Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let’s Settle This Once and for All! Direct AND Indirect Approaches!(Intent)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah… gotta remember that you can’t be dogmatic. There’s more than one way to go about things
Just keep field testing and stack from the bc experience. Live your id.
"Technique" is a very small portion of the overall picture.

No. 1 is your physical attractiveness.
No. 2 is proper escalation (context is very important)
No. 3 is general social skill and intelligence (closely linked to 2)
No. 4 is proper logistics

The opener or type of opener isn't completely irrelevant, but as long as it's "good enough," you are fine. Do not overthink this one.
Yep. Looks max. Hair game on point. Lift. Have diet on point. Social equity is king. Big ups @SW15 and sniper approach. Quality and time we'll spent once competent and got game. Fellas really need to work volume. After enough experience, it's not your first rodeo. It's old hat. Whatever.

I prefer indirect but MAN TO WOMAN. IE There is no ambiguity. I'm going to take my **** out. If indirect take up space. Esculate. Make moves.

Rsd Alex once "it doesn't matter the moves you make. It matters you are a man &&& you make moves." Calibrate after the fact. Obviously no means no. Exercise common Sense.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep field testing and stack from the bc experience. Live your id.

Yep. Looks max. Hair game on point. Lift. Have diet on point. Social equity is king. Big ups @SW15 and sniper approach. Quality and time we'll spent once competent and got game. Fellas really need to work volume. After enough experience, it's not your first rodeo. It's old hat. Whatever.

I prefer indirect but MAN TO WOMAN. IE There is no ambiguity. I'm going to take my **** out. If indirect take up space. Esculate. Make moves.

Rsd Alex once "it doesn't matter the moves you make. It matters you are a man &&& you make moves." Calibrate after the fact. Obviously no means no. Exercise common Sense.
Looksmax + Game is the way to do it. Not one or the other, but both!

And combined with getting more options through Cold Approach. #NextSet