"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Let her slip on by

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Age
50
Where I work we park and get shuttled to the office areas. I sat on the bus and saw a row back a woman I wanted to chat up, but someone I knew was sitting next to me. No problem, I thought, I’ll chat with her at the stop. I was carrying a box of stuff home a coworker had given me, so I sat it down to get a better grip once I was off the bus. And, I hesitated. She slipped on by.

I’m sure part it is me putting her on a pedestal. Keeping in mind that I’m curious about her and not on a quest to woo her could help, but that hesitation. How to overcome it. Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top