Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me ask you a question, and I want an honest answer

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker...to be fair...you didn't share all that information before. I'm not a mind reader, dude. People can only give input on the information provided. If you had of told me that you taught yourself how to do all those things after the first post I made I would have had an entirely different response.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back on topic (Wyldfire said that she was not going to reply to the posts anymore so we are safe)...

How many of you would hate doing the following?

Go measure men penises...then watch them masturbate...then collect their "specimen"...and let's say this is done in a lab environment.

I bet over 95% of you would say "I would HATE doing that".

Or let's say that the job is to swim or dive in sewer systems (sh_it, waste, etc.). Practically over 90% would say "I would HATE doing that".

Are some of you telling me that you would do that for $300K a year? And that you would go to the extreme and do it for 5 years???

I don't believe it.

That's literally the scenario provided by the creator of this thread. And when I replied...I assumed worst case scenario. I figure...would I rather do what I'm doing for what I'm making now? Or do those things for $300K?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always take the job I enjoy most, even if it meant less pay.

I believe that appreciation for life and myself transcends any kind of career. As long as I can make ends meet and live comfortably, I'm happy.

I've witnessed too many people work their asses off all their lives and then die before they got to enjoy their life savings.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, a friend of mine told me about a job that pays really well, but the work was terrible. It was a job requiring you to jack off pigs. I kid you not. I can't remember what the purpose of jacking off the pigs was (reproduction?) but I really didn't want to take that one, no matter how much they were willing to pay me to touch a piggly winky.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i know a girl that literarly gets paid to jack horses off and collect sperm

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol, i know a girl that literarly gets paid to jack horses off and collect sperm
Wasn't something similar aired on Gene Simmon's reality show but instead of horses it was with bulls?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that one thing flying around on the net? Uh, Horsegag.avi?

Anyway, dude, for 300K a year, I'd gladly make pigs, cows, or horses blow loads. Hell, I'd even do it slow for the animal's sake, maybe even fire up a smoke for them when they finished.

I just sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone about it.

And I'd only do it for 5 years.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Wasn't something similar aired on Gene Simmon's reality show but instead of horses it was with bulls?
yeah.. she works for a horse breeder

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Remember that one thing flying around on the net? Uh, Horsegag.avi?

Anyway, dude, for 300K a year, I'd gladly make pigs, cows, or horses blow loads. Hell, I'd even do it slow for the animal's sake, maybe even fire up a smoke for them when they finished.

I just sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone about it.

And I'd only do it for 5 years.

thanks for that visual man

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Going back on topic (Wyldfire said that she was not going to reply to the posts anymore so we are safe)...

How many of you would hate doing the following?

Go measure men penises...then watch them masturbate...then collect their "specimen"...and let's say this is done in a lab environment.

I bet over 95% of you would say "I would HATE doing that".

Or let's say that the job is to swim or dive in sewer systems (sh_it, waste, etc.). Practically over 90% would say "I would HATE doing that".

Are some of you telling me that you would do that for $300K a year? And that you would go to the extreme and do it for 5 years???

I don't believe it.

That's literally the scenario provided by the creator of this thread. And when I replied...I assumed worst case scenario. I figure...would I rather do what I'm doing for what I'm making now? Or do those things for $300K?
Latinoman, you draw upon examples that seem revolting on a gut level. But heaps of people have jobs that seem revolting, and sure as hell they dont make 300k. Does it not seem revolting to cut open people and dig in their stinky guts, for instance? Thats what a surgeon does. Cut open dead people? Pathologist. Listen do people´s mental and psychical shyt? Psychoanalyst. You get used to your profession and develop strategies to cope with that. For 300k heck sure you you.

Completely different scenario would be to do inethical things for 300k. Selling drugs, hitting people in the head, selling fake airplane spare parts, rigging an election, writing propaganda lies in the press, whatever. Then I would not do it. Not for 500k. No money is worth f_cking up your karma.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm not gonna shake his hand....
*slicks back hair* Why not? :cool:

Anyway, measuring cox and watching them masturbate? No prob.

Swimming in sh!t? No prob.

Guys, I grew up on a poultry farm: shoveling sh!t, butchering animals, chores, chores, chores.... and I didn't get paid anything.

I've done some nasty, evil stuff for free. Hell, I was in the Army, too.

Think for a moment about "jobs you hate". Look at soldiers in Iraq, or soldiers in other wars. Those guys straight kill people and get shot at...

THOSE guys don't get $300k a year.

Like I've been saying: that's a lot of money, and I'd gladly jack cows, sell pharmaceuticals, maybe even re-enlist for that sort of cash.

And this is why I say, "oh boo-hoo I'd hate it". I hate having to work (to make someone else rich). So, I hate any and every job I have. Now, if that job paid 300k, I couldn't help but to smile and know I'd only have 4 years, 364 more days left on my first day at work. And, from there I'd only smile bigger each consecutive day.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant think of any REAL job that pays 300k that I wouldn't do. No one in the real world is going to jerk things off and get paid that well. Real jobs that could potentially pay 300k like doctor, ceo, lawyer, broker all offer an amazing challenge which I would be up to.

I'm following a passion right now and to be honest it sucks some times. I'm happy overall but just because it is my passion doesn't mean that I'm not stuck with the occasional task that I dont like.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think that education is necessarily that important either. Unless you intend on doing something that the state or country requires a degree and board certification you can do many things without college. Sure you do close a lot of doors but I wouldn't spend countless thousands to get a degree that put me into a terrible job making 30 a year.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
I cant think of any REAL job that pays 300k that I wouldn't do. No one in the real world is going to jerk things off and get paid that well. Real jobs that could potentially pay 300k like doctor, ceo, lawyer, broker all offer an amazing challenge which I would be up to.

I'm following a passion right now and to be honest it sucks some times. I'm happy overall but just because it is my passion doesn't mean that I'm not stuck with the occasional task that I dont like.
you'd be shocked to learn how much horse breeders.. at least the successful ones with good bloodmares, make...very suprised

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know horsebreeders make a ton, but you cant race a horse thats been artificially inseminated. Plus they make enough to pay someone else to shovel **** and jerk off the studs.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you can, you just can't race TB's... QH's and Steeplechasers are fair game.

that doesn't count the poeple who just have to get the horses "hot" and ready to go at it

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i would rather be poor and happy then rich and unhappy but maybe i would work in the 300k a year job for a year or two to make a bit of money to set my self up. :crazy: