Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let Them Contact You?

Jonblood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with this girl twice before class and once at a party. Last time I saw her was yesterday before class. Last night she sent me a quick text asking if I had something that her roommate needed
If I don't contact her at all and she is genuinely interested will she contact me this weekend? I don't want to feel like im chasing her, although it was in fact her idea to meet before class.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from me man, Girls dont call you unless they are in a relationship with you. You have to be the initiator...you have to tell them to come here, to go out with you, and where to sit down.

I am learning that If I don't give a damn and no contact, they won't give a damn. Yet, friends around me always get called.......I don't understand it but that is how it is.

Igetit!

Reaction score
women haze said:
Take it from me man, Girls dont call you unless they are in a relationship with you. You have to be the initiator...you have to tell them to come here, to go out with you, and where to sit down.
Exactly man.

I tried to rep you,but the darn thing wouldn't let me. :D

women haze said:
I am learning that If I don't give a damn and no contact, they won't give a damn.
This is true,if...if...if there's no connection there.

I'm going to keep on saying this to you until you get it,Jonblood.

Unless you ask her out,unless there's a risk of rejection,you'll continue running around in circles,not understanding what's going on,and frustrating YOURSELF.

You're not going to get around risking rejection to a girl...PERIOD.

That risk IS NECESSARY.

You're not going to get around it,ignore it,bypass it,and still get the girl.

And that's a PROMISE.

And until you learn this,you'll just continue to unecessarily cause yourself problems with girls.

This girl you're talking about,I take it it's the same one you invited to the BBQ,right? And you still haven't asked her out.

Well,we're doing our part. The forum is giving you helpful info. The rest is up to you. If you use it,fine,if not,then keep playing games until you see her in the arms of another guy.

Your choice dude.

You're not being a man here. YOU'RE supposed lead,YOU"RE supposed to pursue her. You keep waiting for her to take the lead and initiate thing between you two.

And it ain't gonna happen.

While you're sitting around waiting on her to basically "approach" you,I guarantee you some guy somewhere has an eye on her and is going to pursue her for himself.

The point where the girl will start to call,text,or take a more aggressive role in spending time with you is AFTER a emotional connection has been made.

Once you get her somewhat hooked emotionally,then you can start to scale back the attention,and she'll initate things more.

Women haze is right. If you try to scale back BEFORE the connection is made,then she won't care

Jonblood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Exactly man.

I tried to rep you,but the darn thing wouldn't let me. :D

This is true,if...if...if there's no connection there.

I'm going to keep on saying this to you until you get it,Jonblood.

Unless you ask her out,unless there's a risk of rejection,you'll continue running around in circles,not understanding what's going on,and frustrating YOURSELF.

You're not going to get around risking rejection to a girl...PERIOD.

That risk IS NECESSARY.
I did ask her out, we had lunch before class.

I texted her today:
Me: Hey how's the pneumonia coming along? Got anything excited planned for the weekend?

Her: Haha so mean im doing ok my friend is having a party tomorrow and saturday i'm going home to see the doctor.

Me: You know alcohol greatly inhibits the functionality of your immune system ;D

Her: I did actually thanks dad ;)

Me: Haha real cute

Her: I try :)

She didn't ask me to come to the party or anything... Whats my next move? I could text her tomorrow telling her to come to my party or I can wait until next week to contact her and ask her to dinner.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonblood said:
(...)

Her: I did actually thanks dad ;)

Me: Haha real cute

Her: I try :)
Hum... to me this one smells of a possible red flag. Unless she's one of those girls who wants to get with her dad... Freud y'know... then it seems she's trying to put you into the friends zone. Be careful!

You could use it to your advantage though, if she misbehaves in any way you can pull a 'dad does NOT approve' or something, with a slap on her butt and a ****y smile.

Jonblood said:
She didn't ask me to come to the party or anything... Whats my next move? I could text her tomorrow telling her to come to my party or I can wait until next week to contact her and ask her to dinner.
.... or you could CALL her. Works better, then it is easier to judge by the tone of voice blahalbhablahbahlblah....

I wouldn't have bothered to invite a girl over to my party if she stood me up just the day before / 2-3 days before. Let her sweat a bit, don't contact her for a few days.

Oh and dinner? Heck man! Only if you've already escalted KINO and gotten good indications of strong IOI!

Jonblood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have escalated kino- touched her hand to examine ring and brief hugs while walking. She wasn't reluctant but no reciprocity?
Ill just text her tonight something like:
Hey cutie blah blah come party with me. If she declines or doesn't invite me to her party next her? Or one more shot ask her out to dinner?

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I think you're going to continue to text her and text her and text her forever until she slips into a coma. If she's hot then she's gonna get with someone else real fast. You need action. Bite the bullet and be a man FFS. The longer you pvssyfoot around this girl the less attractive you'll become to her. In fact, it might already be too late.

Jonblood

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest concern now is will it look needy if i hit her up to meet up tonight even after she told me yesterday that she was going to a party tonight? Should i just wait till i see her in class again next week?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Byezbozhniy said:
Dude, I think you're going to continue to text her and text her and text her forever until she slips into a coma. If she's hot then she's gonna get with someone else real fast. You need action. Bite the bullet and be a man FFS. The longer you pvssyfoot around this girl the less attractive you'll become to her. In fact, it might already be too late.
This is true.............Strike while the iron is hot.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Byezbozhniy said:

THANK YOU!!!

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I told a girl this yesterday,"Heres my number, call it and don't put it on your trophy case"

She still hasn't called!lol. I afced by being overconfident and not getting her number. I do not know if females have 3 day rules, lol, b/c I do not think that girls call 1st.