Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets break down to socializing on a mechanical level

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
93% of communication is nonverbal - please barely pay attention to what you say and almost entirely judge you on how you carry yourself and your tone of voice

All that matters really is you keep a conversation going with standard easy topics. IMO a lot of times when I struggle is when i try to get too cute and too deep with topics. Maintaining a conversation with good body language is 95% of social skills IMO

How you feel is very contagious. If you feel uncomfortable and awkward, people will feel that way around you

Add more

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
93% of communication is nonverbal - please barely pay attention to what you say and almost entirely judge you on how you carry yourself and your tone of voice

All that matters really is you keep a conversation going with standard easy topics. IMO a lot of times when I struggle is when i try to get too cute and too deep with topics. Maintaining a conversation with good body language is 95% of social skills IMO

Add more
You need social proof. Women can smell your desperation so your body language and tone will scream desperate.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70%-80% of the time I let her do the talking

When I do open my mouth - 50% is fun/positive, 30% questions, 10% tease and 10% controversy

Last one lets them know you're a little naughty, it's high risk but I don't wanna date women who are easily offended anyway