"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lets break down to socializing on a mechanical level

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
93% of communication is nonverbal - please barely pay attention to what you say and almost entirely judge you on how you carry yourself and your tone of voice

All that matters really is you keep a conversation going with standard easy topics. IMO a lot of times when I struggle is when i try to get too cute and too deep with topics. Maintaining a conversation with good body language is 95% of social skills IMO

How you feel is very contagious. If you feel uncomfortable and awkward, people will feel that way around you

Add more
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
93% of communication is nonverbal - please barely pay attention to what you say and almost entirely judge you on how you carry yourself and your tone of voice

All that matters really is you keep a conversation going with standard easy topics. IMO a lot of times when I struggle is when i try to get too cute and too deep with topics. Maintaining a conversation with good body language is 95% of social skills IMO

Add more
You need social proof. Women can smell your desperation so your body language and tone will scream desperate.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
70%-80% of the time I let her do the talking

When I do open my mouth - 50% is fun/positive, 30% questions, 10% tease and 10% controversy

Last one lets them know you're a little naughty, it's high risk but I don't wanna date women who are easily offended anyway
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top