Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I will ever get ride of my mustache and chin hair

maybe for a brief moment for an experiment but that's it

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things I forgot:

Keep the hair around your mouth trimmed a bit shorter than the hair on your chinline. It looks a lot neater that way as those hairs tend to grow straight out rather than curve down. Also trim back any hairs that grow over the edge of your lips, chicks won't like those when you kiss them.

Also remember that using regular soap on facial hair will make it coarse and scratchy. It'll itch, you'll hate it, she'll hate it too. Use shampoo and conditioner (moisturizing, not fortifying) on your beard like you would for your hair and the whiskers will be much, much softer. There are also some specific beard washes, that although pricy, I like to use a couple times a week. Captain Bluebeard's is my favorite and woman appear to like the scent as well.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a no shave november beard grown out. shaved it yesterday. it was epic! i had a full man beard. not too long and unkempt, but long enough to tell females i don't give a ****, i have a lot of testosterone in my blood, and i would have my way with you. definitely got looks. some girls drip over raw masculinity like this.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, could well be off,

but my experience has been:

The more elaborate facial hair on the guy, the more insecure he is.

So my take on facial hair in general?

Gay.