Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lets have a dj section for dj's over 23 so we can have good, mature, deep discussions

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and field experience- not in suggestions because noone will see this!

i think its a good idea.im tired of newbies posting obvious crap on the main board.im sure alot of them are 15-20, and are acting like they are so experienced.

sighs.......

------------------
"sweetie, youre paying for dinner, right?"

Women avoid, men confront.

Only a REAL MAN admits his mistakes.

RULE#1-A woman knows in the first few minutes if she will sleep with you or not.

RULE#2-Regardless of her intentions, a woman will let you spend your time, money and attention on her.

RULE#3- You can't convince anyone to do anything.You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

If we all took our OWN advice, we'd be alot smarter.

John Powers

Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST ME,

I for one think that's a great idea. I'm no master DJ by any sorts, but I have reading this site for a long time, I don't post too much, but it seems as though this site is getting younger and less mature as time goes on. Of course part of the problem is that high school age kids aren't using that forum, so perhaps having yet another forum for older guys won't change anything. Regardless, I'm tired of seeing people giving out advice left and right like they know what they're doing and then seeing posts where they are asking questions that make it clear that they have no idea at all what to do with basic situations. Oh, and while we're talking about it, it would also be nice to be able to read posts with something resembling proper spelling and grammar. It would be nice if there was something that we could do.

------------------
We cannot reason ourselves out of our basic irrationality.
All we can do is learn the art of being irrational in
a reasonable way. -- Island -- Aldous Huxley

John Powers -out!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have is with the newbies giving advice. A lot of it is the common dating 5hit that is written in the latest Maxim or Stuff magazine. I've read some of the 5hit in there & it's all instructions on how to be another common AFC.

When I came here about a year ago, all I did was post experiences and ask for advice, suggestions & comments. I'm still learning, but I've put into practiced what I've learned from here. All in all, I'm turning out to be a pretty damn good DJ.

------------------
"Look in your mirror, It'll tell you the truth,
Don't waste your time away
Thinkin' bout yesterday's blues" - Richie Sambora

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"and field experience- not in suggestions because noone will see this!"

Still needs to be moved to Suggestion Forums.

Rules are rules.

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have the same problem the Main forum does now, lots of repeditive posts from younger people in your new forum unless of course it was zelously policed.

[This message has been edited by KnightErrant (edited 10-07-2002).]