Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me ask you a question, and I want an honest answer

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Vulpine...the reason employers are more likely to hire people with a degree is in part because it demonstrates long term commitment and dedication. Those are very favorable qualities. Mechanics with certification go to trade schools that teach what they need to know. That is a skilled trade. A lot of garages won't hire a mechanic that isn't certified because having an uncertified mechanic costs them a butt load more in insurance fees. So yes...even mechanics really need to go to school...but if they love working on cars they will love a mechanic certification program.
The reason? Likely? In part? Demonstrates?

You are just non-stop with the spewing sh!t! Truly a master!

Did you even bother reading anything I posted? Do you read anything anyone ever posts before you argue?

Again, I'm amazed at your skill of being right all the time. Did you learn that in college?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
The reason? Likely? In part? Demonstrates?

You are just non-stop with the spewing sh!t! Truly a master!

Did you even bother reading anything I posted? Do you read anything anyone ever posts before you argue?

Again, I'm amazed at your skill of being right all the time. Did you learn that in college?
I learned it in high school when I was a champion competitive debater. You always argue your points with authority. I've told you guys many times I was a competitive debater back in the day...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told you guys many times I was a competitive debater back in the day...
And this is your reason for not wanting to learn anything from anyone on this site, or open up the possibility of seeing something from a different angle?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I learned it in high school when I was a champion competitive debater. You always argue your points with authority. I've told you guys many times I was a competitive debater back in the day...
You, however, argue something other than "points". You just argue with authority, no point.

You've also told "us guys" you were a "prolific troll" and "you wouldn't know a troll if it bit you in the ass", but that doesn't mean anyone listens to that sh!t you spew.

Especially since you care about the site.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
And this is your reason for not wanting to learn anything from anyone on this site, or open up the possibility of seeing something from a different angle?
When did I say I didn't want to learn anything from anyone here or see something from a different angle?

Here's a little known fact about me...I ALWAYS see every topic I discuss here from all angles. Often, I defend sides of arguments I don't necessarily believe personally. This site desperately needs someone to do that because there is a lot of lacking confidence in posters here. There is a tendency to agree with everyone else rather that actually look at other sides of an issue. When everyone agrees they also start thinking about things. I like to take the unpopular position sometimes just to put everyone in a position where they stop for a minute and look at other possibilities.

Now...I have nothing to learn in the way of relationships with men. I learned all I needed to about that many years ago and I'm all set with that. I'm studying to be either a psychologist or a sociologist. I'm constantly observing human behavior on here and learning many things...and perhaps that is what I'm getting out of this site. I'm certainly not here for attention, though. I get too much of that in my offline life as it is. Remember...I have 4 kids, lots of neighbors who always want my advice...and I am the smartest student in my program at school. I'm also extremely extroverted and everyone in my program at school gravitates towards me. A little LESS attention would actually be quite welcome.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You, however, argue something other than "points". You just argue with authority, no point.

You've also told "us guys" you were a "prolific troll" and "you wouldn't know a troll if it bit you in the ass", but that doesn't mean anyone listens to that sh!t you spew.

Especially since you care about the site.
I told you that I USED to be a prolific troll. My best friend used to troll the Yahoo feminism message board. We became friends while he was a troll back in 2000. One particularly nasty radical feminist hated him so bad and said some rotten things about him. He hated her too. When he and I started talking she went ballistic over it and tried to bully me into not liking him. She pissed me off so I started helping him troll her. There were a handful of other people like that feminist that my best friend was trolling that I would help him troll. I've never trolled ANYWHERE else, though...and I don't troll there anymore. They actually still talk about him and I on the Yahoo romance boards because one guy we trolled also posted there. We are legend, lol. Now HE often trolled forums...but I got bored with it very quickly because I'd rather discuss and debate. I'm honestly NOT trying to piss people off UNTIL they try to make it personal...and THEN I DO try to piss them off. I only bite when someone bites me first.

