Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's All Post Pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLMac

Banned
Reaction score
So we can see how alpha each of us look in real life.

And we can see if the DJ's are good looking and if the AFC's are not so good looking.

It'll will be good for feedback and clothing, Body Language, Styling tips etc.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a thread in anything else that is for pic posting. go there.

Many of us would rather not post a pic, because if someone identifies us, our entire game/persona that we work so hard to build and become could be ruined...

I'm secure enough with myself that I don't need anyone on here's opinion of my looks. I know I'm a good looking guy, so that's all that matters... anyone else's opinion is just that... an opinion.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Yes because when a ugly AFC becomes a DJ he then looks good. :confused: Am i the only one that confused?.

Ninja out

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
There's a thread in anything else that is for pic posting. go there.

Many of us would rather not post a pic, because if someone identifies us, our entire game/persona that we work so hard to build and become could be ruined...

I'm secure enough with myself that I don't need anyone on here's opinion of my looks. I know I'm a good looking guy, so that's all that matters... anyone else's opinion is just that... an opinion.
i agree this thread is a bit pointless. but in response to what you said, why would your entire game/persona be ruined?

i mean, unless you are tricking people into thinking something, i don't what you would have to hide. i'm not saying you personally, or anything against you, i'm just saying if anyone identified me what could they say? ...oh, h2o uses this website to better himself and become a better man...ooohh what a loser, trying to improve himself

you know...idk, just imo...

and if anyone i knew actually found this site and started saying stuff like that, they would have to be insecure theselves

i'm not going to publicly post pics of my "conquests" though, because i know that could get ugly

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I dont see what the harm is unless ur hiding something or are a keyboard jockey.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not saying that I'm tricking anyone.... It just comes down to knowing what the general population is like.

They see a guy coming on here and trying to improve himself, and they twist it in their head. It becomes a negative thing, like what we do here is some sort of voodoo jedi mind trick or something.

They will think that the only reason I am Alpha, in my group is because I come on here and learn... and they will think that I AM tricking them, somehow.....

get what I'm saying?

Also, I'm in the spotlight, quite a bit, so I'd rather keep my online identity fairly secret. There are many lurkers that we don't even see.

So, I do agree with what you're saying, but I hope you can understand my angle, as well.

and, if you are identified, it's not too difficult to use the ol' search function and dig up all the threads and posts that you've written.

There's alot of dirt on here that we mean only for the forum members, and no one else.

Some of my closest freinds know that I come on here...(at least that I used to come on here) They've checked it out, too but aren't really ready to accept the hard truths about what happens in the dating world. They respect me, because they know that I am right... but they value different things and aren't into becoming the best they can be in every aspect of their lives, because they are happy with what they are doing.

I guess what I'm saying is that I personally am a very private guy... and i come on here and talk about some things that I would never talk about publicly...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons I've never done it. Just emagine the embarasment of people you know (your friends) making fun of you for going on internat to find out haw to woo chicks....

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of these threads.....go to hotornot.com and stop posting here, you know nothing about djing

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eLMac
So we can see how alpha each of us look in real life.

And we can see if the DJ's are good looking and if the AFC's are not so good looking.

It'll will be good for feedback and clothing, Body Language, Styling tips etc.
Ok I have a before an after picture guys. This is me before SoSuave:

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/7169/leafblower1wf.jpg

and this is me now! Thanks Sosuave!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/photo?slug=fng11208112342.maple_leafs_lindros_fng112&prov=ap

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not saying that I'm tricking anyone.... It just comes down to knowing what the general population is like.

They see a guy coming on here and trying to improve himself, and they twist it in their head. It becomes a negative thing, like what we do here is some sort of voodoo jedi mind trick or something.

They will think that the only reason I am Alpha, in my group is because I come on here and learn... and they will think that I AM tricking them, somehow.....

get what I'm saying?

Also, I'm in the spotlight, quite a bit, so I'd rather keep my online identity fairly secret. There are many lurkers that we don't even see.

So, I do agree with what you're saying, but I hope you can understand my angle, as well.

and, if you are identified, it's not too difficult to use the ol' search function and dig up all the threads and posts that you've written.

There's alot of dirt on here that we mean only for the forum members, and no one else.

Some of my closest freinds know that I come on here...(at least that I used to come on here) They've checked it out, too but aren't really ready to accept the hard truths about what happens in the dating world. They respect me, because they know that I am right... but they value different things and aren't into becoming the best they can be in every aspect of their lives, because they are happy with what they are doing.

I guess what I'm saying is that I personally am a very private guy... and i come on here and talk about some things that I would never talk about publicly...
yeah, i have one or two threads that i wouldn't want everyone to see.

the thing is, with almost 17000 members, there's probably thousands more who just view the site. i think with the details i've already given away in my posts and some of my pics, that people from school, or others who know me, would find out who i am.

i guess i had that same view as you once, but i've pretty much revealed who i am, so it's a lost battle for me to try to keep it private any more. the only people i still wouldn't want to see this stuff anymore are my parents or my little sister. and they already know i have a double standard with regards to women, so even then it wouldn't be a big deal to me.

but, it's understandable, and i get what you're saying.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
One of the reasons I've never done it. Just emagine the embarasment of people you know (your friends) making fun of you for going on internat to find out haw to woo chicks....
Agreed. I did post some pics a while ago, but I've removed them since then just in case I get spotted.

There's always a chance a friend or acquaintance of yours may go in search of women advice and stumble on this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.