Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets All Watch This Together ( Grab Your Popcorn) RED PILL AF

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse, some of the incels today, look at your body.. is it average or above average?
THe point of this thread is to make you finally see this like 1010100010101.

Look at yourself in the effing mirror first guys...how do you compare to those guy women check out in your area?
If you are waiting to become a millionaire first then work on your body,..just work on your body now while you are young.:)

Anyways here it is

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

How woman flirts with good looking men OR men they are attracted to. To the incels here, you think women don't like men because you never see this behavior from them. Therefore it makes you think "women don't like men" because this data doesn't exist anywhere in your universe.
Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

This is regardless whether you are a celebrity / non celebrity but with above average looks/style

Last edited:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT WAIT THERE IS HOPE!@!!!!! Another point of my thread is to see how you can transform yourself Looks Wise. Please watch below.
The Korean guy may not have the "vibe/voice/confidence" at the end but has the looks.... i guess.... Which is good enough to maybe just maybe get poossy if he suddenly ends up in an LA night club.

I want everyone here who isn;t getting poosy to feel and think that THERE IS HOPE. ITS NOT HOPELESS GUYS. JUST HARD WORK.. Don't give up, FIGHT IT!

I think the 3rd video is also good.

Last edited:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you look like within #3's range (when he was fat) and you think you are supposed to pull dimes..for fvck sakes .....

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In past generations... it was a womans place to look good or... she "wouldn't be able to find herself a husband."

And now... in the year 2019, there are some males that accept and embrace ... the idea of being motivated to look a certain way (not for themslevs, but because) they "won't be able to find themselves a girl."

Sad

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In past generations... it was a womans place to look good or... she "wouldn't be able to find herself a husband."

And now... in the year 2019, there are some males that accept and embrace ... the idea of being motivated to look a certain way (not for themslevs, but because) they "won't be able to find themselves a girl."

Sad
It is for themselves.. the motivation is FOR YOURSELF, THEMSELVES. PEOPLE ARE ON THIS EFFING FORUM BECAUSE YOU WAN'T POOSSY FOR EF SAKES. You guys are seeking answers/truth? WELL HERE IT IS MOTHER FVCKERS. GO WORK OUT, LOSE THE FAT OR GAIN MUSCLES.... You want that nice poosy..you wana lick it, cvm in it, get revenge on those women who dumped you? well, theres your motivation, go work out to get it! Right now, some of you are prolly in a different negative mindset. But you need to get out of that now. I know it won't take 1 night. Its all transition... but please, wake up NOW! The sooner the better..

What kinda black pill negative nelly mindset are you (BLACK WIDOW VOID) on...... OK. I see the behavior now..incels will drag others down with them. I hope those few wake up and find the strength within you to give it a shot.. JUST GIVE IT A SHOT damnit.

AND USE POOSY, ANGER, REVENGE,ALL THE DARK THOUGHTS YOU GOT as motivation if you have to ....and claim your PRIZE at the finish line.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DJnoob

Judging from your above posting response, you appear to be emotionally reactive (putting it politely) .
If you are this emotive around a man ( a stranger on the internet of all things) ... can you really convince anyone here... that you are calm, cool and collective around the ladies?

Best of luck to you.

What kinda black pill negative nelly mindset are you (BLACK WIDOW VOID) on...... OK. I see the behavior now..incels will drag others down with them. I hope those few wake up and find the strength within you to give it a shot.. JUST GIVE IT A SHOT damnit.

AND USE POOSY, ANGER, REVENGE,ALL THE DARK THOUGHTS YOU GOT as motivation if you have to ....and claim your PRIZE at the finish line.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine james bond/a smooth charming guy making a speech in a "calm, cool, collective mannered voice"..sounding like he's trying to seduce the spartans to attack the enemy. LOL....

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post a couple things I wanna point out:

if you are a fat sloppy f*ck and comfortable with it, that’s fine. That doesn’t mean you can’t get girls.

You just won’t get hot girls. You’ll get fat sloppy girls. Which is perfectly ok if that’s what you are into.
You get in what you put out. Think about it, if you were a girl and in the gym 6 days a week to stay two piece ready year round would you want a fat smelly guy who hasn’t touched a weight in 10 years?

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a quick vid of a dude getting a chin implant... He ascended to Chad-Lite status after this one procedure. Facial structure matters, gents.....

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post a couple things I wanna point out:

if you are a fat sloppy f*ck and comfortable with it, that’s fine. That doesn’t mean you can’t get girls.

You just won’t get hot girls. You’ll get fat sloppy girls. Which is perfectly ok if that’s what you are into.
You get in what you put out. Think about it, if you were a girl and in the gym 6 days a week to stay two piece ready year round would you want a fat smelly guy who hasn’t touched a weight in 10 years?
I'm talking in general to INCREASE the probability of getting poosy easier. Sure, there are those..maybe like you, some here who can get poosy. But, the goal here is to increase the odds some more. It really comes down to what makes the individual happy.
Everyone has a different level of happiness..

But, we've crossed paths here is because of 1 common goal. To increase our probability to get more/easier poosy and easier in general.

The fact is, you got people here, who don't want to work for it. They think they pretty boy at 30% body fat etc etc... They think a 400lb guy, can get a dime with a use of a few magical words! Again, Im sure some of you at 30%bf can get 6s and 7s and be happy with that... but, I'm speaking for the average incel here in an average situation.

Here an unrealistic scenario
Look, im sure the fat guy will eventually run into some rare hb10 dime who will try to have s3x with a fat dude as part of her bucket list.. She is out there somewhere..but thats really really rare.

Thats why i'm just being realistic here..Work harder.. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what's wrong, identify it and fix it., Increase your odds.. from 1:100,000 to 1:50. Its all odds guys..

Everyone has a ratio. 1 for every X ...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The videos say red pill, but shouldn't they say black pill?
It's also interesting that they describe the old PUA tenet "Looks Don't Matter" as blue pill, since PUA has generally been considered red pill. In fact, the PUAs may have coined the phrase (excluding The Matrix).

By the way, NOVA had an episode on violence this week. It pointed out how the level of testosterone had a direct correspondence to violence. As levels have fallen, violence incidence has also decreased. Seems like guys have to choose between being sexy or living in a peaceful society lol.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, NOVA had an episode on violence this week. It pointed out how the level of testosterone had a direct correspondence to violence. As levels have fallen, violence incidence has also decreased. Seems like guys have to choose between being sexy or living in a peaceful society lol.
It's been a while since I've watched NOVA, but have always enjoyed the programming. Do you know the name of this episode? Also, I agree with the theme. I had to cut out certain vitamins. Within a three week window, I encountered two unexpected confrontations - with two different strangers. If it happened once, I'd dismiss it, but twice in three weeks? Not good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know the name of this episode?
It's called The Violence Paradox, it's the most recent episode. I didn't think it was one of their better ones, it was rather long, but worth a watch. Probably would have been more interesting cut down to one hour instead of two.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When white folks says to another "Go to Asia". But, i think we want the hard to get ones which are here in the US

Im curious, which kind of asian women you guys speak of???????????

#1 ( Living in asia )

#2 ( Living in asia )

#3 ( LIVING IN US)

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What am I look at in here?
When I click on this thread all I see is an OP with a bunch of videos of half-naked men.
Losing weight is definitely important.
But where's the advise on how to lose weight?
All I saw in this post was videos of half-naked men.