"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Lets figure out 'The Ultimate Charmer'

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I hope to mesmerize a woman or every woman i come in contact with.

but yeah guitarjedi statement of jedi movie is charming but more importantly unique and i also think that when u add unique with charming, it more powerful because your not only trying to charm her, ur trying to mesmerize her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Re: 1. as david deangelo says 'Charm is exaggerating the double take'

Originally posted by alphamale1
(I like to thank David DeAngelo and his audience for this example)

Hey Guys,

Chicks in a cafe shop next to the window.

You: (walking past the cafe window)
You: (you spot some attractive women through the cafe window)
You: (they spot u)
You: (you can walking and then u STOP)
You: (walk back and walk back keeping ur body facing the way u were gonna walk)
You: (once u get back to the spot u notice them, look at them all)
You: (smile and emit the 'yeah' attitude)

They will smile at u and laugh happily and u can easily go in if u wish and they will welcome u.

Ben
note: David D. mentioned that this works well, only if there is a pane of glass between you, also that there has to be a walk buy, stop, and walk back.

ALSO: maybe this only works for me, that is is what I see it meaning, but something I heard someone say was "walk into a room like you mean it" I walk around all the time like I mean it. This made me appear more confident and charming. Now, when I speak, all heads turn my way. When I'm in a queue somehwere, like today at walmart, a woman just started talking to me, because I was standing there like I meant it. Random people didn't used to just talk to me freely before, even when in a long long line.... does this make sense to anyone else?
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
When I'm in a queue somehwere, like today at walmart, a woman just started talking to me, because I was standing there like I meant it.
Yeah I get girls coming up to me when I line up at the seven eleven. They crowd around because they KNOW when I queue up I mean business.

I'm alphamale all the way, not like those lame AFCs who don't even look like they mean to queue up. Cmon those wussys look like they are buying trim milk or something.

I slap my dollar on the counter and ask for my slushy. I do it in such a charming way that they can't help but pour me a refreshing strawberry ice beverage.

Remember the key is to ask for the slushy like you mean it.
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
and yes spidersense ur right, david d did say that there has to be a pane of glasses, so that the girls can freely let go off themselves and laugh.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
A girl told me:

Charming is when u charm a woman by saying exactly what she wants to hear.

then she goes on to ask 'how does a guy know what to say?'

interesting dont u agree?

Ben
 
Top