Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's try to create the best social dating profile

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are many guys that know how to best introduce themselves on social dating even before they get the match.

Lets start with the basic which is pictures.

-What should/shouldnt portray a profile picture given that it's your introduction and often makes or breaks the deal.

-Other pictures (theme, color, settings and so on).

-Bio

-Baits (anything that could push a woman to match you due to the desire to reply/engage).

-----

I heard that selfies have a bad rep especially as a profile picture and we all can see the reasons, same with overdoing with no shirt pictures thrown too much around.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been banging women around europe since the mid 00s....yet apparently when I ask feedbacks regarding making a decent dating profile, there is no shortage of kids feeling the need to suggest me not to cause they heard it on youtube or the pics in their mom basement didnt work for them.

In order to avoid further peak retardation, let it be known that I'm gonna travel to certain countries and would like to have matches and girls there already known there BEFORE my arrival.

The thread is not "hey fellas is it worth to use on line dating as main tools to get women".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*tats
*stare at camera with a tilted head*
*bright eyes*
*abs showing
*some drip*

There. I just got the panties wet for at least half of Tinder. Realize however that most of these women are used up hoes, so there is really no reason to want to look good on social media. I do everything offline and just post pics on my IG. Irl, I want to get a chance to test the product.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been banging women around europe since the mid 00s....yet apparently when I ask feedbacks regarding making a decent dating profile, there is no shortage of kids feeling the need to suggest me not to cause they heard it on youtube or the pics in their mom basement didnt work for them.

In order to avoid further peak retardation, let it be known that I'm gonna travel to certain countries and would like to have matches and girls there already known there BEFORE my arrival.

The thread is not "hey fellas is it worth to use on line dating as main tools to get women".
The members on here that bash OLD only bash it because they failed at it. Since they failed at it then it doesn't work for everyone else. Not all the women on there are used up trash.

Pics - 5 pictures max. If you do shirtless then it needs to be on a beach or somewhere outdoors. No selfies or pictures with other women. Professional pictures (non studio) are best.

Bio - I usually just use a funny quote from a movie. That's it.

Bait - I usually don't use any unless it's Hinge because they have the prompts/questions on your profile

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your pictures rated before using on a dating app.

Use pictures that intrigue your audience. You want to spur her thoughts.

If you are a dog person make sure you have a pic of you and your dog looking cute.

A pic of you doing a hobby/activity you are serious about.

A pic of you in a nice suit always helps.

Boat pics always generate interest. But prepared, you will get questions asking if you own the boat.

One of my most successful pics was me riding a handicap cart at the grocery store. I photoshopped a helmet on me. Girls went crazy. Thought it was funny. It conveyed i was confident and fun.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on eHarmony Zoosk or plenty of fish if you wear glasses take them off post with a dog post doing something you like post with a group of people and no more in then seven pics

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are a dog person make sure you have a pic of you and your dog looking cute.

Boat pics always generate interest. But prepared, you will get questions asking if you own the boat.

One of my most successful pics was me riding a handicap cart at the grocery store. I photoshopped a helmet on me. Girls went crazy. Thought it was funny. It conveyed i was confident and fun.
Photofeeler sucks. To get the most accurate results, you have to actually test on the platform itself. I used the pic that got me the best matches in Tinder using the boosts, for example, and the results were accurate enough that they translated onto other apps/sites.

And yes, I phucking went outside afterwards. Lol.

M

member160292

One of my most successful pics was me riding a handicap cart at the grocery store. I photoshopped a helmet on me. Girls went crazy. Thought it was funny. It conveyed i was confident and fun. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO GENIOUS
This is very much my profile. I'm going to the grocery store now

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to be a 9+ in looks to do well on it, otherwise you are going to have to date WAY down. An exception is NYC. There's nothing wrong with telling a supermajority of men to avoid using it.
Not true. I'm good looking but not a 9. I used to get plenty of dates with good looking women when I used OLD.