Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's talk Facial hair!.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i'm not really wanting to know whether to grow one or what women think about that as i do what I LIKE.

but i WOULD like to know what kind of change (if any) you've got since growing facial hair?.

Do you notice more women looking at you?, the same as before?, bad/good comments?.

Just i find this topic intresting, mostly as without facial hair i look like a kid and with i think i look better.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
light stubble or clean cut I get good responses. actually, It doesnt seem to affect my game at all - definitely get more looks from a clean cut babysmooth cheek look.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've grown mine out for no shave November and I have noticed a difference. I am getting looks but they're from different types of women. Whether they're "hotter" or not is debatable, I think it's just woman who put more value in masculinity than others.

-Scars

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a very short "Door Knocker" facial hair. Basically just chin hair and mustache to be more specific. Makes me look older; which I don't mind and makes me look more distinguished.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started to grow a full beard, so will have to keep this thread updated.I think i've been getting more looks, but sometimes i'm blind to the fact women are looking at me lol.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently light facial hair makes you seem more of a man, cba to look up the link.

Personally I've found some girls say they love a man with a beard, but no tash, I prefer a lil bit of both though & surely its all about being comfortable in my own skin & doing what I want right?

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
Apparently light facial hair makes you seem more of a man, cba to look up the link.

Personally I've found some girls say they love a man with a beard, but no tash, I prefer a lil bit of both though & surely its all about being comfortable in my own skin & doing what I want right?
Yeah that's what it's all about!, the comment you made about women liking the beard and no tash is weird.As i hear women don't like it when guy's have a beard without the tash.

Bah!, tbh, i'll have what facial hair I WANT!.... just intrested in the response guy's get when they go from baby face to mountain man lol.

P

perseverance

I have had a moustache for the past month in support of Movember and it looks funny! I have had a few women pass comments on it.

Generally I'll have light stubble though, due to the fact I am lazy when it comes to shaving, but I am determined to remain clean shaven for now on.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started growing a beard for Movember. The results I get are mixed. Some girls dig it, some don't. Started dating a girl that has never seen me with a shaven face and she likes how I look.

Some folks try to be so objective/opinionated that they may say they don't like something when it really is the best option.

To me facial hair is something that has to be executed very tastefully. You have to grow what looks good on you. If your goatee looks wack, maybe just opt for a soul patch or full beard if it looks better typa thing. I don't think it's a good idea just to pick a style and grow it regardless of how it looks on you.

JohnnyC

Reaction score
I first grew a goatee at the same time that I got into game. So it's hard to tell if it was the learning of game or the goat that helped me, but I went from nothing to the point I'll never shave it off again. It made that much difference, in my opinion with women. I'm sure it is different from person to person, some would look better, some people worse with facial hair, so give it a try.
I think women's opinion of facial hair is just another one of those categories where women say they want one thing but go for the other. Most everything you read or hear on the subject, women claim to prefer a clean shaven look, but at least for me, that just has not been true, it's the exact opposite.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, i've gone full beard, going to have to work out how to put some pics up with and without a beard to see what you folks think lol.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Ok so i'm not really wanting to know whether to grow one or what women think about that as i do what I LIKE.

but i WOULD like to know what kind of change (if any) you've got since growing facial hair?.

Do you notice more women looking at you?, the same as before?, bad/good comments?.

Just i find this topic intresting, mostly as without facial hair i look like a kid and with i think i look better.
you are considred more masculine /dangerous /manly , but I it has to be mixed with masculine personality or women will get turned off

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I started growing a beard for Movember. The results I get are mixed. Some girls dig it, some don't. Started dating a girl that has never seen me with a shaven face and she likes how I look.
As with anything it comes down to what sort of women you wish to attract. Like some chicks want their men to be ripped while others want some scrawny hipster there are chicks who prefer a babyface over a beard.

SgtSplacker said:
I started growing a beard for Movember. The results I get To me facial hair is something that has to be executed very tastefully. You have to grow what looks good on you. If your goatee looks wack, maybe just opt for a soul patch or full beard if it looks better typa thing. I don't think it's a good idea just to pick a style and grow it regardless of how it looks on you.
Yep, the beard has to work with your face. Just like how it's possible to be too ripped and turn women off, if your beard is too thick and unkempt it can turn them off. Same thing if it is too thin, if you have any patches of skin where facial hair doesn't grow for whatever reason then stay away from beard styles that would cover that area. And if you can't even grow a full goatee just stay away from anything more than a soul patch. A bad beard looks worse than no beard at all.

The beard has to work with your hair as well. Goatees tend to work better with longer hair while short hair tends to synergize better with a chinstrap beard. If you're bald then you have more flexibility as you only have to match with your face and attitude.

Almost forgot that, your style of beard says something about your personality so it ought to match as well. This is a really grey area so not much more I can say here.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When mustaches start growing they look a bit awkward so I almost always shave mustaches. Beard I can let it grow for 1 or 2 days and with a no mustaches it looks pretty good on me.

Usually I just do clean cut, but it also depends on your hair length and style, as long as they complement each other its all good.

Ethernal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over it, females are weird, some like it some don't, just do whats natural to yourself, whatever you want and it's all good

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you look like and what kind of look you're going for I think.

I've got a broad, rugby player style physique with big arms etc, so rugged (but neatish) facial hair suits me quite well.

If you had more pretty boy style looks then it maybe wouldn't look as good, although brad Pitt seems to be able to pull it off.