here 40 times a day, getting off on talking to guys all day long, then taking it up the ass from ladyboys at night. What a joke lmao!

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It's because u r a low smv man that's why they feel offended that you rebuffed them.

If it's from a high smv man, they'll take it as a challenge and even try harder.
LMAO Truth spoken.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO Spaz dupe account.

Embarrassed by your 40x a day posting habit on so suave, eh?
So you think I'm @Spaz? Now just who might you be? His post is in alignment with my experiences as lots of other posts by different people.
Yes, I've been to the Phat Pong district in Bangkok. Most of the Marines and Sailors on Okinawa have. I also have been to many other places. You've been where? I've been seeing a lot of your posts lately. Is there something wrong with reading and listening instead of attacking viewpoints you don't agree with? People who already know a lot generally leave when they outgrow a place. If you know so much...why are you here? Are you bored?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad he got banned, was just thinking abt ways to make him open up, smart young guys like him sometimes just needs some tough prodding.

@jsim I'll be open to some good conversations with you. PM me.