"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Lessons learned/explained which may help newer members

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This is a posting where we humble ourselves a little; admitting our previous blunders, confusion etc.. and how we learned and improved from it all.

Perhaps some younger or less experienced viewers might learn from our blunders.

For instance;

When younger, it seemed like I was cursed (it makes sense now).

I used to wonder... "why is it that girlfriends seem to take me for granted, but when I've finally had enough and done with them... they suddenly become everything I wanted in them?"

I thought that I was doomed because it seemed like a bad never-ending pattern.

I now realize that I (initially) made too many concessions for them. They could push boundaries and get away with things (that they shouldn't have) .

Once I'd had enough, I was exerting power, non-attachment, no dependency on the outcome etc... It's what they wanted in the first place, but I couldn't see it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
I've failed at this when I was younger. When I look back at past relationships it always starts the same, we would get in a disagreement, I would hold my ground and not waiver my stance. After a while I would start caving on my positions. I would start doubting my reasoning. What if she is right? What if I am wrong? After a while it would end the same. She would lose attraction for me. I would get frustrated because I'm not getting laid as much which just furthered the downward spiral.

It has been a hard lesson for me to learn. You can lever let a woman push your boundaries.
 
Top