The person I made that comment to was someone who was attacking me...and he was particularly annoying in a simpering kind of way...he was constantly nagging people, which is likely why he was a troll target...those are the ones trolls go for.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

Having the ability to back down and the ability to accept when you are wrong is a virtue very few women have.

I can assure you that a MATURE man would respect you if you were not as argumentative. That "debating skills" (eg. Inability to learn or back down) is amussing to kids and yourself. A mature man won't find it amusing.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have learned everything you needed from men years ago?

All you have dated are alcoholics, ex convicts, drug addicts.

You have never dated a men with the caracteristics some of the mature DJs have in here.

And coming to a MEN's advice forum and telling us what we need in here is disrespectful. Considering that men tend to be the rational sex.

Listen, I've seen insecure women in my life. You rank very high in the insecurity department.

Sadly, you are deceiving yourself.

Note: an 80 year old Phd is a dinosaur. Times have change.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool.. this thread has gotten :rockon: off track.. but that's cool nevertheless.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Having the ability to back down and the ability to accept when you are wrong is a virtue very few women have.

I can assure you that a MATURE man would respect you if you were not as argumentative. That "debating skills" (eg. Inability to learn or back down) is amussing to kids and yourself. A mature man won't find it amusing.
Latinoman...there are no "facts" (dating advice, relationships, etc.) on this site. It is ALL opinion. People are arguing OPINIONS. Some techniques work on some people and those same techniques won't work for sh*t on other people. That's just how it is. I argue on topics I have a strong opinion on. Of course I'm not going to back down when my opinions on an issue are strong. It's the same reason why you don't back down with your opinion. Yeah, sometimes I argue sides of an argument I don't have an opinion on one way or the other...but I do that to give the site some balance. But if I'm arguing very strongly...it's usually because I hold a certain opinion and feel strongly about it.

I don't care if someone else has a different opinion than I do. I expect that because everyone is different. Those who have the biggest problem with me are those who have unrealistic expectations that I should change my opinion and agree with them when I simply don't agree with them. I could be like certain other women here and agree with whatever a guy says but I would be lying to you. Do you really respect liars and fakes? I should hope not. Some guys here get extremely frustrated when I won't agree with them. I'm sorry, but having a penis does not give anyone here authority over my personal opinions. You don't see me making personal attacks on someone just because I disagree with their opinion on a topic and they won't agree with me just to patronize and pacify me. To patronize and pacify someone is to treat them like a child who needs to be protected from something. To patronize and pacify I would be looking down on you, as if you were beneath me. Are you saying that you want me to treat you like a child and like you are less than I am and be disrespectful? Or would you rather I respect you enough to treat you like an adult who is capable of handling the fact that not everyone agrees with them?

As far as people respecting me...every person who knows me...even my classmates and people who only slightly know me always respect me a great deal. I'm a person who has a presence that just commands respect. I guarantee you that if you ever met me in person you wouldn't dream of saying the things you have said behind the anonymity of the computer screen. No one who attacks me would say the things they do. My presence is such that it's very clear that I won't tolerate being treated that way...AND that I am not someone who deserves to be treated that way...and no one ever wants to be rude to me. You would not find a more kind, caring, generous and genuinely likable person...and I'm fvcking hilarious to boot.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm constantly observing human behavior on here and learning many things
Wyld, this is possibly the WORST place to study human behavior. This is a self-improvement board for men. The people who come here have the same problems. It's very repetitive. If AFCs are the people you're getting your observations from, then you've just been repeating the tenth grade for the last few years.

The knowledgeable and experienced people here are a minority. They are the few who have fvcked up and learned from it, and are willing to share what they've learned with those who want to learn.

This isn't normal human interaction. If you want to observe human behavior, go to a bar, a social, a rock concert, or even Wal-Mart. That is where you'll see human behavior working - in the REAL world. That is where the experienced ones get their experience. That is where the people on this board, be them AFCs or experienced and knowledgeable DJs, learn.

