Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Be Real Here Pt.4 - "GAME" alone cannot create physical attraction

Can a woman be seduced with just words?

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game helps you convert the attracted girls into sex.

Nobody can 'game' a girl who thinks he's ugly into changing her mind and wanting to bang him.

That's just a pipe dream by PUA salesmen who can't do themselves what they claim (you ever seen mystery's infields for example?!)

She needs to think you are attractive. This depends on her preferences. Height, eye color, build, facial aethetics,(which i'd say is the most important) etc

Voting game because of @characternote. If he can do it then anyone (who is open to nightgame) can.
the girls I bang think i'm hot. But since i'm not amazing looking it simply takes me more approaches to find the girls who are 'gameable'.

To be clear, i'm not a gargoyle or anything though! haha. But i wouldn't say i'm 'good looking'. I've worked on my looks a lot over the years though and if I put the numbers in, I tend to find hot girls who also think i'm 'hot', like the girl i've been banging for a while who'se pic I shared on this site

Me in any top PUA coaches body gets similar results. Mystery in my body in my location etc gets similar results to me. No coach or otherwise has ever really impressed me 'game' wise. I don't believe anyone has much better 'game' than me, tbh. And certainly not to the extent that them in my body gets drastically better results. The very best game in the world isn't jedi mind control - far from it

It's a game of attraction. YOu can't negotiate it, really. The 'tools' in game are so weak that it's almost embarrassing to read harcore PUA dudes at times. As if a cold read or a pushpull line is gonna make her wanna suck you off if she is some super hot 18 year old and you lookl like Danny Devito, but that's really what they tell themselves lol. You can come across as very confident and masculine and charasmatic (all of this is what most 'game' tries to emulate) but in the danny devito situation, he's still getting rejected by the 18 year old 10 and leaving the bar alone that night

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point yes. Brad Pitt could be 5'5" and still do fairly well.
There's likely a cut off point. Probably around the 5'5'' but yes, i'd agree.
My super slayer friend is only about 5ft 7. He's stupid handsome though, and he's also got a very good build (despite not going to the gymn lol. Some people are blessed)

ps - if anyone voted 'yes', please share the words and we can go too a modelling convention full of stunners and field test them

Last edited:

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude got lots of women in Russia

Anecdotically, I once had a Serbian girl told me that most Russian men were ugly, while most Russian women were beautiful. It seemed to be her honest opinion. Haven’t been to Russia, but the thought sticked.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are not physically attractive. Yet most men get women. So I vote Game.
I'm glad to hear someone else say this, because that's what I think - most men are not physically attractive, not really. Beauty is the female's gift, not the male's. A lot of guys here seem to think that men are just as physically appealing as women are, and that just seems like madness to me. This is one reason why a relatively small percentage of men can stand out as physically attractive, because most guys are not. They're not ugly or incels, necessarily, they're just don't look as good as the top men.

I voted no to just game though. Doesn't mean it's all looks though, a guy could be in a position of power, fame, or influence (status) that's appealing.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine attraction is a lot different to masculine attraction

They aren't pumped full of testosterone to start so a woman whom is comfortable in her feminine frame isn't going to be looking at a bloke thats 6ft 4 and thinking " owwf I want a bit of that" let me smash him

It just doesn't work like that for them

She may be physically curious about him but its how he presents himself to her thats the real test

Only a very masculine and damage woman obsesses over male physical features

For example most of the characters in rom coms and novels are usually very physically average guys but there is something about them that sparks emotional connection

Look at that bloke from the Netflix show YOU

His character is a good looking guy but is built like a twig and is average in height (5 9" )

Women obsess over this character because he is dangerous and mysterious two things which get the female mind & pu$$y excited
Hi Bingo-Player.

I respectfully disagree with everything that you have said.

1. Regarding the first part of you statement - women not liking dominant physical attributes:

Back in the days, when I was very blue pilled and deeply in the friend zone with different chicks, height alone was something that they told me that they admired (specifically 6'2''+).

Also, nowadays I have frank discussions about everything with my F-buddies, and none of them also mentioned "GAME" as something that got them attracted to a man. Usually it was the eyes/butt/height/overall athletic physique.

2. Regarding the second part of your statement - the ideal man, as portrayed in novels/films/music - he is actually not that average:

If you google "Dorian Gray physical attributes" (the guy from "50 Shades of gray") you would get - "A radiantly handsome, impressionable, and wealthy young gentleman..." As a whole, romance novels were read mostly before the internet became the main source of information and entertainment. The best "romance novel" for a woman nowadays is to stalk an Instagram profile of a man who is handsome, out of her reach and has an interesting life, while she day dreams about a future with him.

Also, you have to be careful about getting your ideas from Netflix and current pop-culture, since they are showing things a bit different for a reason. But that is a separate discussion, in which I do not want to get side tracked.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotically, I once had a Serbian girl told me that most Russian men were ugly, while most Russian women were beautiful. It seemed to be her honest opinion. Haven’t been to Russia, but the thought sticked.
Russians have a good amount of asian genes and you see the same thing in the US, where hapa girls are hot and hapa guys are Eliot Rodger.

But I'd venture to say most Russian dudes back in the day were better looking than Rasputin.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below you can see the Tinder profile of a legit Chad, who has no game. Women are even opening him:
nowadays I have frank discussions about everything with my F-buddies, and none of them also mentioned "GAME" as something that got them attracted to a man. Usually it was the eyes/butt/height/overall athletic physique.
So basically the sample of women you're drawing your conclusions from is virtually 100% composed of hoes. :rolleyes:

When it comes to attracting an average to high quality girl, things are much more nuanced and complex. For instance height, hair and muscles won't mean jack shyt to a good girl if one comes across as a Cro-Magnon whereas for a bimbo looking for a F-buddy the very same guy would be a perfect match.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look another cringe thread of some guy complaining why he can't have women. How tall are you dude? I asked you in another thread and never answered, tell us how tall are you?

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Women aren’t seething cauldrons of Test & jizz likr we are. But women are very horny. girls crotch watch & Check out a guys hands to estimate if he’s packing. She’ll check out an a$$ to see if he can thrust. Gitls are obsessed with sex.
I have found that there is sesonality in the female sex drive.

The things that you described usually happen in the summer, when they get extra sluttier. A former female player friend of mine actually has a saying - "nobody starts a relationship in the summer". Meaning that it's ONS and careless fun time.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk women into everything I like, but I don't do 'game', so I'm a bit confused to why it's diametrically opposed 'words vs. physical'.

I rarely 'work out' but I do train in martial arts. Physically, I'm closer to buddha than adonis, but my lovers consider me attractive; I'm not affluent; I don't know my social status, but I move in all circles without effort; and women tend to approach me just because they 'want to know if I'm as interesting as I look'.

But I'm a writer and a poet and I know my way around words.

I think all attraction is a combination of communication skills and physical aesthetics (not necessarily the Adonis, but looks that please the eye).

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk women into everything I like, but I don't do 'game', so I'm a bit confused to why it's diametrically opposed 'words vs. physical'.

I rarely 'work out' but I do train in martial arts. Physically, I'm closer to buddha than adonis, but my lovers consider me attractive; I'm not affluent; I don't know my social status, but I move in all circles without effort; and women tend to approach me just because they 'want to know if I'm as interesting as I look'.

But I'm a writer and a poet and I know my way around words.

I think all attraction is a combination of communication skills and physical aesthetics (not necessarily the Adonis, but looks that please the eye).
What women approach you? Old hags with cigarettes? Cause I imagine how creepy it looks for a 54 year old guy with a gut telling a poem to a young girl lmao

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Wanna hear something funny. The reference to Dorian Gray? I’ve never seen 50 Shades, never read the book, never saw the appeal I guess, but I am however quite familiar with The Picture of Dorian Gray written in the 1890s by Oscar Wilde and considered a classic of gothic literature. The 50 Shades character certainly was conspicuously named after the Oscar Wilde character, much as Kurtz in Apocolypse Now was a modern day reprisal of Kurtz in Joseph Conrad’s novel Heart of Darkness…..the horror, the horror!

Obviously I digress. Casanova was ordinary looking by all accounts. Geoffrey Chaucer, also a historic rake, was downright ugly, but both men LOVED women and were charming AF.

Guys there is a reason the saying “Charmed the pants off her….” exists.

Yes looks are important but the vast majority of people are nothing to look at. Go to an airport. Look at the public. Most people are average at best. Why else would models earn so much? Beauty is relatively rare so it has relative value in its own right. I mean geez, we have threads on here saying well, all women are washed up by 23, or 25, or 27 (pick your number) but most women who are young have youth going for them rather than youth and beauty. It is what it is.

You guys learn charm? Genuine charm (what game was originally called), you’ll do fine. But you’ve got to embrace and enjoy women, stop seeing them as some adversary somehow.

Part of my appeal is that I genuinely love men. That comes across in my energy, it’s very attractive in and of itself. I happen also to be quite charming, but that arises out of me liking men, and finding men fascinating.

And that is in addition to my looks (and in some ways more important)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow forum members.

This had been my observation thus far. I would be happy to discuss with others and read opinions on it.

And by "GAME" I mean all verbal, text and behavioral methods used to famoose a woman into either a date, sex, relationship and so on.

