Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons learned/explained which may help newer members

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a posting where we humble ourselves a little; admitting our previous blunders, confusion etc.. and how we learned and improved from it all.

Perhaps some younger or less experienced viewers might learn from our blunders.

For instance;

When younger, it seemed like I was cursed (it makes sense now).

I used to wonder... "why is it that girlfriends seem to take me for granted, but when I've finally had enough and done with them... they suddenly become everything I wanted in them?"

I thought that I was doomed because it seemed like a bad never-ending pattern.

I now realize that I (initially) made too many concessions for them. They could push boundaries and get away with things (that they shouldn't have) .

Once I'd had enough, I was exerting power, non-attachment, no dependency on the outcome etc... It's what they wanted in the first place, but I couldn't see it.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've failed at this when I was younger. When I look back at past relationships it always starts the same, we would get in a disagreement, I would hold my ground and not waiver my stance. After a while I would start caving on my positions. I would start doubting my reasoning. What if she is right? What if I am wrong? After a while it would end the same. She would lose attraction for me. I would get frustrated because I'm not getting laid as much which just furthered the downward spiral.

It has been a hard lesson for me to learn. You can lever let a woman push your boundaries.