Coming here to observe human behavior is like going to your psychology class to learn about seduction. You're not going to learn a damn thing about it.

Latinoman said:

I can assure you that a MATURE man would respect you if you were not as argumentative.
Amen.

Now, what the fvck was the original topic about?

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully getting your thread back on topic, backbreaker, I would not take the 300k/year job that I didn't like.
Probably because my Mum is a part time librarian who is very content with her life despite not making megabucks. She enjoys simple pleasures like napping with her pet cat.
Compared to my father... who works 10-12 hour days under considerable stress, while making a lot more money. Half the time he is not content at all.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah.... 300k doing what you dont' like or having a chance to do what you want to do for 100 alex

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You have learned everything you needed from men years ago?

You have never dated a men with the caracteristics some of the mature DJs have in here.

And coming to a MEN's advice forum and telling us what we need in here is disrespectful. Considering that men tend to be the rational sex.

Listen, I've seen insecure women in my life. You rank very high in the insecurity department.

Sadly, you are deceiving yourself.

Note: an 80 year old Phd is a dinosaur. Times have change.
The Doc is no dinosaur...he's brilliant and has been taking classes all through his adult life because he has a passion to learn all he can. He's got his first book coming out this summer (short stories) and a motivational book on the way after that. I know he has two PhDs but I think he also has a third. He has so many degrees in different areas: Psychology, Sociology, Theology, Philosophy and some other Religion type degree. The PhDs are in Psychology and Theology and possibly the other religious degree. He teaches at two different colleges and gives sermons at a couple of different churches. He is more active and involved in life than anyone I have ever met. Amazing man...

Here we go with the personal stuff again. I have NEVER dated a drug addict. My ex husband became an alcoholic AFTER we got married. He got discharged from the Navy and had to actually work hard and didn't adjust well. My daughter's father was a 2 week fling. He got addicted to drugs more than FIVE years after she was born. You can't count someone who got addicted to drugs almost 6 years after the fling ended.

I have also dated doctors, lawyers, a multimillionaire, accountants, men who owned their own business, men in upper management, etc. I've told you this before yet you keep misrepresenting me. That's really cheap and unfair. And you do this just because I won't change MY opinions to pacify you. It's really silly...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
cool.. this thread has gotten :rockon: off track.. but that's cool nevertheless.
It shouldn't have...and I really don't know what my personal life has to do with what you should do with your life career wise...but some people have to make things about me just because they disagree. I'll stop responding to those posts. I'm sorry...I just wish they would stop it for once. It's gotten SO OLD.

Desdinova...this place is PERFECT for studying human behavior. Psychologists and counselors work with people who come to them to overcome problems and better themselves. They don't come to therapists when they have their lives together.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can say that I remember when my company started growing, and it was the first time i started making REAL money. I eventually was able to handle the pressure and stress... but you get paid alot for a reason. it's to compensate for having to REALLY take your work home with you. I used to be on dates at night, even saturday nights when I am off all saturday, thinking about work related topics. Long nights. Just overall stress level. My business partner and I didn't get along either so that didnt' help matters.

Some people relish the limelight, I am not shy but I am not one to relish being seen. I got in the business (at the time) because i liked building pc's.. that's it. that's what I wanted to do.. you would think it would be simple. Payroll, taxes, growth, marketing, bills, my business partner trying to fvck his assistant, my business partner stalking his assistant (he needed this site in the worst way), customer service, you name it.. it's way more. to make matters worse, my business partner was too busy playing with his new "toys" to really notice or give a ****.

I remember the day I sold out.. I literarly could feel a 50 pound weight get off my back. i stayed in bed for about 2 and a half days.