Game is important for a woman, to see that the guy is not a social retard and has had experience. However, it alone cannot spark physical attraction, which is important both in a ONS and in a 20 year marriage (the lack of which would result in a "dead bedroom")

From my experience, the things that can spark that attraction are (in order of importance) Best to have a combination of at least 2-3 of those:

- Height
- Hair
- Facial aesthetics
- Overall physique
- Natural clavicle shoulder width
- Bone density (the higher wrist circumference, the stronger the guy appears to be and with more potential for protection in the female mind)

I think that now, due to social media and OLD, and women making their own money, they mostly crave good looks and height. The financial protection, earning power and so on are considered on a later stage, if they are considering an LTR.
It takes 2 of 3 things
1.Game
2. Looks
3. Perceived Status

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man and a woman find themselves in the same room.

The woman scans the room (for all the men), she notices a particular man that seems interesting. After the first glance she has run all the different calculations in her mind of whether he can get it or not - this occurs instantaneously (as said first glance)

The woman begins throwing the guy additional glances intermittently in hopes to get his attention.

What is the primary driver of attraction/desire, other than looks?? Of course there is room for game as well --- looks don't mean a complete slam dunk. Never heard of "he was hot until he opened his mouth"? If you're good looking but a social retard there is a good chance you'll spend a lot of time playing with yourself.

Happy Friday

----
One thing that I forgot about that needs further elucidation - good looks do serve as a kind of buffer. Meaning you can do deliver a totally lame line / say something absolutely cringey and it will land in proportion to her attraction to you. We've all seen this before - I myself have also benefited when i've said some dumb **** (more so when younger). As they say though, you shouldn't abuse the privilege. Eventually it will get old and you'll end up in category of the social retard.

One thing people don't touch on as much - if you're good looking you're expected to know all these things because you're expected to have done well with women. There is a certain standard that is to be held - women really resent good looking guys that display AFC type behavior.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the primary driver of attraction/desire, other than looks?? Of course there is room for game as well --- looks don't mean a complete slam dunk. Never heard of "he was hot until he opened his mouth"? If you're good looking but a social retard there is a good chance you'll spend a lot of time playing with yourself.
Exactly, but 'looks' tend to be fluid -- not all women go after the same looks in men. Some want boyish, some rugged, et cetera.

And verbal skills -- being a good conversationalist and knowing how to be a good listener are crucial for positive interaction.

The first thing I always ask, "When you look at yourself, would you date you?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I forgot about that needs further elucidation - good looks do serve as a kind of buffer. Meaning you can do deliver a totally lame line / say something absolutely cringey and it will land in proportion to her attraction to you. We've all seen this before - I myself have also benefited when i've said some dumb **** (more so when younger).
I've seen this happen. One man I know in the real world is great proof of this. He is a 6'0"+ White man and was an NCAA athlete in a country club sport. After his NCAA athlete time ended, he transitioned to a solid line of white collar work. To bougie/yuppie White women, he looked the part of a dream guy. He was able to get a lot of notches based on looking the part. His verbal game was mediocre at best. He wasn't an online dater as he focused on nightlife venue approaching. He would get to the bars about 2-2.5 hours before closing time, start spam approaching, and see what he got that night. He was able to get same night sex a lot with this method, but also could arrange some future first dates with women unwilling to engage in same night sex.

He was the real life equivalent of the 'Chad' on Bumble opening with a "Wanna smash?" text. His game was a bit less direct than that.

women really resent good looking guys that display AFC type behavior.
The guy from the example above is a complete AFC now in a marriage. His wife hasn't filed for divorce yet. To the outside world, it doesn't look that behavior has caught up with him yet. I believe it will eventually catch up with him.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically the sample of women you're drawing your conclusions from is virtually 100% composed of hoes. :rolleyes:

When it comes to attracting an average to high quality girl, things are much more nuanced and complex. For instance height, hair and muscles won't mean jack shyt to a good girl if one comes across as a Cro-Magnon whereas for a bimbo looking for a F-buddy the very same guy would be a perfect match.
No, the first group of women (that friendzoned me in my teens or very early 20s) were not hoes. They just refused to entertain anybody below a certain height. They also did not sleet around. Throughout the years however, due to becoming drunk with the abundance from social media, they racked a lot of relationships, and became damaged.

I also disagree about the second part of your statement - depending on how much you stand out from a crowd/her current dating pool physically, there can be a lot that you can get away with, regardless of her qualities (you would be at least a ONS, FWB or if she is very attracted - a woman might even an LTR).

While I get your point, I also think that you have created a very idealistic and pure image of the perfect woman, that is very, very rare, and you continue to chase. Both the quality woman and the h*e feel excitement when they see a physically attractive male, the only difference being that the former understands what she already has (memories/relationship equity/kids) and chooses not to act on her temptations (most of the time).

I would be happy to hear your example, in which you have "converted" a woman that was not attracted to you with just game.