Money is nice.. it's really nice, but I perfer to work harder and earn it doing something that I do want to do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker...in a situation like that...if you had of taken a 2 year program on Business Administration it would have prepared you for all those issues...and you could have handled it much easier...and still remain behind the scenes, but without so much stress because you would have been prepared for dealing with everything but having an immature partner. That is what I mean by taking programs related to what you are doing so that you can do it better. Even an Associates Degree from a small community college can enhance your situation...and it doesn't really cost that much, either. I know I sound pushy and I don't mean to. I just really want you to be the best you can be and if there is a chance of even a little bit of school helping you I hope you will do it at some point.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
...if you had of taken a 2 year program on Business Administration it would have prepared you for all those issues...... Even an Associates Degree from a small community college can enhance your situation....
It's not about the title....it's about the knowlage.

How you get that knowlage is up to you.....eather by learning from experience....taking a relevant corse or two.....or from people who did it before you (mentors)

Me for example; i'm a ****ty student.....give me experience, or a mentor, over school any day.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: you gotta be kididng me.

I see what everyone is talking about now.

I never said I didn't know HOW to deal with the issues. For your information, when I left HS i was classified as a sophmore in college becuase i already had taken alot of college credits. I spent 3 YEARS going to libarys learning accounting and basic business practicies... We flew across the country talking to million dollar venture capital compaines.. and the one that eventually gave us some money was fine with me and my positoin in the company.

you really are clueless.

I was stressed becuase I WAS THE ONLY ONE OF US WORKING!. I was doing the job of two people. My normal job was to deal with banks, make sure people got paid and make sure marketing did what they were suppopsed to do. We outsourced alot of the work so it's not like I was sitting up doing it all by myself.. but at the same time, we now had people that WE had to answer to, and i was the only one that seemed to care.

I doubt there is a Business admin class that teaches you how to handle your business partner wanting to "kick your ass" becuase you didn't pay HIS electirc bill for him... this is the **** I had to deal with on a normal everyday basis.

When I left, I kept a small porition of stock so I can have some sayso and in case they went public.. about a year ago I sold that as well.. I want nothing to do with them any longer.

I look at my mother, who has 3 degrees and a maters in business, and can't cut a computer on without calling me, who wouldn't know what SG&A stood for if it were in neon lights... she can do the fvck out some taxes, but that's about it.. but about 20 grand and 13 years of school to learn how to do taxes.. and SHE WAS ON THE DEANS LIST!

Just because you GO to college, doesn't mean you learn, and just becuase you don't go doesn't mean you don't. The only thing I missed out on in college was future contacts. I can go back right now and assume my old job and not miss a beat. There isn't much accounting I don't know. I can probalby pass a CPA test right now but I legally can't because I don't have a college degree, but I studied hard enough to where I didn't want me not going to school to be the compaines downfall. my buisnes sparnter, as cooky as he was, he had his strong points, and we when we did work, we worked well together.

I sold my company when I was 21 years old still. listening to you, I would have still been in college. that would suck

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
It's not about the title....it's about the knowlage.

How you get that knowlage is up to you.....eather by learning from experience....taking a relevant corse or two.....or from people who did it before you (mentors)

Me for example; i'm a ****ty student.....give me experience, or a mentor, over school any day.

There are a lot of people in my classes who aren't great students. In fact, we had an exam on Tuesday and most of the class got a 70 or below. I'm very lucky because I retain things very easily...even if I only hear them. I felt bad when people asked me how I did because I got a 98 and aside from me one person got a 100 and a couple people got in the 80's and the rest got in the 70's or failed.

The good thing about Associates Degrees is that most of the classes you take are focused on the program you're taking. If you're taking something you're really interested in you'll do better than taking classes you aren't interested in. I really like the MOD system because there is more of an instant gratification. Every 8 weeks I gain 6 more college credits. Most colleges have tutors as well...and if you go to a small community college the classes are smaller and the students tend to bond more and really help each other out. It's very different from high school....and at my school it's not usually just lectures and note taking...there is discussion, too. Even if you weren't a great student in high school it doesn't mean you can't wait a few years and try it by taking one class at a time. We all HAVE to go to highschool. With college you are there because you want to be...so that in and of itself sets a tone that makes you work harder. Don't be discouraged and think you can't go to college. You can do ANYTHING you want to do...